• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

Amie Yurai looked as the damaged Banshee crashed down a bit away from where the group was. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw their Sangheili ally look at it as well. "It was probably just a Banshee damaged from their attack on the Autumn." Caleb reasoned, shrugging dismissively.
"Perhaps," Dekan replied. "However, I feel it would be wise to investigate. Shall we?"

"Not like we have a destination to get to from any possibly alive officers." Slade replies with a shrug. Who knows. They could get lucky, it could be a Spartan that hijacked it.

Bri moved to his feet slowly and painfully, before grabbing the back end of the metal, and ripping it out of him.
Gasping for air, Bri collapsed to his knees, clutching the open wound in a vain attempt to cease the bleeding.

Romero jogged over the to banshee to see Bri on the ground, bleeding. "You again... I thought you died on reach..." Romero paused as he saw the open wound. He immediatley grabbed a can of Bio-Foam that he found on the autumn. "Show me the wound." Romero said calmly to Bri.

Meanwhile on the Truth and Reconciliation Cutter was in a covenant cell, having been wounded for fun by an elite firing into the palm of his hand with a plasma pistol, 10 times. He had sneakily covered the wound entirely with Bio-Foam in his cell. He still held the wound, his hand barely functioning.

"I do not need... help from a... pathetic human such... as yourself..." Bri growled angrily in reply as attempted to return to his feet, recognizing the human as the one whom had killed the Zealot in Bri's arms. The one Bri had sworn to avenge. "You..." Bri growled as he goT to his feet, towering above Romero. He swayed heavily as he glared.

Last edited:
Romero watched Bri enter a more threatening stance to which Romero replied with a glance to an imaginary watch. "Listen, do you wanna bleed out or not?" Romero asked as he looked up to see the gaping hole in Bri, revealing an indeterminate organ. Romero now was trying not to barf. "Also, pathetic, is the name of someone who glasses a city full of innocents and your own men. So you covie asshat is if anything more pathetic than me right now." Romero finished.

Bri's anger flared. "You will NOT address me as such, human filth." The Sangheili growled as he stomped forward quickly, ignoring the searing pain as his long finger wrapped around the humans throat, before Bri winced in pain, letting go, and taking a step back, grabbing ahold of his stomach. "Gah!" He glared at Romero. "I did not choose such an action as that, 'asshat'. I was forced to obliterate my squad and my only son, in the name of the 'Covenant'." Bri turned away, clutching his wound. "The Prophets lie so often, it begs the question of whether the dreadnought truly is alive..." He adds quietly to himself.

Romero nearly pissed himself as Bri grabbed Romero's throat but as soon as let go Romero was filled with hatred. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR DUMB SQUAD!!!" Romero yelled as he pulled a magnum and loaded it. "YOU KILLED MY FUCKING FAMILY!!! MY MOM, DAD, MY BROTHER! ALL OF THEM! Let's see how well you deal with six or seven more holes in you." Romero said in anger. He then took off his helmet and threw it at bri's head. Romero had been brought to tears now, he had lost everything. All the family he had left were Jessica and cutter. And for all he knew, cutter was already dead. Romero's hand now trembled as he aimed at Bri.

Bri felt the helmet hit his head and looked back at Romero to find a gun aiming at his head. He narrowed his eyes.
"War is fought. Enemies are born. Friends will die. Family is torn." Bri growled, reciting an old poem. It was thousands of years old. The Sangheili had stopped the art of poetry after the San 'Shyuum arrived.
"Kill the one you hate. Take away his suffering. Give your enemy his desire, only to receive nothing." Bri continued. He clicked his mandibles as he lowered his gaze. "I no longer follow our Covenant. This makes you the enemy of my enemy, and in turn, an ally." Bri was disgusted by his own words. To accept siding with humans? The Demons were different. They were actually efficient. "Grant me my darkest desire, or spare me." The Sangheili growled, stepping forward and pressing his head to the barrel of the gun.

Romero now full on trembled, he dropped the gun and dropped to his knees. "Just kill me if you want to... at least I'll see my family again..." Romero said to Bri. Jessica had been walking towards the pair, trying to find them.

"Then we have a common goal, human. Yet, it would be pointless to kill you. Someone who wants to die tends to be deadly on the battlefield... you..." Bri felt a sudden burst of lightheadedness, and before he knew it, everything went black.

"There." Slade informed Jessica, pointing towards the crash site. A downed Elite stood before Romero. "Come on." Slade said to Jessica, beginning to walk towards it.

Last edited:
Romero got up as he got out of the way of the now falling elite and grabbed the bio-foam and patched the elites wounds. Jessica sprinted over to Romero but then tripped over a 1-inch straight up incline on the ground and fell face first onto the ground. With a quiet 'ow...' she got back up and ran over to Romero. "Him again?" She asked. "Yeah. He's decided he wants to ally with us." Romero replied.

"Wow. The whole Elite race may as well follow suit, because that's what it's looking like it'll be." Slade commented as he looked over Jessica. "You always were the clumsy one." He smirked at her. "Remember Uncle Shaw? You always called him 'Uncle Paw', and every time we'd visit him, you would ALWAYS trip on that tree root next to the driveway." Slade grinned. "Guess those roots are gone now... along with... the whole planet..."

Dekan and Caleb both watched the entire scene unfold unmoving. If Bri had tried to kill Romero, both of them would have moved in a second. Since it did not come to that, though, the two hadn't moved. Yurai, on the other hand, had her weapon trained on the Sangheili for a good while. "He's a threat," Yurai commented. "We should put him down." Dekan growled at first.
"I disagree with you there, Human. I feel I at least owe him a chance to survive, as he I believe he chose to spare my life back on Reach." The Sangheili said. He turned his head when Slade and Jessica approached them. He gave the pair a nod.

Jessica playfully punched Slade in the shoulder. "You mean YOU were the one who tripped, right?" Jessica said jokingly. Romero on the other hand leaned against one of the boulders. "I recommend we just camp out here until help arrives." Romero suggested. "I mean, we aren't the only survivors. At least one pelican made it off the Autumn." Romero continued.

"Hopefully." Slade replied grimly to Romero. "But of course, we always could have the God awful luck of being the only survivors on this alien ring thing. For all we know, it could be a Covenant homeworld."
With that, Slade looked over Bri. "Hey... isn't this the one you guys were telling me about? On Reach?"

"We had multiple encounters with him on Reach," Caleb reported. He turned his head to Romero and Jessica. "Also, I think you should both know. In fact, all of you should. May come as a bit of a morale boost. Emile and Six survived Reach. I don't know the details, but we got in contact with them. If you see a heavily damaged Phantom, don't try to cause any damage, alright?" He informed.
Amie finally relented and magnetized her DMR to her back. She depolarized her helmet, leaving her face visible through the now-transparent visor. "You're probably right." She said, in a reply to Romero. "Covenant could be he-" She was cut off by Dekan.
"Believe me or don't, but this isn't Covenant territory." The Sangheili said. "This is supposedly one of the sacred rings left by the Forerunners. The Covenant worship the Forerunners as Gods. Whether or not you were aware of this, I am ignorant. Because of their worship, they view this ring as 'sacred.' Do not expect the Covenant to flee from here without a fight. Is it possible the Covenant made it ahead of us? Perhaps they tracked our slipspace jump to this location?"

"Oh, I don't know what's worse. Landing on a Covenant home world or a freaky religious artifact that the covenant are gonna fight tooth and claw for." Slade replied, albeit hysterically. "And-"
"This is Charlie 4-7. I repeat, are there any UNSC personnel out there!? Please respond a.s.a.p." A voice on their communicators interrupted.

"We read, Charlie Four-Seven. This is SPARTAN-B818." Caleb responded over their comms. "Give us your coordinates and we can move to assist." The SPARTAN said. He then took his hand away from his comm and turned to the others. "Anyone know who all's on Charlie Four-Seven?" He asked. Of course, he intended to help no matter who was there, but if a target of interest was there, that would definitely work as an incentive.

"None that I know." Slade replied as he bolstered his weapon.
"Copy that, Spartan. We'll send you our coordinates. We're under heavy fire from Covenant ground forces." Charlie Four-Seven responded.
"What about this guy?" Slade asked, gesturing towards the limp form of Bri, as he continued to bleed out.

Slade gestured to the empty can of bio foam on the ground. "I patched his wounds the best I could, but he will need medical attention from an actual doctor or field medic. But I think that's the least of our problems right now." Romero replied as he heard an incoming spirit. "Shit's about to get messy." Jessica muttered to herself, almost instantly the spirit opened fire into the boulders, trying to take out the marines and ODST's (and Caleb) "GET TO COVER!" A marine yelled before a blast of plasma flung him into the air and dropped him back down onto his neck. (Cowbell) The spirit then dropped off its cargo of elites. Their ranks varied from minor to zealot. "Today is just great..." Romero said to himself as he climbed up to a sniping position.

"This proves what I said previously," Dekan stated as he ducked behind a boulder for cover. "Zealots are usually only deployed on operations related to the Covenant Religion and to take down major threats." The Sangheili explained. It displeased him to learn that more Sangheili were sent after them. Of course, he regretted every Covenant soldier he had to kill - except the Jiralhanae -, but they were the enemy now. He had to do what was right. Dekan removed his Plasma Rifle from his hip and fired around his cover, blind-firing at the Covenant units. Caleb and Aimie moved behind another boulder, both leaning out of cover to pelt the enemy with bursts of fire.

Romero began sniping the incoming elites until he was completely out of ammo. He then threw his sniper rifle into the head of a zealot that was nearly underneath him. "Hey Dekan, how many of you elites ARE there? Or are you guys just cloned?" Romero yelled down to Dekan just to make some humor out of the situation. Jessica on the other hand moved forward to the edge of the boulders, attacking any covies in her way, until a zealot got the drop on her and attacked, smashing her into the ground and putting a foot on her neck as the elite prepared to strike. Romero was dealing with his own problems as plasma fire skimmed over his prone form.

Quickly, the Zealot was barreled over as Slade unexpectedly pummeled him, sending the two over an impressive dune, where they tumbled outside of the battle as the Covenant forces were quickly and almost laughably diminished. One Spirit just isn't a challenge.

Six opened her eyes, half expecting her HUD to appear, but it didn't. She'd lost her helmet back on Reach. She continued to lie there, looking back on what had happened. How had they crashed? They were damaged... Where was Emile?
She sat up, and the question remained unanswered, even as she looked around for him. Her throat hurt. From what, she wasn't sure, but this seriously hurt her ability at verbal communication at the moment, and Emile was nowhere to be found amongst the wreckage of their downed Phantom.

Jessica watched as Slade tackled the zealot and as she regained her breath, grabbed her assault rifle and tried to get a shot on the elite but couldn't risk accidentally hitting Slade. She vaulted over the dune and unsheathed a knife while magnetizing her assault rifle to her back. She then jabbed the knife into the zealot's neck and shoved it away from Slade. "Look who's the one tripping now." Jessica said as she demagnetized her pistol and finished off the zealot and took the comvat knife from it's neck. "Get up, we have to help the others." Jessica said as she opened fire on an elite minor approaching Slade and herself. (That was the last elite of the group dropped off from the spirit)

Last edited:
Slade whipped out his magnum and released a clip into the deceased Zealot's face for good measure, before pushing himself up, and assisting in taking out the advancing minor. "No need Jess. That was the last one." Slade replied as he looked up the dune at the others. "And sis, you'll always be that adorable little girl stumbling over her own feet, to me."

Romero climbed down from his boulder and picked up his helmet and put it back on. He then started to help the wounded marines, there weren't many marines left from the Zealots eliminating around 50% of the survivors. Romero then patched into the com to Slade. "Hey, hero boy, if your done fighting a zealot with Jessica we could use your help here, we have wounded and we need to get out of here. If we stay more will come. And eventually we all will die unless we move quickly. Most wounded are badly injured. Let Jessica know ok? Her communicator took a hit on the autumn. Get back to the pod when your ready to move out." He then deactivated his communicator. He picked up a wounded marine and walked back to the others. "Hey guys, we should get going before more returned. The elites may have been easy to eliminate but soon they'll send in hunter kill squads. We also got wounded, I told the marines that could help the others to do so, but we need to leave ASAP." Romero said.

Dekan nodded silently and walked over to pick up an unconscious Marine. He figured one of the conscious ones would still be intimidated by him, so taking an unconscious one would have been easier. Aimie also picked up a marine, grunting with the effort. Of course, Caleb, however, had no trouble carrying two unconscious marines over a shoulder. In his free hand, he held his Magnum. "Right. Where we headin' out to? There's still that distress call."

"See those mountains?" Slade asked after climbing back up the dune, before pointing behind Caleb. "Just over those. I think I can see some Phantoms even this far away..." He stated, squinting into the distance.

Six fell to her knees, barely catching herself. She glanced back at her leg to find it limp. How had she not noticed this earlier. It was snapped in two, yet she couldn't feel the pain. She looked about again, hoping to find that familiar face, to no avail. "Damn it..." She muttered as she turned her gaze upwards, towards an approaching Spirit. "Hell no..."

"Patch them through again." Kat ordered. "Sorry, ma'am, the Covenant have jacked the signal..." A distressed marine replied. "Give me that." Kat replied irritably as she swiped the device from the soldier, and began tampering with it. The marine stood there, staring, until Kat hissed at him. "Get out there and help the others." She ordered.

@X3n0 Jake Cutter resided in his cell on the Covenant carrier the Truth and Reconciliation when the doors to the room opened, and several Elites stomped in, shoving a bloody and exhausted Captain Jacob Keyes into the room. Grunts waddled after their superiors, snorting and joking at each other as the Captain was shoved into an empty cell, and an energy barrier formed before him, the same kind holding Cutter and several other marines in their cells.

"Well... this is some fine mess we got ourselves into." Cutter said to the Captain. "But hey, at some point we'll get out of here. I'm pretty sure the Spartans are on the ring by now with others." Cutter continued. He then took off his helmet and set it on the floor. It's communicator was still intact. But all Cutter could get from it was static.

"Listen, I know I may be sounding like a prick right here, but we should be putting distance between ourselves and covenant. If we go there, even if we are going to help others, we have wounded, and frankly, I am not putting wounded men on the battle field, that have had less than a day to recover from their injuries, and keep in mind, this ring is completely alien. We have no idea what might be here. Maybe islands made entirely of candy, maybe a parasite over 3 billion years old! This ring, is dangerous. So we should be going into hiding right now." Romero replied to Slade. "I'll have to agree with Romero with this one. As much as I hate to admit it, Romero does have a point. We can't put our wounded at risk. If going to help others for a SLIGHT chance of saving some more people but we lose more than we gain in the process? It's too dangerous." Jessica said with a solemn tone in her voice. A few marines behind them looked at each other with uncertainty. They spoke to each other quickly and one turned to the group. "Me and the others will have to agree with Romero too. And besides, we used most of our ammo trying to get off the autumn. We'll run out eventually, and more importantly, we don't know how to use covenant weapons. So when we do run out of ammo, are we just gonna throw rocks at the covies? Or what?' The marine said.

Dekan slowly nodded. "Strategically, it would be best to leave them behind." Dekan reasoned, albeit solemnly.
"That's not incorrect," Caleb said quietly. "We should at least send an able-bodied scout ahead, though, to see who all survived the Pelican crash. If there's a target of interest, our non-injured personnel stage a rescue if the numbers look to be in our favor. If not, then we bail and save ourselves."

Slade shook his head, rolling his eyes slightly. "They called for help." He replied simply. "I'm going to help them. I don't care if you don't." Slade said to Romero, then turned to Dekan. "And your damn opinion doesn't matter, and you," He now turned to the Spartan. "The lines between coward and hero are getting blurred here. All of you are just..." Slade glared as he turned, and started to head off towards the mountains. "I expected better, Jess." With that, he set off at a jog, magnetizing his Rifle to his back.

"Wait..." Keyes replied quietly to Cutter as he leaned towards his barrier, looking intently at the Elites that resided in the room. They were discussing something, seemingly important. "Weapon" "Holy" and "Gods" were the only distinguishable words from them, before they left the room, the Grunts trotting after them. Once the door had slid shut, Keyes spoke again. "This place we've landed... It's important to the Covenant. During my interrogation, they claimed this place as a 'Halo'. They believe it's a weapon..." He stated, and stroked his chin thoughtfully, before reaching for his pipe, only to realize it wasn't there. He let out a sigh at this. That pipe had been with him for years and years, and now...

Fel Salkimee shoved the shredded hunk of metal aside as he looked left, then right, before stomping forwards, remaining alert. He turned swiftly at the sound of metal collapsing somewhere in the wreckage. Quickly, the Special Operative began to activate his active camouflage, before he felt something heavy land on him, knocking the warrior over. He would not allow this thing to make a fool of Fel. Quickly, he turned to assault his aggressor, only to receive a face full of lead.
Six let out a sigh as she pushed herself away from the Elite she'd just murdered. "God..." She groaned as a feeling of immense pain slowly started to erupt in her leg. "D-Damn...." Turning her head, she noticed the Spirit begin hovering closer. If she could hijack that, everything would be far easier, but she'd need to be smart about this.

Jessica ran after Slade and grabbed his shoulder. "Slade, please... if your going to go... please.... just be careful..." Jessica said with fear in her voice. She was scared of losing Slade. Romero on the other hand was busy trying to deal with the fact that now his family had been glassed in new Alexandrea.

"Hey, captain, come here. I think I could use your help with somethin." Cutter said to Keyes as the elites walked off.

Keyes let out a small chuckle. "As much as I'd love to come over there, there's a problem... we're in separate cells." The Captain stated as he began to pace his own cell.

Slade made no reply as he continued, picking up his pace a bit as the sounds of distant gun fire could be heard. Slade was not known to be cowardly. He never showed fear. Even if the others weren't exactly being 'cowardly', they weren't going to help. Sure they had wounded, but that had never stopped Slade before. He was an ODST. He couldn't afford to be weak.

"As in, just move close enough so I can talk quieter." Cutter said slightly annoyed. Then again, losing your whole family and home back on reach is infurating and mentally and emotionally shattering all on its own.

Jessica couldn't let Slade go alone, so she caught up with him and just walked next to Slade in silence for a minute until she spoke up. "Please, cut Romero a little slack." Jessica said calmly. In truth she was entirely frightened. Romero just scoffed and started to walk out of the small valley with the boulders. "Come on. We'll find a spot to stay for now." Romero said as he motioned for the others to follow him.

"Spit it out, ODST!" Keyes ordered quickly. He didn't like the tone of annoyance in the soldier's voice. It betrayed disrespect. "Or forever hold your peace. Time is limited here, so if you have a secret you're not gonna share with the rest of us, keep it to your damn self."

"Why should I? He's no different than every other tortured soul in this godforsaken war." Slade replied, anger in his voice. "He doesn't need to be cut 'slack', Jess, that won't help anyone, not even himself. No one's gonna baby him because he lost people he cares about. Well who hasn't? If Romero wants to continue getting along living, he'd better pick up some slack, not be offered more of it."

Caleb let out a sigh. "Well, I don't intend to lose more of our survivors." The SPARTAN muttered. He turned to Dekan and offered his Shotgun. "Wanna trade for that Sniper?" He offered. He could give more ranged support and scout out the remains from a safe distance if he were to take the weapon. The Sangheili nodded, and the two swapped their weapons. Caleb then jogged after Slade and Jessica as Dekan stayed with Romero's group. Obviously, it didn't take Caleb very long to catch up. When he arrived, he said nothing, and simply fell in to step a few feet behind them.

"ROMERO SAVED MY FUCKING LIFE BACK ON ARCADIA!!! HES THE REASON THAT I AM ALIVE RIGHT NOW!" Jessica yelled at Slade. "You've changed Slade. You've really changed. " Jessica said as she came to a full stop and turned around and walked away. She didn't even acknowledge Caleb as she passed him.

Cutter made sure there were not anymore covies in the room which there werent for the moment and got closer to the captain until he was at the end of his cell. "The comms for my helmet still work. I might be able to patch through to any Unsc survivors." Cutter explained.

Keyes shook his head. "Don't bother, soldier." He sighed. "All you'll get is static. There's not a lot we can do right now, except wait. I'm more interested in this world than escaping right now... Halo... a weapon the Covenant will all die for... that must mean it could be powerful enough to end this war... what kind of weapon could it be?" Keyes asked aloud, stroking his chin. "But don't let me stop you, ODST. It's always worth a shot."

Slade turned around, walking backwards as Jessica stomped off, and he cupped his hands over his mouth. "I had to change to survive! Maybe you want me to cut you some slack too!" He yelled, before lowering his hands, and looking at Caleb. Without another word, Slade turned back around, continuing on his path to the mountains. He could hear the sounds of gunfire now. It was close.

"Well frankly, I say that we get ONI here before we even think about activating this thing. For all I know it might just be holding an alien disease to kill us all for all I care." Cutter replied. "Well, if we ever get into contact with the UNSC or ONI again, that is." Cutter finished.

As Jessica walked away from Slade she flipped him off as she heard his comment. As she traveled a bit farther she noticed a small light in the rocks ahead. Then there was a flash of blue light and soon Jessica was hit in the heart by a plasma bolt from a jackal sniper. Her chest plate took most of the hit, but she was still dangerously hurt and as she fell backwards clutching the wound she was hit in the shoulder by another plasma bolt.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Sir! There's more!" Hobby yelled to Romero as he hefted up his DMR to his shoulder, looking through the scope at the form of the female ODST known as Jessica falling back from a deadly plasma blast. "She's hit, sir! Status is unclear, awaiting your orders!" He continued as he began to scan the surrounding area through his scope, searching for anything remotely alien.