• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Has anyone else noticed???

Just noting the sprites in these are different. Are they bringing back different version different sprites? I just noticed this as I was browsing through some pictures.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, its been confirmed that Pearl and Diamond will have different sprites just like G/S did, though didn't G/S have the same back sprites? Its been too long since I played either >.>

Either way, looking good :)

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
They could possibly move when attacking, or perhaps different positions for different status changes. Or of course just different version=different sprites. :p

The commercial yesterday confirmed that the Pokémon WILL move in battle when released from their Balls (check out the Team Galaxy's Buoysel - its tail spins), but these drastic differences must be releated to Version differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I guess they just don't feel it's that important a feature. They've made sure all new Pokemon have been male when revealed though, so it's not exactly as if we've been able to compare a whole lot of them...