• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU (rp thread)

Orchid smiled and tucked a lock of brown hair behind her ear. "Pretty good. My dad took me to a video game store, which is a muggle place where they buy stuff for an entertainment system called a gaming console." She chuckled. "Sorry if it seems like I'm explaining thing like you've never heard of them before. But summer and the holidays are the only times I spend time with my family, and I like spending time with my dad."

"Oh I know what you are talking about. My grandmother loves to play around with muggle technology. She has a few of the gaming consoles. My favorite would have to be Nintendo switch. I love the game pokemon that she got last week. I think it was called Pokemon Let's go Eevee. I loved the little brown fox that walked everywhere with the character. It was a lot of fun to play. What is your favorite game for it? I will have to recommend it to grandma, she loves to play them and see what muggles do for fun." Blair had a large smile on her face. She did not seem to be the type to know about muggle products, but her maternal grandma is a professor in muggle studies at Salem Witchs Academy, so Blair knows a bit about muggle things. It fascinated her to play a game that mainly muggle born know about.