1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy 21st to teh Almighty Linkachu! ^_^

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by StellarWind Elsydeon, Dec 18, 2005.

1. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Yes, I know she's still in China. But as she's been able to drop a message or two, I see no reason not to wish our resident Magical Sonny Master a very happy birthday! ^_^

There's a pic in the works. Keep your eyes peeled. (shifty eyes)

Here's to Katie!

2. Happy birthday Katie!!

Hope it's fun ^^

3. Happy birthday!

And here I am without a completely over-the-top, cheesy present...

4. Happy birthday miss Katie. wow 21 where has the years gone last I remember you were 19 . Then again time really has flown by.

5. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Thanks a lot guys, and I can't wait to see the pic, Stel ^^

Whee... It's still my B-day for another 4 minutes on PEI. Here its been over hours. What did I do for it? Went shopping, was served way too much Chinese food for lunch, ate pizza for supper (at Pizza Hut no less! XD) and climbed the Great Wall! Even got a neat broze card with my name and the date engraved on it saying that I climbed it. It'll help me to always remember this Birthday amoung others :)

21 years old... Gah. Where has the time gone? I can remember the day I first started Jr. High as if it were yesterday. My back isn't what it used to be... my eyes are getting worse each day... Creeky bones... I need a cane :(

Err... yeah. Thanks again everyone! :)

EDIT: lol... Well, it was 4 mins half an hour ago. The post didn't go through and I didn't notice until now XP