• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hathelby Manor (Discussion)

Hathelby Manor is a Pokemon murder mystery rp in a Victorian/steampunk setting. We will not be working together to solve a mystery since OOC we will know who the murderer(s) are. Instead we will be working together to tell a story. Each player is allowed up to two characters. I myself will be using two characters and will provide a NPC victim. For character creation fakemon and pokefusions are allowed, just provide a brief description of what they look like for the rest of us. The outcome of encounters with the murderer(s) are decided here and follow from the most likely conclusion, e.g. if the murderer is a Pichu, do you think it could kill a Tyranitar without a weapon? I don't think so. Also, keep the age of your characters appropriate, e.g. it wouldn't make much sense for a sixteen year-old to be an intimate colleague or friend of a forty-something lord. Speaking of lords, the setting for this adventure is an intimate party for Lord Hathelby's friends and colleagues at his manor. As such I would like a maximum of five other players to join on a first come first serve basis. Now the murderer(s) will be one of us decided at random. Meaning I will roll a dice. Whoever it is, they get to decide which of their characters is the murderer or both. They do not have to tell us who or which it is though. Once that has been decided I will start the rp in the proper forum.

Here is our victim.
Name: Whitfield Havers
Species: Lickilicky
Marital Status: Widowed
Relatives: None
Virtue: Diligent
Vice: Greed
Clothes: Top hat, cane, black suit and tie

Last edited by a moderator:
My characters.
Name: Archibald Hathelby
Species: Vaporeon
Marital Status: Widowed
Relatives: 3 sons
Virtue: Honorable
Vice: Alcohol
Clothes: Admiral's dress uniform complete with saber
Motive: Hathelby has been forced to sell off parts of his ancestral estate to maintain the lifestyle of himself and his sons because Havers refused to lend him money.

Name: Victor Moreau
Species: Reumuk (Reuniclus + Muk)
Marital Status: Single
Relatives: None
Virtue: Intelligent
Vice: Selfish
Clothes/Description: A translucent green Muk with a Reuniclus inside. Wears a monocle, black suit and a bow tie on the Reuniclus part. The Muk part wears a top hat.
Motive: Havers was once one of Moreau's investors, but he pulled out when he wasn't getting any returns. Other investors soon followed, leaving the doctor to find other means of financing his experiments.