• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hax's Chaotic melee of all things Pokecharms...

Oh man, that is fantastic on so many levels. I think my favorite part is the monocle, though the Gentleman's Hat had me laughing too.

It has a monacle, a top hat and a shamrock. What else do you need?!
--|Calms Down|--
Good work on Drifblim's arms. I hate drawing those so much!
Also, I like the weird wavy effect on Drifblim's hair.

ffffffffffffffffffffff asfsregsberdtgsdfg
there are so many things I love about this I'm not sure where to staaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
and I totally wish I got the reference boooooooo D:
but
sadfsg the cape
afdbgsdg the hat
ewgdghdg the monocle
asfargEGSRTHB EYEPATCH OH LAWDY.

I don't think I should be allowed to view this thread anymore, I think I'm developing a hernia D: D: D:

But, on a slightly moar intelligent note-
I love the shading on this, especially in the cloud hair bit on Jepetto which looks absolutely amazing.
Your designs are always just so astounding and everything you post is always so wonderful, I can't help but notice my heart starts racing every time this thread appears under the 'Recent Unread Topics' :V
illllluuuuuuuuuu

Aaaah! Middy is right I do love it! :D

This is amazing, I love everything about it. I think my favorite part is my little gloves, they're so cute and I can't believe I don't have anything like that in real life. :}

Jepetto's pose is the coolest thing in the world :O
I also adore his wispy little cloud hat :D
And speaking of hats I like the lucky little shamrock on my tophat :3

You are awesome, thank you so much!

Also the picture up there of Belle and Bluez is cute :3
If I had a coloring book and that was in there I'd do that one first :U

Gentlemon Adventurer

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That's so awesome on so many levels. Virgil and Jepetto look fantastic togther, in fact I think my favourite thing about them are their poses. They completely compliment each other and fit their descriptions perfectly. Loving the hat and the eye patch of doom.

I also love how the colours work together, with Virgil's outfit matching Driftloon's colours. You're truely the master of the colour scheme.

Awesome as usual

RX, you are made of entirely too much win! I love this pairing and the outfits are fantastic! ^^

The coloring on this is awesomely done too and the small little details on their outfits just blows me away. I can't wait to see how the rest come out. ^^

Ohmygosh...

simply fantastic! That's really all I can really say, I never really was much of an art critique. Your style continues to be amazing, and I totally love Virgil's appearance in Spinda form.... the monocle and hat are hilarious!

Ho'snap. I've missed alot. I'm loving the Sneasel/Buizel luff going on. Saya and Bluez are an adorable pair. I'm glad to see all the colors, very much win.

Unfortunately the computer I'm on sucks so this'll be a short post. Keep up the good work. Even though I might not always reply, I love keeping an eye on your work.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I would've replied sooner to this, but I had absolutely no access to the computer until now.

Anyways, I'm totally loving how Virgil looks. His outfit is so adorable on him; loving the monacle and the tophat and the gloves and the bow and the shamrock and the ribbony thing and everything else about him. His pose is uber cute as well. I wish I could just huggle him, but alas, the computer monitor will not allow me to. D:<

Jepetto is awesome as well. I really like how you did the cloudy wisp on his head. It's like whipped cream or something, and take that as a compliment from me please. XD It's so fluffy-looking and stuff, and then it kinda curls or something towards our right, his left, making it look awesome. His eyepatch is made of win; loving how you put the little clover on it.

Gah, why is it that you have to draw so well, RX, and make me spaz out in real life?

Ho'snap. I've missed alot. I'm loving the Sneasel/Buizel luff going on. Saya and Bluez are an adorable pair. I'm glad to see all the colors, very much win.

Unfortunately the computer I'm on sucks so this'll be a short post. Keep up the good work. Even though I might not always reply, I love keeping an eye on your work.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Unfortunately the computer I'm on sucks so this'll be a short post. Keep up the good work. Even though I might not always reply, I love keeping an eye on your work.

RXetZilla.png

Name: RX (just RX. To be humorous, no one in the guild actually knows what his name means.)
Species: Zigzagoon-->Linoone
Class: Courier, Hero Class
Team: Storm
Item: Throwing Knives x 100

Name: Zilla
Species: Buizel
Class: Courier, Hero Class
Team: Storm
Item: Titan Anchor

I can think of several reasons why my Pokesona's a Linoone, but mostly its because its a Normal Type and a badger-weasel-racoon thing.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
RX... Your artwork is lovely. It really makes me happy to be able to enjoy something like this on Pokecharms. You're one of the awesomes, and definitely one of my favourite artists online (Pokemon and non-Pokemon). I hope you never lose your passion for drawing ^^

Anyways, I love the quality and detail of all of your latest pictures... Favourites would probably be the Belle image (she does look adorable XD), the coupling shot, and this latest one. The Charms embroidered outfits are really fun, and the Pokemon look great as ever. :)

Virg's cape is win. Just amazing, purply win.

RX is definitely you, Hax. The pose just gives it all away.

In short, these pics are amazing!

Zaggaabaggasqueeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I could leave it at that happy sound, but, I think that might be bad.

I just think your art is outstanding, the color and shading come out great, and the line art is always so like, perfect xD

The pose on the Linoone (RX, whatever. That sounds too weird though, as I'm commenting to you. : P) is absolutely perfect. It looks like he could probably conquer a small country by himself. And, if the two of them went at it, most of the world would probably be theirs.

Just saying.

The outfits are win as well, how you can come up with such great things, it's amaahaazing. Wish I could XD

ALSOSAMIHIWEALLMISSANDLOVEYOU

RX, you look awesome as a Linoone :O

I love the expression, and the shading and the shape of the hat :}

Zilla's Titan Anchor is really neat. I like the little bands of red. I can picture him swingin' it all around, good idea for a weapon :3

Gah havent been here in a bit.

I love your latest work, they just look so perfect! The coice of weapon on Zilla is a particular show stopper for me, it suits him so well! I also like the blushing buizel with sneasel pic. They are just so cute!

:D
Linoone!RX reminds me of BadgeReX and that was adoraaabbblllllleeeeeeeeeee.
His knives are amazing, by the way. Such detail into such tiny things o:
Also, I freaking love his hat
adore
do want.
and his little suit reminds me of Mitsuru and Akihiko's sophisticated school uniforms from Personnaaaaaaaaaa 3 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGTHATLOOKSSOAWESOMERXASALWAYSOFCOURSEBUTSTILLILUFFLESIT!!!! *spazzes out* Good luck trying to figure out what that means. Not like it's hard to figure out but rather hard to read. >:D

Anyways, I luffles anything to do with knives or daggers and stuffs like that. I prefer ranged weapons to melee/close combat/hand-to-hand combat stuffs. And those knives really look great with the Linoone-RX. Also, that outfit makes him look both uber cute and super cool at the same time, the pose even more so. :DDDD

Titan anchor is... huge, say the least. But so is Zilla. I'mma loving his outfit as wells, indeed it does look stylish but kinda put together in a rather rushed manner without sufficient amount of cloth. Vest =

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You know, the Titan anchor stikes me as pure genius. What an awesome weapon for a giant Buizel XD

Still loving this series, I really can't wait to see them all in all their epicness. Linoone really suits you actually, and the hat fits perfectly :p

I love their poses and as usual, your shading is perfect. Especially on Zilla's clothes.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Wow, looks like Giovanni's mecha-suit for Mewtwo got some nice upgrades. It reminds me of an idea I had of what Mewtwo would look like if turned into a Shadow Pokemon, like XD001 Shadow Lugia was in Gale of Darkness.

As for Buizilla and Linoone, Linoone looks like he'd look good dressed as an attourney from Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice. He definitely has that "Edgeworth" look in his eye in that picture.

Really nice stuff once again. :p

........ that
That is so badass.
Like, absolutely amazing, I always marvel at the amazing detail and precision you put into your art, and this is just as amazing as ever.
I absolutely adore the mechanics on the suit, and the arrowhead on the tail is so much win

Friggin Awesomesauce.

I have only seen a little of your artwork until now, and I now understand how amazing it is. Work like this takes total dedication. Sounds a bit weird, but I'm pretty much lost for words.

Whoa, it's been a while since I posted. Sorry about that, RX.

OK, I was like, noooo, previews, but I see that I've been away so long you've already got stuff based on them up. Well, the poses in the previews, along with the art, is totally awesome. Not to mention the later colored versions of Bluez and Saya. And the picture of them together all embarrassed? Totally cute.
And I totally agree with you on the Pokemon + Weapons part. It is totally awesome.
In the picture of Virgil and Jepetto, I loooooove love love the way that Virgil looks, and I think that the two Pokemon go very well together.
RX and Zilla look awesome and...
OMGNess... MEW...13!
I was gonna say Mewtwo version thirteen... But then, Mew two is like, a clone of Mew, right? So Mewtwo V13 would be like...the thirteenth mew...right? Nevermind. Don't listen to me. But that picture right there, is PURE awesomesauce straight from the makers.

Overall, awesome work.

JenetKirimi.png

Name: Jenova
Species: Ralts-->Kirlia
Class: Hunter, Gold Class
Team:
Item: Lolita's Dream Gown

Name: Kirimi
Species: Drifloon
Team:
Item: Aegis Parasol
Kirimi functions mostly as a parasol to Jen, but is also proficient in battle and is a devoted bodyguard to her mistress. She can also carry off the mistress if she is in danger and will even shield her from harm. The reason the two are so close is because Jen personally went out of her way to assist Kirimi's family when they had been indebted to the Kecleon Financial Group. It was due to Jen's charity that the Drifloon's family chose to serve her and her clan.

Mmkay, The fact is that Kimzie has another team member, but he's rather large and I got lazy drawing him, so perhaps some other time. For now, she can enjoy this lovely little piccu that's one of my personal faves from the lot. Fun fact: The original pic had Jen using Kirimi as a shield to ward off attacks. She also had a Ditto with the same function, but then that was just way too cruel a character to be innocent, ickle Kimzie :V Still, I'm sure some of you can guess whom the design was greatly inspired from. Also Kirimi...was just something I picked at random, mostly because its such a fun name to say. And the parasol in question is actually worn as a skirt by the Drifloon. x3

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
.... So. Much. Win. I /know/ Mother will like this when she sees it XD Love the dress and the parasol. Kirimi is adorable and Mother's expression seems perfect for the look you're trying to show.

Amazing job per-usual :p

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Tackleglomps in greeting, as per 'Charms custom*

So much awesome in just one picture XD

Costume design for this is just... epic. There are no finer words to describe it, other than that you are brilliant beyond messure. Love the pose and the shading as usual is uber smooth and perfect. I say this every time, but I'm loving this 'series' and I can't wait to see moar

I don't think you could ever quite comprehend how much I love the fact that the 'parasol' is actually the drifloon's skirt.
Just saying.

I love the loli style you used, and think it's totally appropriate and very sweet considering poor Kimmy is too poor to afford a real lolita dress :V
The use of clovers that you integrated into the design is, as always, adorable, and I love the color scheme.
But then again, I always love the color scheme.
Because I love everything your brain produces D:<
The sleeves are really adorable, by the way.
I think I may have a fondness for your large sleeeeeeeeeves :3

And I think a small little something inside of me is secretly hoping you create a costume along the lines of the steampunk style :V
A small something with an affinity for all things steamy ~

Dangit, RX, stop being so amazing >: O

Actually, wait. Don't stop. Don't stop believin' either.

Your art is just awesome, that's the only way I can think to describe this.

I'm starting to love all the little 'Charms logos you throw in there, it's fun to see where they are. I know, it sounds weird, but I'm easily amused >>

The inclusion of the Loli dress was just win, I hope Kimmie likes it as much as we do!

OMG

Teh Shiny Kirlia is win and the Lolita dress? EVEN MORE EPIC. Jebus, these are insanely good. >w< If I could make a request, could you make a Porygon2 with a Snorunt? I can PM you extra details.

Muchos Gracias for all the comments people. And Jirachan, I regret to inform you that I do not take requests. I draw my pictures out of my own preference. Deadlines are my mortal enemy, you see.

ZackyetLeo.png

Name: Zacky
Species: Chimchar-->Monferno (Shiny)
Team: Flammadeus
Item: Kaensakae

Name: Leo
Species: Chimchar
Team: Flammadeus
Item: none
Leo is Zacky's younger brother, though they are not related by blood. He was adopted by Zacky when he hatched from an egg Zacky received as a reward for completing one of his objectives. Zacky is very overprotective of Leo and does whatever he can to take care of him. Leo in turn idolizes his brother and wishes to someday become just like him.

HOT PINK SAMURAI MONKEH, kthx. I had to counter the badassery somehow. And Shiny Monfernos happen to be pink. The warm colors I used for this piece made me quite thristy when I was working on this thing xD And yes, I was totally listening to Blazblue's soundtrack while doing this. Fun fact: Zacky's sword is reverse-edged, as he's expected to capture and bring the criminals back alive. Its core is made of a special coal that never burns out. Zacky can light the core and the flames can burst forth from the thin grooves between the blades. Amazingly enough, the blade never melts from exposure to the heat, as it is made of a fireproof alloy.
Fun fact#2: Leo's name is based on Leonidas (Spartan Chimchar) and Leo Mugio, one of Zacky's cherished blades.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Melts from the awesome*

Zacky looks so smexy and awesome! Loving the sword design, with its core. The story is cute too. I really like how the poses contrast, but still work really well together and completely portray the relationship. Costume design is brilliant as usual, your line art is perfect and your shading is prettiful. Especially on the gold parts of this, they really look shiny.

RX is an awesome

I love the design of that sword, both in function and form. As Magpie said, the two poses work well, as well as reflecting parts of their personalities. Somehow, you've made me like the shiny Chimchar line, I just wish the PokeCritters would look like how you draw them D:

...:o Jen looks amazing, I love how her dress flows easily with her being shiny. I love the bows..so much, they looks fluffy :3 Also, Kirimi onto of the parasol has an adorable expression ^^

Zaackyy..oh wow his expression is awesome =D I'm sure he will love this! His clothing and sword along with it's description is badass ^^ Fire proof sword for the win. Leo is so cute, he just loves being with older brother Zacky, doesn't he. :3

You are just awesome, I love checking back here, keep it up ^_^

The detailling on the outfits is great. The poses and color are also perfect. Its really hard to critique you :X

PS: Loving Zacky and Leo most out of the batch for now, I just love the contrast poses so much!