• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Today, meine freunds, Chibi Tai, AKA Daniel, is 18. And therefore technically a man.

A very short man, but a man nonetheless.

I wish him many happy times trying to get into bars and clubs only to be considered a ten year old. ^^

Happy Birthday.

A special occasion, indeed. I believe it warrants what will certainly be the only time I utilize the moving text option.

[move][size=12pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/size][/move]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
He's short IRL, eh? Well then, guess he deserves a new nickname for this occasion...

Happy birthday, Chibi Daniel! ^^

Hope it's not just another boring day of the year for you ;)

He's short IRL, eh? Well then, guess he deserves a new nickname for this occasion...

Happy birthday, Chibi Daniel! ^^

Funnily enough, that is indeed how the whole idea for the "Chibi" username started. I thought it would be funny because of my size. I was right. I also thought it was really original. I was very, very wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the fancy thread and all. Got Phoenix Wright, which rocks. As for getting into bars...well, I can probably get in, it's just that in a somewhat ironic twist of fate, I can't drink alcohol. I have to drink coke instead. Hmm.

Still, 18 eh? Got all that voting and stuff to do. *Votes Monster Raving Loony Party*

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I got Pheonix Wright last Sunday.

Been playing it a good 70% of my spare time since.

Damn that game and it's awesomeness. *Tries to finish the final case before Monday*

Now all we need to do is convince Capcom to release the later games on the DS and/or GBA, and not cell phones. -_-;;

Also, I was wondering if either of you could provide me with the names of characters used in the European version.