• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Handwriting

Hn....my handwriting has always been legible, yet somewhat large. It all depends, to be honest. If I'm writing something down against the clock, every lowercase letter except L and T would be small. The curve on the letter "h" would also be small, but oh well. It also tends to look rather rushed in my eyes, but quite alright anyhow.

On the other hand, when I have all the time to write, it looks very fancy, even if I rush up on it. I don't really like writing in print, due to the fact that no matter what, my words look as large as the day is long...in the summer...in the Sahara desert...while you're shoveling away mounds of sand in search of treasure....using a spoon...while the only thing you drank was water, and that was yesterday... Erm, yeah. You get my point.

my handwriting is legible but atrocious. its rugged and bulky, and without lines it gets bigger and bigger and slants downward. but in the lines and if i actually spend time on writing letters, not words, at a time it can look ok.

I know that I have fairly terrible English handwriting. I blame my kindergarten teacher who never actually taught me how to form the letters. As such, I formed my own method to make the shapes. It's readable, but not the best.
However, my Hebrew handwriting is quite pretty. Since I started seriously trying to learn the language, I payed extremely close attention how we were supposed to make the letters. The attention to detail has payed off.

My handwriting can vary depending on what mood I'm in. Normally, it's a sort of scritchy-scratchy unreadable mess, but strangely whenever I'm angry it forms out into a neat scrawl.