• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Have You Ever Met a Celebrity #2!

Since the last one has been inactive for 60 days+, I deciced to start a new one, instead of getting warned for grave digging or whatever the mods call it.

Anyway, I'm a volunteer balloon handler for APS, and today was the Fiesta Bowl Parade. And guess who was there? JOHN FREAKIN' CENA! I was lucky enough to get through the other Cena fans to get a pic with him. I'm not much of a wrastlin' fan, but John Cena was awesome in the movie The Marine. Mr. Cena didn't seem to happy about giving autographs and taking pictures with every fan he saw, but he was nice about it. If you don't believe me, here's the picture:
http://travsparrow.deviantart.com/art/Cena-zona-148960777

I met Mannheim Steamroller a couple years ago after one of their shows and they signed my hat I had just bought at the concert. This occurred in 2007.

I also met Josh Wolf after he opened for Larry the Cable Guy. He is a funny dude. This was in 09.

I have met various golfers at the U.S. Senior Open when I worked there selling programs during the summer of 08. A few signed my visor.

Both the hat and the visor are sitting on a shelf, not having been touched since.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I have gotten a signed photo of Rupert Grint that actually says "To *insert my name here*." I'm happy his secretary didn't send me a stock one.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I have gotten a signed photo of Rupert Grint that actually says "To *insert my name here*." I'm happy his secretary didn't send me a stock one.

Are you referring to one gotten in the mail? As in he signed a photo and mailed it to you. That would be so cool. Ron for the win!

I met Brian Habana the South african rugby player. He is like my favourite player ever and when I went to see the mighty Sprinboks play australia i got a front seat that my dad managed to get for me anf geuss who was playing wing, and standing two metres away from me!!! During the match i kept yelling ot " hey brian!" and then he saw me and waved. I was so happy! :)

Well, I haven't really met too many celebrities. The only one that I really care about is Alexa Vega, which was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. I met her along with the entire cast of Repo! The Genetic Opera (not that many here will know what that is, and if you do, you're awesome!) and they were all really nice and happy to see fans of the movie.

Well, I met all of them but Paris Hilton, she left the screening early, but that's all right. I wasn't too interested in meeting her anyway XD