• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy New Year!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
All the best to the 'Charmsians as we gradually switch into 2012, at least in the GMT timezone. May you all have an awesome 2012, and watch for the return of those pesky Mayans about December time.

Also, for those interested, the banner came from an original NyanJoltik idea by Stel, which you can find in his art thread, and was then stolenappropriated and animated by Teapot, with generous spriting assistance from the lovely Tunduli. I hope you like it! :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nice, Toru/Karu. XD

And awesome job with the banner, Peteypot. Happy New Year to all of you guys too! :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Happy new year guys and may it be an awesome one. Peterpot you know I love the banner. :p

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Brilliant banner there Data. (Don't have any original or clever variations of your many names like the others...sorry) Truly a work of art beyond any comprehension.

Toru, Karu, I think that may be the greatest derping in the history of derping. It was tear-inducing how inspirational it was. ;D

Happy new year to everyone! Now I'm gonna go off and think up some resolutions to break before the month is out.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
That banner sure took a lot of work, huh? XD

And I've already commented on the video, Taru/Koru, but I might as well say how awesomely.. derpy it was. XD <33333

SO YEAH. SCHOOL'S STARTING SOON BUT WHO CARES IT'S A NEW YEAR :DDDD *shot* :3

Herpy new year! ♥ Hadn't had a chance to watch the video yet because I'm on my phone, but I'll do so asap! ♥

Glad I could help with the banner! c:

Happy new year everyone~! :'D
May all your pre-apocalyptic wishes come through~♥
*spams "It's not the end of the world" endlessly*