• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Harry Potter the new story AU (rp thread)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
To get to the discussion page https://pokecharms.com/threads/harry-potter-the-new-story-au.21623/

Alexander grunted. He had just made another potion that took him 8 hours. "it's good that the client pays well or else I would not do this." Alexander thought to himself. He stretched getting ready to walk in to diagon alley to do some shopping.

When he reached the door to head out he put on his face of indifference. He was probably gonna meet a lot of students today as school started in 2 weeks. " I am so glad I don't have to be in that school anymore." Alexander thought with disgust. "And I sure hope Malfoy has done her shopping for ingredients. I don't understand why in the seven hells she would go back to teach some bloody brats. She had so much potential to be a great potion mistress world wide but she ties herself to a bloody good for nothing school" Alexander added in his mind.

Last edited:
Becka Malfoy had walked down to Diagon Alley. She needed a few more things for both the Hospital and the potions classroom. Walking down the crowded walkway that housed the well known shops, Becka made a point in her intentions of not talking to anyone unless it was someone of importance.

Finding the place she was looking, it was a small family owned herbiolgey sho called Logbottoms, walking in she was greated by the site of many plants. Her work as a potion mistress and master healer had helped her learn the in and outs of using the herbs found in places like this.

Besides she knew the owner. Walking up to the counter in the back of the store, Becka smiled at the man behind it. "Hello Nevall, how are you today? I am here to pick up the order for the school, for both the hospital and the potions classroom."

"Sure thing Becka I have them in the back just let me go get them." Nevall was not like how he was in school. He was now more confident and even his looks have changed. He went from this slightly chubby child to someone who took care of themselves and seemed to work out more.

Becka turned her attention back to the shop and walked around. The plants on display were for you to pluck and harvest your own goods. She had done this a lot of times before, and was pleased with the quality of them.

Jessi was in her appartment in London, she needed time to study for the role she was playing. She was in her small dragon form, which would be essential to the plot of the show. Being the teachers who ends up spying on the dark lord, she needed to get her moves down pact.

Her appartment was nicely decorated and furnished very well. Dark purples and blacks were the main theme of the place. The main appartment looked over the city of London and shown a lot of what the city had to offer. Jessi had always been one for more muggle places of living, though that did not stop her from making a few improvements.

Last edited:
Ava walked in Diagon Ally, her bag full of paperwork as she sat down in front of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. She remembered sitting here during her school years, doing some studying at the end of the summer to prepare for the new year. She smiled as she reached into her bag and pulled out a folder and some ink with a quill. On the front of the folder, the crest of Ravenclaw was drawn onto it, the blue and bronze colors with the eagle in the crest giving her a smile. Opening up the folder, she went back over her letter that she has rewritten thousands of times. How many times would she have to rewrite the letter until it was right? Until she was sure she would be accepted into the Auror program. She sighed as she continued working on it.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
A white fox was strolling through Diagon Alley, Alexander Lightwood had been dealing with some unsavory people just a few seconds ago, now he was trotting along, not really focusing on where he was going, he was thinking about some work he had been doing recently involving the Malfoys, and the Ministry had been sending him more letters to come back to the ministry, he ignored them as usual. He was so lost in thought that he walked right in the shin of a woman who was sat outside the ice cream parlor, he made a small fox grunt as he did so, sitting back on his hind legs, rubbing his nose with his front paw, he was to surprised to turn human and almost tried to apologise, before remembering he was a fox.

Ava looked down and saw the white fox. She smiled at him and gave a small chuckle. Must be some sort of pet that someone in Diagon owned. She observed the crowd for anyone who seemed to be looking for a lost pet. Nothing. She looked down at the fox again. "Are you lost, little guy?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec coughed slightly finally getting his senses back he shifted back to human form. "Yeah, um sorry about that, was a bit delirious from the bump, couldn't figure out what I was doing. Anyway, guess an introduction would be the polite thing to do, Alexander Lightwood, Freelance Auror, I'm an animagus, sorry again if that startles you.

Ava was taken aback at first, but then quickly calmed back down. This was kind of like Professor McGonagall! She smiled at the animagus then realized what he said. 'Freelance Auror'. Was he in touch with the Aurors? Maybe this was her chance. She stood up, still dressed like a modern muggle, and nodded to Alexander. "I'm Ava Smith, trying to become an Auror." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Kinda working on the I-don't-even-remember-what-number draft for my letter that I plan on giving the ministry."

In Longbottom's herbiolgey shop, Becka was plucking off some of the leaves of the wolvesbane plant the plant that was in front of her. She had on the protective gear that she carried in a small enchanted bag at her side. This bag was also where she stored the ingredients that she would need for personal projects.

Walking up to the counter, Becka felt a weight settle on her shoulder. Turning her head to see what it was, come to find out it was Frost her companion. As she stood at the counter for about two more miniutes, Nevall walked in with a tray full of bags.

She had been coming to this shop since she graduated from Hogwarts, ever since Nevall opened the shop. "Here you are Becka, I see Frost had decided to join us. It is good to see you Frost." The pusdo dragon blew a puff of smoke in greeting, along with a tilting of her head.

"Thank you Nevall I am always pleased with your work here in the shop. It really suits you. Also I will be taking these as well. I have been working on a new wolvesbane potion, so I thought it might be good to get some fresh ingredients while I am here." Becka started sorting out the potion ingredients before storing them in a compartment in her enchanted bag.

After paying, Becka walked out of the shop and decided to go and get something sweet. Deciding on some ice cream, she made her way to the shop. She was looking around in a bored way, that was until she saw the familiar white fox turn into a man she knew by his work.

Stopping she had a calm look about her, though most would assume that her look was of one indifference. "Mr. Lightwood it is nice to see you again. What brings you here to Diagon Alley? Running from your responsibilities in the Auror corps again?" Becka had to have a small laugh at the image of the wizard running from his own organization again.

Turning to the girl as she introduced herself. Looking the girl over, she could see some potential in her. She would make a great force of light given the chance. "Hello my name Becka Malfoy. I am head healer and potion master of Hogwarts. It is nice to see an ambitious person doing a good thing." Becka extended her hand to Ava, her finger nails were painted a dark green with specs of silver randomly applied on them.

Last edited:
Ava smiled. "Good to meet you as well. The name is Ava." She didn't dare say her last name. Last time she checked, there were no wizards with the last name Smith. She also knew the general disposition of the Malfoys. Ava returned Becka's handshake before looking back at her letter, which was about five pages long at this point. She sighed as she skimmed over it. Rewrite, again. She crumpled up the paper and dropped it in her bag, making a mental note to throw it away later. She closed her folder, briefly showing the Ravenclaw crest on the front, and placed it back in her bag so then nothing important blew away. Her brown eyes looked the two over. "So, Becka, do you represent a house? And Alexander, you are running from the Aurors?"

"Yes I represent the Slythern house. Though I am not as closed minded as the others who seem to congregate in my house." Becka was good at reading body language and knew the girl was a bit abrasive for her being a Malfoy, as shown when she was not given a last name. Which would mean that the girl is either a half blood, or a muggleborn.

Unlike most of her family she did not really despise those of lesser blood, though most just assume when Becka hardly ever smiles at someone in a friendly way. Even though she had a cold exterior, she was kind inside, and it shown through when she was in the hospital wing.

Frost began to get a little restless, seeing as he wanted to get to the ice cream, though he knew Becka would get him his treat when she was done talking with the two. Going over to the other shoulder, Frost crawled down to the pouch at Becka's waist and took out a pad. He handed it to Becka who knew through their bond what the mini dragon wanted.

She wrote down her order and then tore off the piece and sent it with the small dragon over to the wizard running the store. It handed the note to the man. Who then got to work on the order. Frost flew back to Becka and perched on her shoulder.

"Oh forgive me I forgot to introduce my companion, his name is Frost. He is my familiar. He has been with me for a long time now." Becka thought the girl might be interested into the rare dragon. A gift from her cousin in law, and her second cousin Jessi. He was from the relem that her cousin in law came from.

Ava nodded at Becka's house statement. She still didn't feel comfortable to reveal the fact both of her parents were muggles, though she always liked to imagine that one of her ancestors was a squib and that magic did run through her family, it just remained dormant. Of course, this was just a fantasy she contracted to give her a more concrete reason for the fact she had magic.

When Frost came out, she watched the dragon curiously, trying to make assessments about its personality with the limited information she had. When Becka introduced her to her dragon familiar, she was shocked. Could wizards even have familiars? She never read about it before. Maybe it was a lost form of magic or something. Also, weren't dragons illegal?

Last edited:
Becka had to smirk at the way the girl had looked at Frost. She almost gave into a full on smile when the girls expression changed even more. Being someone who loved to push the boundries of what was normal, Becka reviled in it.

Knowing that Familiars are not common amung most of the wizarding world, and that dragons were also not allowed, she moved to settle the girls curiosity before it got out of hand.

"Well not everything is as it seems. Just like how our world is hidden from the muggles, there are other places hidden from us as well. Knowing about them is only part of being able to access the knowledge of how to get there.

Well unless you know someone who has been there. Since I see that you are wanting to become an Auror, then you must know of the case involving my cousin Sirius Black.

Well what not is very well known is that he has a wife, though him being classified as a non human, seeing as he was a unregistered amagious, and his crimes, they were not able to be married under wizard law. So my cousin Sirius married his wife by her laws and customs.

You see she is from another relem of magic then ours. She says it is like ours but more intuned with nature. Have you seen Jessi Black, if you have, then you would know that she is part elven.

Her mother is a full elf, but had a child with a wizard, so the resulting child is a magical mixture of the two. My cousin, Jessi wanted to get me a gift from where her mother was from.

You see there are creatures that have yet to be found in our world, most have came from other relems of magic like the one where Frost is from.

He is mini dragon, but does not have the anger, and instinct of a full grown dragon. He will not get much bigger then he is now." As Becka was talking her dessert was finished so she took out the coins for Frost to go pay.

When that was done the ice cream seemed to come to her. Taking it into her hands, Becka took a bite, and contiued to talk. Frost on the other hand had taken his down to the table and began to eat his portion.

"Frost is an ice dragon. He is incredibly smart and is capable of speaking human through our bond. Which is strong. Seeing as he had come from another Relem the ministry allowed me to keep him. Though they were not very happy to learn that the two of us had already shared a bond."

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec chuckled when she asked if he was running from the aurors, "oh no, nothing so daring, I just prefer to work as an Auror without the ministry breathing down my neck" he turned to the Malfoy, hoping not to get recognised as he had been snooping around the Malfoy home, just a few days ago, "your familiar is stunning, I must say" he said to Becka.

Ava nodded along, taking in every single bit of information. She considered taking notes but decided against it. She didn't exactly want this information she was trusted with to be taken into the wrong hands, whomever they may be. She sighed as she motioned for the two of them to have a seat, so then they weren't standing the entire time. That was no fun at all. She hungrily looked at the ice-cream for a second before looking inside of her bag for something. Her bag was a mess, in total chaos to the untrained eye. However, she quickly found what she was looking for. It was a red book with a griffin on the front and the title read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. She opened it up and quickly double-checked what Becka said in the dragon section. The pages were worn due to being well-loved and used constantly for pleasant reading and when she was double-checking information. She nodded and placed the book back into her bag. She then looked at Alexander. "Ah, ok then." She was slightly disappointed that he couldn't request her to join the Aurors. But then again, she was used to writing this sort of stuff, and she knew she would get it down, eventually.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alexander walked past Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour and saw the Malfoy there with 2 other people. As soon as he saw them he sneered at them. Not that any of them probably saw it. "I need to talk with Malfoy. See if she has found a way to shorten the time on veritaserum." Alexander sighed and walked up to them. "Heiress Malfoy pleasure as always." He said in a polite tone. "I see you have company excuse my manners. Lord Alexender Peverell Lord of the most ancient and most noble house of Peverell. Pleasure meeting you." He said once again in a polite tone as he bowed to guy and offered his hand to the girl.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec turned, Peverell's were to stuck up for his liking, but his family admired and respected them, just another thing he and his family disagreed on. He introduced himself anyway "Alexander Lightwood, pleasure to meet you" he said with the slightest hint of sarcasm. He turned back to Ava having noticed her disapointment he added "You know the ministry still respects me despite me wishing to work alone, I do pop in from time to time, to hand over those practicing the dark arts. I could speak to the person in charge of the Auror program, put in a good word for you".

Becka's face became much more cold and did not show any emotion. She did take not take a seat, because she did not want to be looked down upon. She was not someone who wanted to be treated with disrespect.

"Lord Peverell, how may I help you?" Becka was not someone who took well to stuck up people. Even her own family was like that, and she hated it. Yeah she maybe more in it for herself, but she did at least she did care about others.

Frost never did like Lord Peverell, and it showed in his actions. He scooted closer to Ava to begin eating. He was not scared of the man, though he did try and keep his distance from him.

Ava gave Lightwood a smile and a nod of thanks before looking at the noble-like wizard. Most likely a pure-blood that relished in the fact he was, in fact, a pure-blood. She gave him a nod and didn't accept his hand. "Ava. Man, this is the third time I introduced myself today!" She gave a small chuckle at this realization. She looked down at Frost and game the dragon a smile as she gave Alexander Peverell a wary look.

Thomas was quite bored at the moment. So when one of his followers came in with a random Muggleborn it was very much appreciated. But he was not going to show the worm that he appreciated the gesture.
"What is this, worm!? Are you really trying to dirty my home with the blood of a Muggleborn!?" He said with anger, to which his minion got scared and came with a bunch of excuses to him. Thomas only smiled his creepy smile and sent the pesky man away. When the minion had left them, Thomas walked closer to the muggleborn who tried keeping a straight face but the fear was apparent.
"You're scared. So you know who i am, do you?" Thomas asked calmly though he'd be surprised if a muggleborn would know his image.
"N-no" was all that was said.
"Really? Well in that case you're not very smart. I find unintelligent people boring" Thomas said.
"I-i'm not dumb..." he said, bravely.
"Oh, but you are. Even worse, i could immediately tell you're a Muggleborn. And i find muggleborn's to be quite the pest" Thomas stated with a creepy smile. That's when the muggleborn found the rest of his bravery (or stupidity?) and talked back.
"Maybe it's Pureblood's that are the re-"
"Sectumsempra!" Thomas shouted and sent the spell at the surprised Muggleborn. The Muggleborn fell to the ground and started to slowly bleed to death meanwhile Thomas just looked down upon him with a sadistic smile. After the Muggleborn died, he ordered the body to be disposed of so no one could prove that the Muggleborn was here and sent one of his minions to find Mia Mallux (@EeviumZ)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The minion barely had to leave the room before a blast of energy threw him back, opening the doors. A teen girl strode in, as casually as if she was walking into the grocery store. Her wand was held at her side: thirteen and three quarter inches, unicorn hair core, blackthorn wood, nice and supple.
Her dichromatic eyes glimmered in the little bit of light that there was, and a strange smile was on her face.
"You called, Master?" she asked, her voice high-pitched with a sweet facade. Unlike many, Mia showed little to no fear - was she even capable of feeling fear at this point? No one knew - with her smile remaining etched on her lips.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Following behind the teenage girl walked a middle age man, well what appeared to be a middle age man for a second before she shifted back to her normal appearance, "Honey, you don't have to enter a room so flamboyantly all the time, dear, I just spent most of my day surrounded by ministry idiots, being overly eccentric" Endorsi said to Mia, before bowing to Thomas, "My lord, the ministry seems worried about the next year of school, they fear you may attack, I have managed to calm them for now, but it's getting hard and being that overweight middle age idiot, isn't my easiest persona", she said nonchalantly.

"Listen closely to this woman here, Mia. What do you hear? All i hear are excuses" Thomas said, making a jab towards Endorsi. It was a shame that Mia was of another family, otherwise he would see her as his heir. Not that he cared for the girl, He was incapable of feeling such things. But if there was one young wizard or witch that caught his interest, it was her. She was promising, indeed. He looked at the woman who had entered alongside Mia.
"I didn't think i allowed for you to enter. Though it's a good thing you showed up so i can calm your nerves. My original thought was for only Mia to hear this part but one more person couldn't hurt. I have a plan for Mia to 'get caught' so to say. Obviously i wouldn't want for any of my followers to get hurt so i can assure safety for you, Mia" Thomas said. He had to make sure she was safe because a spy in Hogwarts was quite valuable.
"The plan goes as follows; i want you to 'try and steal the Elder Wand'. This is quite the impossible task so it will calm the ministry in more ways than one. First, they would be quite happy to know that i order something so stupid and therefore they'll doubt my strategies and second, i want you to 'reveal' that i am not planning an attack on Hogwarts. I have an assignment for you to finish before you do that one though, which is not to be revealed that it was you who caused it. I have learned of a Basillisk lurking around underneath Hogwarts. I want you to locate where it is, and release it upon the school. For that to work, you will need to go with Endorsi here and kidnap a descendant of the Slytherin line. One of the Gaunt's would suffice. Make sure they're not some filthy squib before you kidnap them. Because only a Parselmouth can release it. If the captive does not listen, make sure to torture them to obedience. Do you understand your assignments?" Thomas said with a narcissistic smile, being quite proud of his genius plan.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mia's eyes glittered. Her smile grew even larger, developing into a true psychopathic grin. She liked this plan. A lot.
"Understood, Master. It will be done. Assuming, of course, my lovely partner here co-operates....?" Her eyes set on the woman next to her, her voice making it sound like a question, although it was purely rhetorical. She giggled, her voice echoing through the faintly dark room. Though her face was filled with emotion, her eyes were utterly blank. They were like two colored voids, her pupils small and irises bright.

An eagle sat on the top of Gringotts Wizarding Bank, a golden eagle to be exact. It looked down at the witches and wizards running between shops to be able to buy everything they needed. This eagle wasn't just any eagle, it was in fact Jack Skatboo, teacher in Care for Magical Creatures, and he was just sitting there, watching, on the highest point in Diagon Alley. He had already bought everything he needed for his classes and he had already befriended the creatures that he would need. Now he was just waiting for the school year to start. Then he saw a group of three people chatting on a bench next to Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour, and atleast one of them was eating ice cream. Jack swooped down and grabbed the ice cream out of the man's hands, before flying back up to the top of Gringotts, and then started eating the ice cream, in eagle form, and it actually tasted quite good.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Endorsi turned to Thomas and bowed her head, "of course it shall be done" she said frowning at Mia, god that girl just loved being his favorite "is there anyone in particular you would like me to impersonate, or should I go for just anyone?" she asked turning her attention back to the dark lord, she stood waiting to find out, with her hand placed on her hip.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"I was wondering if you have found a way to shorten the time on veritaserum. It is quiet painful brewing it for 28 days and i have heard that you are great changing brewing time for potions. If the rumours are true that is." Alexander said with his face of indifference. "I will of course re-pay you in a manner you see fit apart from giving away family secrets. As a Malfoy I expect you know what I mean." Alex added quickly after.

"Yes I have been working on ways to make potions more effective and less time consuming. The payment we will have to speak in less public settings, but I am sure we can work something out." Becka had a bit of sinister smile on her face, though that was quickly schooled into a more neutral image as she remembered where she was.

Dealing in information was what the Lord was talking about, the Malfoys had done well when it came to use that information for their own game. Becka might have been more on the kinder side, but she still had a bit of a wicked streak in her.

Frost looked up to Ava, and nudged her with his head. Frost had always enjoyed being with others and showing kindness. Though like his companion, Frost never really acted on them. Well unless it was for someone who he had deemed worthy of his time.

Ava looked at Frost and proceeded to try to pet the small dragon. She, at that moment, wished that she had a pet. She guessed she could get one now that she was an adult. Continuing to write her letter, she tuned out the pure-bloods. She honestly didn't really want to know what the two were talking about. And besides, there was no reason for her to snoop around. She tucked some loose strands of hair that fell over her face behind her ear.

Last edited:
"For now you can go as you please, as long as you don't blow your cover. I would also like for you to 'replace' the janitor at Hogwarts so that you can be prepared to help Mia if she gets in too much trouble" Thomas said nonchalantly and turned his attention to Mia again.
"One last thing before you go, your second assignment isn't meant to be rushed. As long as you have it finished before winter it will all be fine" he told her. Then he made a gesture to indicate that the conversation was over and that they should move along.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Pleasure doing business with you heir Malfoy. Please do owl me with a time and place where to meet." Alexander bowed to Becka, he turned toward the muggle.. Ava? "Pleasure meeting you too my lady and good luck with the Auror stuff but do please be careful. These are dangerous times." Alexander then turned to the guy that was there also and nodded his head toward him and started moving towards Gringotts.

"Dark Lord!" One of the pests shouted and entered through the door.
"Can't i get a calm moment today?" Thomas said, slightly aggravated.
"I am sorry, my Lord" he said and dropped down to the ground and kissed Thomas's robes. Thomas looked down with a sadistic smile and let the pest stay like that for a few seconds before Thomas kicked him in the side and allowed him to stand up and say what he so desperately needed to say.
"Thank you, my Lord. It seems like Lord Peverell is in Diagon Alley as of right now. What are your orders?" the minion told him.
"These are great news. You shall be awarded for sharing this information with me. But right now, i want you to gather up a few of my followers to go to Diagon Alley with me. There you shall put up an anti-apparition charm so no one can leave and make sure that i have a clear path to Lord Peverell" Thomas said and shoved the minion out the door as he started to get ready. When everything was ready, he and his followers apparated to Diagon Alley where his minions started pushing away other wizards and witches as Thomas approached Lord Peverell.
"Lord Peverell, i have an offer for you" he said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Alexander heard a voice behind him which he recognized instantly. He turned around with a sneer on his visible. "Thomas. Nice of you to join us here. Whatever your offer is you can go and excuse my language stick it up your arse." Alexander said with venom in his voice. "Now please leave me." Alexander said while he takes up his wand and aims it straight at Thomas with lightning speed. "Avada kedavra" Alexander whispers with hate in his voice sending the deadliest spell known to man at Thomas.

Becka knew who was coming when she felt a tingle in the back of her head. It had to be non other then her adopted brother. The feeling slowly got stronger as Lord Peverell left. Turning to the two she had talked with, she grabbed their wrists and started to pull them into an empty storefront.

Frost had sensed the same thing as Becka and climbed up to the shoulder of the blond. He was not afraid, but he would be ready for the attack that he knew was coming.

Becka whispered to the two she had dragged off. "Someone is coming. We need to be on guard, and if they spot us we need to fight. Our lives will depend on it."

Looking around the corner, Becka spotted what she knew was coming. Thomas Dumbledore was in Diagon alley. She knew that they would have to wait for them to clear out if they wanted a chance at survival, but that was all shattered when she saw the distinctive green line of magic being shot out from Alexander's wand.

"Just as I thought. They will not show mercy now. Do what you can to protect the innocent. I fear this may become deadly." Becka took out her wand. She readied it so she could defend anyone who looked to be in trouble.

Thomas saw the Peverell flick with his wand and shoot a spell at him, so he reacted quickly and conjured up a boulder using a conjuration spell called 'inanimatus conjurus' followed by the latin name for a boulder. He walked around the boulder calmly and threatening.
"Poor choice. I guess you will suffer like everyone else will" he said and to really show that he was serious, he decided to fire a spell in the direction of where he saw his 'sister' hide. It was not only to show that he was serious, it was also out of personal reasons.
"Confringo!" He shouted and fired the spell at the place he had seen Becka hide at, it wouldn't harm her too much because it was a weak explosion spell and there was a wall between him and her. He told his minions to lift the anti-apparition charm before turning to Lord Peverell again.
"I guess this is where we say goodbye then, Lord Peverell. Tell my sister i said 'hi'" he said with a crooked grin and apparated away, but left his minions behind to do what they pleased. Technically he wouldn't be accountable if they attacked on their own accords.

Becka was knocked back by the explosion that hit the wall she hid behind. Flying back, Becka landed in a heap on the ground with a large cut on her left arm. It had cut cleanly through, and was not deap on closer inspection.

Thinking back, she knew she should not have hid, but she thought it might better to do so in the long run. Lifting herself up, she dusted herself off and turned to the minions. Who had started to advance on the other patrons of the market.

Pulling out her wand, Becka pointed it at the first man with a raised wand, and shouted. "Expelarmous!" With that his wand was sent flying into her hand. She held it for a moment, and then looked to the now unarmed man. "I suggest that you and your cohorts leave now, or you will be dealing with me."

Being a Malfoy, Becka knew the art of intimidation, and knew hoe to use it to get her way. She held both wands in her hands at her side. Muscles tense, and ready to counter any attack at a moments notice. The look on Becka's face ment that she would not let any of them harm the patrons who have all tried to escape Diagon Alley.

Frost was at his companion's side. He had always had a knack for protecting others. That is what he intended to do. Opening the bag that Becka had on her at all times, Frost pulled out a potion. And with a flick of his tail, he sent it flying until the man was hit with it.

Upon breaking, the potion glowed a bright blue, and then a bright flash of light could be seen. When the light was gone, so was the man. Frost had turned the man into a goat, with an improved polyjuice potion. Becka had brrn working on a few potions to improve, and this one seemed to go beyond her expectations.

With a flick of her wand, Becka muttered a spell and threw the man's wand at goat. As it hit, the man was transported to where Thomas was. There was a note attached to the wand.

"Good luck turning your precious followers back into the sniveling varemin they are. Signed your loving sister- Becka. P.S. you ever hurt me again, and I will make you suffer more then you could ever imagine."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
“Hn. Coward.” Alexander muttered to himself. He looked around to see Malfoy throwing around Thomas followers like they were nothing. “She is a Malfoy after all.” Alexander thought for himself. He then saw a cut through Becka’s arm and shook his head and walked towards her. “I am no healer but I know I spell to close that cut if you want. It might not be permanent but at least you have time to get a real healer to look at it. I don’t want you bleeding out.” Alexander said with his neutral face back on again.

"That would be much appreciated Lord Peverell." Becka did not stop shouting out spells until the last follower was gone. Frost did turn a few into goats, but that would be Thomas's problem to deal with. Though she had to smile at him trying to use the antidote that she had for the more potent potion.

When the last of the followers were returned to the dark lord, Becka felt the affects of the cut more then she would let on. Knowing how her family frowns on showing of any emotion, she did not let them see how much it affected her.

Becka walked over to Alex, and said. "Thank you for your help. I will be glad to help you with the potion that you want to improve. As you can see some that have been in the testing phase as of late. I can not wait to see the look on Dumbledore's face when he trys to turn them back." Becka had a wicked glint in her eye that could be almost considered malicious to some.

(@PlayfulFox47 @EeviumZ are either of you gonna reply???)

Thomas was surprised when a goat appeared infront of him. He calmly walked over to it and saw that it had a note attached to it. He read it and smiled. Such arrogance. Did she really believe he was so easily intimidated? He didn't even bother trying to get the goat back to normal. Instead, he called for one of his minions to do it for him. The pest arrived just as the last of the 'goats' appeared. She just stood and looked around at all the goats in confusion.
"What are you standing around for!? Take these filths with you and turn them back into the people they were, idiot!" He said with fake anger to scare the minion.
"Of course, Dark Lord. I apologize. I will go do that right away" she said, gathered up all the goats and hurried out of the room again.

Ava raised her wand during the fight, bit didn't know who was the aggressor. The muggle-born narrowed her eyes as she assessed the situation. When it was over, Ava felt embarrassed. She wanted to be an Auror! Like she could ever do that! This situation just showed her what she was made of. And she was made of cottonballs. She was angry with herself for not doing anything.

Orchid walked through Diagon Ally, picking out her new books for the semester. The unregistered Animus was still at Hogwarts, about to start her fifth year. Her brown hair sweated back in the wind as she did her yearly school shopping.

Jessi had been practicing for her part in the wizarding tv show, Hogwarts: Rise of the Dark Lord. It was set in a time of before Thomas Dumbledore was the new Dark Lord on the rise. Jessi spent a lot of time working on her craft, and it showed in the work she had done in the show. With the little freetime she has, she spends most of it working on her paintings. Which are saught after by the more elite of the wizarding world.

Blair Cromwell had just arrived in Diagon Alley after the fight between the Dark Lord's followers and Professor Malfoy. Walking into the book store, she spotted one of her classmates. Walking up to Orchid, Blair spoke in a very happy tone. "Hey Orchid. I can see you are getting your books for class as well. How was your summer break, did you do anything exciting?"