• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halo RP

"Aww, Sergeant, you're hurting my feelings." Caleb quipped back. Caleb would be lying if he said he didn't like the Sergeant-Major. The man was charismatic and easy to get along with. "I think these guys are right in my league." Caleb continued. He managed to nail a couple more grunts and a few elites. His current magazine was empty, so he replaced it.

"Well then, son. It would seem I'm way out of your league. Because these guys?" He charges at an oncoming Elite and pumps some led into it's gut after slamming his foot into it's gut. "These guys are small fry."

"Oh come on ladies! If you think your badass watch this!" Romero replied (as in butted into the conversation). He aimed his sniper rifle at the head of the elite leading the group of covies they were fighting and shot once, piercing through shields and bone and armor and coming back out on the other side of the elite's head. The bullet then ricocheted off the wall behind it making it go on a downwards angle and piercing through three grunt's methane tanks, making for a bit of an explosive exit for the enemies lives. "Ta-fuckin'-Da" Romero said in the most sarcastic tone in the multiverse. Cutter and Jessica were both impressed by the shot but still kept on fighting until most of the covenant group in the area was dead. (They will just be fighting until you declare the fight as over @Dave Strider)

"I didn't realize we were competing." Caleb quipped. He fired a burst at an Elite, which took down his shields. Caleb threw a frag grenade at the elite, who was surrounded by five grunts. The grenade blew up, killing all six of them. "Don't need no fancy ricochet to kill me a lot of Covenant."

Dekan stood up when he realized they were under attack. "Nevermind. My inquiry can wait. Dydo, I will send you a rendezvous point when I regroup with the others." Dekan said as he exited the hanger, Energy Sword sin hands.

"Well I guess it is now!" Cutter yelled, firing into covenant at close range with his shotgun, racking up around ten kills. He then broke the shields of an elite and pulled the pin on a grenade which he stuffed into the mouth of the elite. It blew up before the elite realized what had happened. Jessica just rolled her eyes and kept her focus on survival.

"You poor, pitiful women." Johnson spoke up. "I don't need to fight to my superiority, but if you wanna see it, by all means, I will gladly oblige." With that, he charged until the Covenant mass, much to the surprise of the enemy forces as Johnson began ripping off Grunts methane breathers, leaving those soldiers to suffocate and die then firing a quick succession into another Elite before he was stopped as a Zealot activated his sword, charging at the Sergeant-Major.
It swung it's sword, but Johnson quickly ducked under the attack before slamming the butt of his weapon into the Zealots gut. "Watch where you're sticking that thing!"
The Zealot ignored him and his attack as it tried to bring the sword down on Johnson, who jumped to the side and kicked the blade out of the Zealots hand, before quickly scooping it up. "Boy, I oughtta stick this thing right up your ass."
And he did just that.

(OOC: That post perfectly describes why I love Johnson. Best Halo character.)
BiC: Caleb couldn't help but laugh at the scene unfolding before him. The Sergeant-Major was definitely full of surprises, there was no doubt about that in Caleb-B818's mind. He kept firing into the Covenant horde. Caleb threw another Fragmentation Grenade into a horde of grunts, obliterating the group and taking down the shields of their elite leader. A quick burst of fire finished the man off. Caleb moved up to where he was near Johnson. "Having fun, Sergeant-Major?"

"This reminds me of Christmas back at my aunts place when I was a kid." Johnson replies as he fires on more incoming Covenant forces, but there seems to be a limitless supply, and they are suffering equally heavy losses as Marine's bodies lie, scattered about.

"Listen, I know this may be fun for you guys but we should get the fuck off this ship before it blows up!" Jessica yelled at the other UNSC solidiers. She looked to her side just in time to see an elite ready a plasma grenade. The elite threw the grenade which landed at the feet of Romero. Cutter saw this as well and pushed Romero out of the way as the grenade went off. Cutter went flying into the oncoming covenant forces, essentially acting as a bowling ball to grunts. (Yes I know they are around 3 ft in height but a 100+ pound man with his ODST armor going flying from a grenade into would knock you over) Before anybody could react the now unconscious ODST was dragged away by the invading covenant as a POW. (He will be imprisoned on the truth and reconciliation like captain Keyes.) Romero was furious, seeing his friend be dragged away, so he unleashed. He grabbed his assault rifle off his back and fired into the covenant horde screaming things so vulgar I might get put on moderation for typing them here. Grunts started to flee as covie after covie fell. Jessica joined in on the slaughter as well, using her magnums to take out grunts and elites alike. After a little while the room was nearly clear. The other covenant were holding back, waiting for a good time to strike. Romero had run out of ammo so he just stabbed and punched the enemy to death. By the time he had no more stamina in him he had blood on his helmet and armor from the spray. He walked back to the others and as he passed by Caleb he patted him on the shoulder. "You and the sarge are weaklings, if you don't call that being a badass." Romero said to the Sargent Johnson and Caleb, gesturing to the 30 or so covenant that had been slaughtered by Romero.

"And the dozen more I had to keep off your back? Your game is weak son, but-" The Sergeant was interrupted as the ship rocked once again, and more Covenant began streaming into the room. "Party's over, kids! Get the memo!" The Sarge yelled as he returned to a defensive position. "And to reply to your earlier thoughts, little lady, we are NOT leaving this area. The Captain and the AI MUST be protected."
As he said this, another Spartan entered the room, grabbing an assault rifle from a fallen Marine and opening fire on the Covenant, immediately pushing through them as he easily beat down a charging Elite and sprayed a few more forces.
The Spartan-II looked at Caleb, before more plasma fire hailed on them, forcing the Spartan to evade and return fire.
"You're right, Sergeant Major." A Woman's voice entered their comms. "But there is a new objective. My survival and prevention from capture is now your top most priority, Captains orders."
The voice was easily distinguishable as AI, and Caleb has already met her.
"Aye aye, ma'am." Johnson replied.

"Wouldn't it be the opposite, though? Either way, we had to keep the rest of these suckers off your back." Caleb stated, obviously in agreement with Johnson. He turned when more Covenant had approached, but relaxed when the SPARTAN-II had arrived. Of course, that didn't stop him from peppering more rounds into the oncoming Covenant forces. "Got it, ma'am. We got your back." Another voice crackled in over everyone's comms.
"Friendly Sangheili inbound to your position," Dekan stated over comms. Soon after, he deactivated his camouflage and impaled an elite with one of his Energy Swords. He quickly kicked an Unggoy down before crushing its head with his foot.

"Friendly... a rogue." Cortana stated as the SPARTAN-II looked at Dekan, before quickly obliterating several more Covenant, and pushing them back through the doors they were coming out of. "I'm staying back here. The Captain might like my company." Johnson said before sitting down on a table as the Spartan disappeared around the corner. "Any of you girls are welcome to go with big green badass, or remain here with yours truly."

"If the SPARTAN-II is our priority, I'll go with him. Kick a little extra ass for me, Sergeant-Major?" Caleb-B818 inquired before dashing after the Master Chief. He magnetized his assault rifle to his back and retrieved his shotgun. Dekan nodded.
"I agree. If the green Demon carries our priority, I will do my best to make sure they are not harmed. Best of luck to you, Sergeant-Major." Dekan stated, before following the two SPARTANs. He deactivated one of his energy swords and put it on his hip before he retrieved a Plasma Rifle from the same hip. He cut down any Covenant that got near him and shot at further away targets with his rifle.

Last edited:
Jessica and Romero looked at each other and back at Johnson. "We'll go find a lifeboat and get off here sir. And if you don't make it then god help you in the afterlife because I will find you and scream 'WHERE WERE YE?!' When I find you!" Romero said to Johnson jokingly with a quick salute. Then the two ODSTs were off. "Slade! Get to our position ok? Uploading it to your HUD!" Jessica said into the com to Slade.

"Copy. I'll rendezvous with you asap." Slade replied, gunning down another oncoming Covenamt strike force. "Get a move on, ODST. I have this covered." A female voice said behind him. Glancing back at the Spartan as she took aim. Slade gave Kat a nod and started on his way. "Alright, Jess. I'm on my way."

Johnson lit a cigar and watched Romero leave, giving him a middle finger. Master Chief continued a relentless assault through the halls of the Autumn, slaughtering his way through.

Jessica reached the escape pod with Romero, the marines there, even the pilot of the escape pod, were busy fighting covenant. Jessica and Romero fired on the covenant pinning down the marines, killing the enemy. "Hurry up Slade! There's not much time left!" Jessica said into the coms again as the marines got into the escape pod. Romero took up a position watching out for more covies.

Slade found himself trapped. Covenant forces on either side of him. It seemed this was it. At least, until an idea formed in his head. Taking a glance at the Covenant behind him, he recognized several as Grunts. Grunts liked to carry Plasma explosives. If he could detonate at least one of those, that problem would be dealt with. Quickly, he pulled out a frag, ripping off the pin before tossing it into the approaching mass. Just as the startled crystal of Grunts were heard, an explosion ensued, followed by almost a dozen more as the Covenants explosives were set off. After a moment of silence from that direction, he glanced back to find not a single one had survived. "I'm almost to your position. Hang on just a little bit longer." Slade said into the comms, directing it to Jessica as he readied his last frag.

Caleb-B818 and Dekan 'Kalim picked off any stragglers that somehow made it past the Master Chief, as well as give supporting fire to enemies at a further distance. "Would I be correct in assuming that we're going for one of the escape pods?" Caleb inquired. He held his shotgun over his shoulder with his right hand as he took his remaining M6G Pistol and put a cap in a Grunt. He magnetized his shotgun to his back and took out a plasma grenade he had picked up. Caleb threw it and watched in satisfaction as it stuck to an Elite in the middle of a group of Grunts, then detonated.

Soon enough, the Master Chief had fought through and led them to the escape pods known as 'Bumblebees'. Upon arrival, several Bumblebees took off, leaving only one escape pod left. Chief turned to Dekan and Caleb, finally addressing the Spartan. "There's not enough room." He stated, leaving a solution to be formed in the minds of the other Spartan and the Elite. "Chief, hurry!" Cortana ordered, and the SPARTAN-II turned from them, entering the Bumblebee. "There are more life pods down on deck 5." Chief said into the comms as the air lock closed, and the Bumblebee launched.

Jessica grew impatient and nervous. "Slade! Hurry! The pods are launching soon we don't have much time!!!" Jessica said into the coms, just then more covenant came around the corner and started an attack. Jessica and Romero fired on the intruders and a stray plasma bolt pierced the side of Jessica's helmet, destroying her comunicator.

Slade fell back as his run came to a halt, and he quickly scrambled back up, heading back the way he came. "Hunters? HUNTERS!?" He wasn't prepared for that, along with Elite Commanders that had accompanied them. His time was short, and realization dawned on him. He patched through a comm to Romero, Cutter and Jessica (unbeknownst to him of Jessica's predicament). "Guys. Get off the Autumn. I won't make it in time. I'll find another way off. Slade out."

"Best of luck to you, Demon." Dekan stated before the two headed to deck five. They plowed through any Covenant forces in their way, Dekan slicing through any Covenant that made is past Caleb-B818s onslaught. It didn't take them long to reach the 'Bumblebees' on Deck Five. Caleb decided to patch in to the ODSTs comms. "Cutter, this is Caleb-B818. There are still escape pods on Deck Five. If you can get down here soon, we can hold off the Covenant until you arrive."

Romero heard Caleb patch into their comms. "This is Romero, Cutter's been taken captive! We are on deck five but pinned down! If we try to get to the life pod we will get killed! We need assista-" Romero's talking was inturrupted by the explosion of a plasma grenade then static. Weapons fire from the still alive Romero and Jessica cutting through the static at some spots confirmed their survival, then the signal went dead.

"Dekan?" Caleb-B818 asked, looking to the massive Sangheili next to him. "Alright, I'll make sure the pod is clear." Caleb stated as Dekan activated his camouflage. The Sangheili heretic disappeared. He made his way over to where the two ODSTs were holding out and deactivated his camouflage. He cut down a few nearby Sangheili with his sword and shot down a couple of Unggoy with his rifle.

Romero's armor was heavily damaged, part of his helmet visor having broken open, revealing his face. Both ODST's looked to see Dekan and the covenant focused on each other. Jess and Romero got onto the life boat which then launched.

"Your excellency."
Thel 'Vadamee turned from the viewport, breaking his gaze from the holy relic. "You have returned. My warriors?"
Bri knelt down. "Fallen, in honor."
Thel turned away to gaze at Halo once more. He had never expected to find such a holy relic. The Great Journey was already upon them. "What are your orders, commander?" Bri asked, and Thel shook his head slightly. "You are a fool."
"Commander?" Bri asked, looking up.
"You believe your antic went unwitnessed? Your slaughter of honest warriors. Your betrayal of the Covenant? Your heretic acts to support the demons? You are a fool to believe you are far from judgement." Thel activated his energy sword, and Bri quickly got to his feet, putting a hand on the hilt of his own. "Thel. Understand me. Our Covenant is a dying empire. Our Prophets lead us to slaughter!"
"LIES!" Thel roars as he charges. Bri quickly activates his blade, partying the attack, and activating his stave, attempts a counter attack, only to have Thel pull a complicated stunt that resulted in Bri's left arm snapping backwards. The Zealot cried in pain as Thel slashed with his blade, only hitting the surface on Bri's chest plate, but still sending the Sangheili sprawling. Bri quickly got to his feet, clicking his mandibles, trying to ignore the sharp pain in his arm. He deactivated the stave. It would be useless without a functioning limb.
"You betray our father's, brothers and our sons." Thel states as he advances menacingly towards Bri. "Sons? I believe you are mistaken. Mine was TAKEN by REGRET." Bri growls. Thel only asked his head. "Sacrifices are necessary to victory. You of all people should know that."
Bri prepared for Thel's next attack, doing his best to focus on the commanders movements. He would NOT lose. He couldn't.

"Caleb B818, do you copy over?" Emile asks, tapping into the comms. "Evacuate the Autumn immediately. We will rendezvous with you on the surface of the ring asap."
Six looked back at the empty cockpit of the Phantom. "You sure you know how to fly this thing?" She asks. Emile glances back at her. "Yeah."
"That's not very assuring." She replies.
"Then deal with it." Emile counters before narrowly evading a plasma mortar hurtling towards the Pillar of Autumn. "See? There's nothing to-"
He was interrupted, however, as the Covenant had marked them as a target, and they were pelted by several quick bursts from a Seraph Fighter. "Control the gun, Six! I need to focus on steering!" Emile yells. Six quickly gets to work.

"I read. Emile, that you?!" Caleb-B818 replied. He was surprised but glad to hear that Emile was alive. He figured Kat would like the news as well. "Good to hear you again, my man. Dekan and I are on our way to pods now. We'll meet you there. Don't suppose you managed to snag Six along the way?" Caleb asked as he stood next to another open pod. There were two spaces left and he didn't see any other men along the way. He waited by the door, firing his MA5B into any Covenant he saw until Dekan entered and deactivated his camo next to him. The two immediately took their seats as the escape pod ejected from the Pillar of Autumn and headed towards the ring.

"Uh, yeah. She's here with me." Emile replies. "You're supposed to HIT them, Six!" He yells. "You try manning this fucking turret then!" She yells back.
Suddenly, Emile and Six are thrown to the floor as the Phantom is rocked violently by a fuel rod blast. "Shit! We've taken too many hits!" Emile growls as Six Manns the turret again. "Caleb. We'll see you on the surface, if-"
With that the communication was cut short.

"Emile? Emile?! Damn it." Caleb-B818 swore as the communication was cut. Dekan hadn't received the communication, so he looked at the SPARTAN-III in confusion. "Emile and Six are alive. For now. They're on a Phantom but they took a lot of hits. My comm line to Emile went off, so we just have to hope." Caleb explained. Dekan nodded.
"I understand. They are both noble warriors, and it would please me to see them again." Dekan stated in agreement. Caleb turned to the pilot.
"Land us on the ring," Caleb ordered. The pilot gave him a questioning glance. "You heard me, Pilot. Land us on the ring."
"Aye aye, sir." The pilot responded. "Brace for impact!"

Romero and Jessica braced for impact when the pilot of their escape pod started to lose control of the pod. They crashed down into a valley with many huge boulders and two entrances, the air and a cave leading to somewhere else. "Is it just me, or are we trapped on a space hula-hoop?" A marine asked to one of his friends on the pod as the group walked to the rocks to take cover there. Jessica heard this and couldn't help but laugh. Romero rolled his eyes and took off his helmet. He did the best he could to patch the communicator, the connection was bad, but there. He put his helmet back on and tried to see if anyone else made it. "Attention, This is Sergeant Romero, ODST squad Delta, any UNSC survivors please respond, over." Romero said into the comms. All there was was static, he tinkered with the communicator and tried again. "I repeat, this is Sergeant Romero, is anybody out there?" He said again, he remained silent as he climbed up a boulder and got into sniping position.

As Dekan and Caleb both heard Romero's communications, Dekan decided to answer. "I will speak with him. Take a squad out and secure this area, perhaps?" Dekan suggested. Caleb nodded. It was a sound plan. He motioned to four helmeted marines and one female marine without a helmet. The group made their way out while Dekan, the Pilot, and the rest of the marines waited. Dekan activated his comm and spoke to Romero while he looked over the weapons the marines had managed to bring aboard the pod. He handed his Plasma Repeater and one of his Plasma Rifles over to some marines who showed genuine interest in them. Dekan figured if he stuck around humans he'd need to adapt to their weapons. Dekan chose a Sniper Rifle. "This is Dekan, I read you, Romero. We landed in a valley. I was with Caleb and several other marines. No one perished during our landing, thankfully. I also bear more good news. Noble Four and Noble Six survived Reach. However, I am not sure if they will survive their descent to the ring."

Romero heard Dekan's voice crackle over the comms, he couldn't hear most of it over static. "Say again Dekan, you're breaking up." Just then a covenant dropship headed towards Romero, and the ship jammed his communications. "shit, DROPSHIP!" He called down to the marines and Jessica, they all got to the best spots they could and began to fight the covies, jackals, elites and grunts all attack, wounding marines left and right, and killing them. They moved further into the rocks for cover. Romero sniped out covies who got a bit too curious. The turret on the dropship fired at
Romero as it flew off to bring reinforcements.

Dekan muttered something under his breath. "Romero, if you send us your coordinates we can rendezvous with you." The Sangheili stated as he examined the sniper rifle in his hands. He could probably adapt to it.

Lance Corporal Amie Yurai ran in the direction of which she'd heard a communication from another ODST. Most of the marines in her pod died on impact, as well as the rest of her squad. There were only two marines who survived and they were currently right on her heels. They managed to avoid the Covenant's sweep. She didn't know if the ODST would be able to hear her comm or not, but she sent it anyway.
"This is Lance Corporal Amie Yurai of ODST squad Omega-Seven, I'm inbound to your position now Sergeant. I have two marines with me."

Romero and the others were pinned down, having suffered major casualties from the plasma fire. Romero tried his best to hold back incoming covenant but there were too many to handle. An elite managed to sneak up behind romero and attack him as the marines and Jessica fell back. Romero was pinned onto the ground as the elite tried to stab him with an energy sword. Romero tried to hold back the attacker with a magnum, which was not being effective.

The Elite that was attempting at ending Romero suddenly jeered his head back violently from a Sniper round. Several other tougher Covenant forces received the same treatment as a voice patched into the comms.
"Jess, Romero, Slade coming to the rescue." Slade grinned as he put another round into the Sniper, and continued his assault on the Covenant, until he heard a noise behind him.
Slade whirled to see another Elite charging at him with a standard Energy Sword. Slade quickly tossed aside the Sniper, whipping out his shotgun as he fired three times in quick succession, downing the Elite. He returned his attention back to supporting Jessica as he grabbed the Sniper again.

Amie Yurai slid to a stop next to Romero nce she and the marines arrived at his position. The two marines immediately went weapons hot, firing their MA5B Assault Rifles into the crowd of Covenant. Aimie provided supporting fire. Whenever she saw an Elite with his shields down, she shot it in the head.

Caleb-B818 returned to their escape pod to see Dekan and the other marines with their weapons at the ready. "I feel our allies are having a tough time. We need to move to assist." Dekan stated. Caleb nodded.

Soon enough, they had repelled the forces enough for the remaining Covenant forces to retreat, and probably call in reinforcements.
Slade leaped over a dune before approaching his UNSC compadres. "We need to get moving." He stated. "They'll be back. Fast."

Yurai nodded. "Then we should probably set out immediately." She stated before another, deeper voice came from behind her.
"It was easier than I expected to locate the gunfire. Everyone is here, correct?" The voice inquired. Yurai turned to see the massive Sangheili a few feet behind her. Behind Dekan was Caleb as well as their Marines.
"Alright, since we're all together now, let's beat feet. I say we keep an eye out for other survivors, help 'em out if we find them. Any objections?" Caleb asked.

Romero stayed perfectly still as the whole ordeal occurred in front of him. "This is Arcadia all over again.." he thought. Jessica and the marines helped finish off the covenant, which is when Romero stood up, confused as to why the covenant were in huge numbers here. "Well, I know I won't object." Romero replied to Caleb. Jessica nodded in agreement. The marines replied with various forms of yes in unison.

"None. Let's move." Slade replied. He didn't seem to be his usual self as he approached Jessica. "You okay? Sorry I couldn't make it sooner."

Above the group, a Banshee screamed overhead, plasma leaking heavily from it as it crashed down the way a while. How it was damaged was unclear to the UNSC and their Sangheili companion.

Bri groaned as he shoved some of the wreckage off of him. He'd barely escaped with his life. Thel 'Vadamee was truly more fearsome than Bri had pegged him for. He'd underestimated him.
Having barely escaped on a Banshee, it was badly damaged before he'd entered Halo's atmosphere, and here, he'd been forced to crash.
Bri winced in pain as he looked down at his body. A long, then piece of torn purple metal protruded from his stomach. Roaring at this realization, realization dawned on him. If he didn't find or receive medical attention, his time was short.