• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Halo Reach RP Sign up/Discussion

Should we go to Halo by the end of this RP?

• No. Reach is all I'm here for.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude, imagine if in halo reach noble 6 said to Kat right before she got shot "hey, shouldn't we look out for snipers so none of us die and make the others more sad and shit?" Because that would be hilarious!

I would like to point out that Romero and Jessica are just named NPC's. A lot like how in reach each marine/ODST in your squad has a name.

Jessica makes it to where we find the flood on Halo. Romero makes it to the MAC cannon. But I might make Jessica into a true character and keep her around.

Everybody, keep in mind! I think a little romance in this RP Would be pretty fun, and Jessica is definitely an interesting enough character for that.
(An obvious ship is Kat and Carter)
I might have to kill off Six sadly by the end of Reach.
But yeah, excuse my need to ship. I've read too much Homestuck not to.

I was just playing Reach Multiplayer. I was playing Invasion, and the other team had FIVE FUCKING INHERITORS. FOUR of which were in a party, so we got our asses handed to us, and two guys left before the match even started.

Also, I totally ship an inter-species romance between Jessica and Dekan. I can also see a bromance between Caleb and Emile.

So, I was just playing Reach with my visiting Cousin, and my brother threw my pick across the room. As I went to retrieve it, I slipped on something (I think it was the exercise ball) and fell. So, forgive me if my RPing is a little off tonight.

Full Name: Syvo 'Hadamai
Nickname (optional): N/A
ID (UNSC): N/A
Race: Sangheili
Skin Color: Black scales
Armor Type: Zealot class
Primary Color (armor): Black
Secondary Color (armor): Red
Appearance (under armor): Maroon eyes and not many distinguishing features. Has a scar on his shoulder from an encounter with a SPARTAN-II.
Personality: Serious. Doesn't care if he kills civilians.
Biography (optional): [INFORMATION EXPUNGED]
(I'll edit the post to make Jessica's character sheet)

Full Name: Jessica Ashlee Hammond.
Nickname (optional): Jess, Jessie.
ID (UNSC): 19374
Race: Human
Skin Color: A tiny bit on the tan side.
Armor Type: ODST standard combat armor.
Primary Color (armor): Blue
Secondary Color (armor): Black
Appearance (under armor): Average build, Ginger hair, green eyes, freckles on her face.
Personality: Kind when in a good mood just don't piss her off or you get the edgy teenager mode.
Biography (optional): Sergeant Hammond was born on Arcadia and lived there for most of her life. On her twentieth birthday the covenant invaded Arcadia. She was forced to fight as she couldn't get to an evac bird. She used an assault rifle and with surprising accuracy killed the 2 elites that were trying to kill her. She was rescued by Sergeant Forge when his forces arrived on the planet. His status is currently unknown. She joined the UNSC at age 21 after a year of intense physical training that she did to just prepare.

Last edited:
Okay, sorry, I'm a little lost. Where was the dozen Zealots and Generals and Spec Ops and shit while two ODST's handled their Hunters in a way a Spartan II would find extremely difficult? You've seen Halo: Forward Unto Dawn, right? It took Master Chief everything to kill one Hunter. If all ODST's are as good as that, then the Covenant would have never even defeated the Humans on Harvest.

Bro, these guys are just lucky and the elites, well. No explanation. They are abt to arrive anyway. I am going to say the elites were fighting marines further up ahead. So yeah. My only explanation.

BTW I am using actual NPC logic for these guys. Stuff you would see NPC's do like throwing a plasma grenade at an allied elite, killing the elite. So yeah.

mikeachu joined today, that was their first post, ignore 'em they're probably going to get banned in an hour at the rate they're going. Mostly at you Jake because you're the quickest to react to them.