• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hamster Life

Your a hamster and you have to find a way to sneak out of your cage at night, But your going to need other hamsters help. Once you sneaked out of the cage at night you get to explore to your hearts content, Play with marbles almost as big as you, Go on a long journey upstairs, Or maybe try to open the frig and gorge on new foods (But be careful, You might get sick from some foods like chocolate) Heck, Do whatever you want in the house, But when the owner wakes up its time to get back in the cage.

Rules
1:
No inappropriate names or actions.
2: If you get caught by the owner, You will be put back in the cage.
3: Do not go crazy with cannibalism and eat each other.
4: You can have up to two characters, Only hamsters, Unless you asked me for a hamster quiz.
5: Don't be godlike, A little hamster can't lift a human and throw them everywhere.
6: No swearing, This is supposed to be a nice roleplay with no hamsters with tattoos.
7: There can only be two owners, They have to be brother or sister though and sleep in the same room.

Hamster Character ID

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Skills:

Owner Character ID (If you would want to be an owner, Ask me for a hamster quiz on my Pokecharms profile)

Name:

Personality:
Skills:

Here is my Character ID

Name:
Cupcake
Breed: Dwarf Hamster
Description: A light silver hamster with darker silver shading on her back.
Personality: She is pretty calm for a dwarf hamster and likes to share with others.
Skills: Her small size helps squeeze through smaller gaps.

Cupcake is fast asleep on her soft bedding while dreaming about carrot sticks, She begins to drool a bit and wakes up. "Yaaaaaawwn.." Cupcake yawned while getting up and looking around at the other hamsters. Cupcake begins to walk up to the food bowl. "Mm, I think I see a some raisins in the food today." Cupcake said while she grabbed a raisin and nibbled on it.

Name: Butterscotch
Breed: Dwarf Hamster
Description: Full on black hamster with a small white underbelly going up to her chin
Personality: Butterscotch can be shy most of the time but loves to chase others
Skills: She can run really fast to escape danger

Butterscotch was snoozing on the bedding in the cage, She rolled other once and then twice when she heard munching noises. Butterscotch began to wake up twitching her eyes. "Wha, Is it time for breakfast?" Butterscotch mumbled while trying to get up and walked to the food bowl. She then sat beside Cupcake and picked up a sunflower seed from the bowl and begins eating. Butterscotch then peeked at what Cupcake was eating.

Cupcake turned her head to Butterscotch and smiles with her big cheecks full of food. "Hello Butterscotch, Would you like a raisin?" Cupcake asked while holding a fresh raisin in one of her paws. She then placed the raisin in front of Butterscotch and walks off to play with a little plastic ball with a bell in it. She pushed the ball and it made a jingling sound like a bell, She kept pushing it and listened to the beautiful noise.

Butterscotch smiled at Cupcake as well while Cupcake left to play with a ball. Butterscotch continued eating her sunflower seed and sniffed the raisin that was placed infront of her, "Hmm, Smells new." She said for she has never had raisins before, She dropped the raisin back in the food bowl and ran away, While she was running looked at where a beautiful nois was. It was Cupcake playing with a ball that somehow has a bell in it, When she was running she did not see a sleeping hamster in front of her and tumbled on the poor thing.