• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy Birthday, Raichu! ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We all knew it was going to happen.

LinkachuKatieBDay.jpg

Yup. December 18th, meaning that Katie, aka Raichu, has just managed to complete another trip around the sun. ^^ In other words, It's another birthday thread. REJOICE!

... Or something. ^^;

Betcha I don't get anything cool like that for my b-day :(

Anywayz, merry birthday, Katie *slams Linkachu's face into cake* and a happy Christmas while we're at it! :lol:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Hmm. How about I make you a Golden Lugiasian for your birthday, Steph? Or a special Lugia pose? I can draw 50 different pokemon now, and improving.

Anywho, happy birthday, Katie. I'd send you an evil, cool pressie of some sort, but I a) dunno where in Canada you live and b) I have no money. So I hope you'll settle with a digital cake. When I get around to making it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just as long as it's a digital ice cream cake :)

Thanks for the wishes, guys, and you know I love that picture, Stel! *Huggles Linkachu* :D
But wait... If that's supposedly my alter-ego, then wouldn't I be hugging myself...?
Ooh yeah. I'm full of it :p

The big 2-0... Ack! I'm so old ;_;

Aw well. My new DS and Super Mario 64 DS game make up for it ^__^

Thanks again! :trogdor'd:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
So you got the DS for birthday huh? What does that leave for Xmas? :wink:

Happity Birthday to the best damn Queen of the forums EVAR, My prezzie is that smilie you loved so much. ^^

Actually, i don't think anything i could knock up in photoshop could beat Stel's. (Especially considering he's not too fond of drawing things in the likeness of a certain Hero of Time).

I can only hope my birthday is greeted with such a cool prezzie. ^^

Happy Birthday Katie.

We will look forward to all the crazy things you're bound to do in your next 365 days of hurtling and pray to god you don't kill us all.

Meangreen.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Works for me ^_^
*Cuts digital cake and hands out pieces*

Whee! My birthday was so exciting. I sat around the house all day, played random GCN games with my brother, and watched the extended edition of the Two Towers. At least I got to talk to a few of my friends on the phone for 10 or so minutes :p

Ah well... *Throws slice of cake at TBA*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
*Was stood in front of TBA eating a small slice of the cake* *Gets face full of cake* Tch. I know it was bad, but still....

You have a brother? I never knew that. Then again, I didn't know yu were 20 so it's all good. :p