• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open heart of madness sign up

The year is 1984 and you are invited to a party on a new plaza created in the center of the alolan islands, all seems to be going fine, but things take a turn for the worse as the leader of team plasma have taken over the plaza, you are told to get off the island you must knock out every trainer and take there pokeballs.

now before anything, I will be placing rules here so don't forget once I make the RP.
1: for everybody's sake keep it pg. You may flirt but NO kissing.
2 No spamming unless you're trying to talk to me personally on my profile page as to it taking more than a couple of days for me to respond.
3: other than the original rules do what the hell you want.

I will not be making the sheets for you but alternatively, I think you should be able to decide what info you want on there. just as long as you got your name and if your human or pokemon. you may have 2 characters. then post your character sheet down below.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
As this is a discussion thread for a Pokemon RP, it belongs in the Pokemon Role Play Discussion board and not in the General Role Play Discussion board. Moved.
I'd also advise you to generally read our RP forum rules.

Species: Glaceon
Personality: Chill, Cute, Shy
Yeah, i think that is enough, if it feels like there is something missing, just tell me, i'm really bad at making these lol
(and btw, yes, i copied a little bit the person above :p)