• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy Pokécharms Day 2012!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
logo.png

Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes,
Moments so dear.
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokecharms. What can you honestly say about this place? I've been here roughly half a year now (I think anyway), and I'm still lost for words on just what you can say about it. xD

We're the most crazy (in a good way), lovely, strange, odd group of people you will ever meet I guess, and very proud of it. You will never find anywhere quite like 'charms, and that is why it works. It's a lovely place to be part of with awesome people, and long may it continue.

Well done on the last nine years, and let's look forward to the next nine! :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Whooot, five years since I signed up here already?

You guys are like, a really big family to me. I always enjoy coming here every day~ I mean, even if the people/regulars do change from time to time, and even if people leave, new ones always come in, and I love everyone here. ♥

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Four million, seven hundred thirty thousand and four hundred minutes of Charms? That's a real long time, half of my lifetime definitely. We've gone through a lot, but there's nowhere to go but keep going. I'll see you again when we reach the end of the decade, and what comes after that.

Lá Féile Padraig shona duit de liom, and of course a happy Pokécharms day too. Wonder what shindig we'll throw for the tenth?
Also, I've been here for over four years... I feel old.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Woot! Nine years ago today I was just a wee 8th grader playing my brand spanking new Sapphire Version. It would be another four years and nine months for me to discover Pokecharms, but what a worth while discovery it was! ^_^

Happy birthday Pokecharms! We should have a massively epic thing for the 10th birthday!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Rileyixx said:
I say huge Pokecharms convention/meetup for the 10th ;D

I tried organizing one a year or two ago. Failed miserably because most of us had parents that wouldn't allow us to meet with strangers, or we're just too far spread out around the US. And then there are those in other countries/regions (mostly Europe) that we didn't quite account for or something back then.

Wow...I just remembered that tomorrow will make five years on 'Charms for me. I'm getting old lol. I'm about to sound like an old fogey, but it's been awesome over the years. We've watched people come and go and come back again. Bittersweet sometimes, but that's how life is.

I gotta say that our community is awesome~

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
So, let's see, it's felt like such a long time since I joined 'Charms...wait, no, it hasn't...it's only been a year or so. God I'm such a newb! DX

Seriously though, I'm just glad I found this site at all. You guys are all awesome in so many different ways, from the brilliant artists, masterful writers, marvelous gamers, and...uh...*checks thesaurus.com*...oh, yeah, transcendent mods and admins.

Happy birthday to Pokecharms! Glad to see a great forum like this go for this long, (well...not personally, but, glad to have just found out that it has...and...stuff.) and I'm glad to have become a part of it in my small, fairly insignificant way. Here's to many more years!

Shiny Eevee said:
Rileyixx said:

I tried organizing one a year or two ago. Failed miserably because most of us had parents that wouldn't allow us to meet with strangers, or we're just too far spread out around the US. And then there are those in other countries/regions (mostly Europe) that we didn't quite account for or something back then.

Maybe for the 15th anniversary then? We're all going to be adults by then xD

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Dark Soul said:
Shiny Eevee said:
Rileyixx said:

Maybe for the 15th anniversary then? We're all going to be adults by then xD

What about the poor next generation coming in who'd miss out? xD

I've lost count how many years its been for me, but hey. Charms is always a welcome home/home-away-from-home, its glorious.

Does that make me a regular yet? I'm not one to decide. Even so, I'll be sticking around as always.

Here's to next year :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Aye, happy belated Pokecharms Day! Sad that I missed the actual day, but what can you do? :3:

I love you all ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LoN said:
Does that make me a regular yet?

As far as I'm concerned, you secured that title ages ago. :up:

Keep those raffle entries coming, guys! All of our News Reporters and Games Database editors are welcome to enter their names into it, too. ^^

Edit: Just a quick reminder that the raffle ends at 11:59 PM GMT tonight. Cheers to everyone who's already entered! :)

Hmm... Not sure how long I've been signed up here... Probably somewhere around a year, I think. And I haven't been very active of late, which I'm sorry for, because I miss the goofy antics of my fellow Charmsians... I definitely still lurk these forums and check the news every now and then, but it's been ages since I posted... But happy 'Charms day everyone. It's an honor to be in all of your acquaintances through this little hub of pokemon fans and gamers. I'm grateful for having found this sight, which I had run into in a google search a while back. Ahhh... Memories... ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm not actually sure how long I've been here :?

I originally joined sometime in March... I think I've been here for three/four years. Goodness me! But then, I'm sure that first Gamerbase Tournament we did was in 2009... in which case I must have joined in 2008 because I was here for roughly a year before being made a Mod and I was a Mod when we did that tournament :o

Darn memory, but I think I've been here for ages. And loved every moment of it 8)