• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy 21st to teh Almighty Linkachu! ^_^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I know she's still in China. But as she's been able to drop a message or two, I see no reason not to wish our resident Magical Sonny Master a very happy birthday! ^_^

There's a pic in the works. Keep your eyes peeled. (shifty eyes)

Here's to Katie!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks a lot guys, and I can't wait to see the pic, Stel ^^

Whee... It's still my B-day for another 4 minutes on PEI. Here its been over hours. What did I do for it? Went shopping, was served way too much Chinese food for lunch, ate pizza for supper (at Pizza Hut no less! XD) and climbed the Great Wall! Even got a neat broze card with my name and the date engraved on it saying that I climbed it. It'll help me to always remember this Birthday amoung others :)

21 years old... Gah. Where has the time gone? I can remember the day I first started Jr. High as if it were yesterday. My back isn't what it used to be... my eyes are getting worse each day... Creeky bones... I need a cane :(

Err... yeah. Thanks again everyone! :)

EDIT: lol... Well, it was 4 mins half an hour ago. The post didn't go through and I didn't notice until now XP