• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halo 4

If you have been keeping up with E3 you know there is gonna be a Halo 4 game in 2012 what do you guys think is gonna happen? Do think there are gonna be new weapons and what do they do? Do you think they'll be new enemies or vehicles?Also what weapons of vehicles have you come up with? So far the only one I have seen is the little pistol thing that shoots grenades. If you haven't seen the trailer here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2yMKME ... ideo_title

Honestly, when it comes to Halo 4 (and the whole new Halo trilogy, really) the only thing I care about is what they're going to do with the story. See, I'm one of the very few Halo fans that actually plays for the storyline alone (and yes, there are many here that would turn their nose up at the story because it's not original enough. Of course it's not original, it's a space shooter >>). To me, Halo 3 was a slap in the face because it pandered to multiplayer fans.

Anyway, to answer your wonderings with similar wonderings;

1. There will most definitely be new weapons. It's a new Halo game where they're going into this... portal? There's gotta be new things.
2. I'm counting on a mostly Flood type game. I mean, it's an ancient evil. Unless the Flood has some best bros called the Sun or some crap, it's probably the flood. Maybe new forms. In fact, definitely new forms. Vehicles? Not so sure about.

But the trailer is very promising, and although I was hurt very badly by Halo 3... it's a new company and I'm dying to see what they can do.

But the thing that I really want to know? If this is going to be a Forerunner centric plot. And none of that Cryptum Forerunner junk. Like, real awesome Forerunners. I'd be super excited forever if they did a Forerunner plot right |D

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Provisionary plot: Chief and Cortana crash on the runeworld (secretly Unicron. Or the Death Star. Same thing really), Cortana develops a god complex and an obsession with science, a new Monitor appears which has a West Country accent and not much brainpower and the flood grows a new Gravemind which speaks exclusively in Haiku, wears a Kimono and weaves his corpses into tatami mats. It's also exceptionally curvy-scurvy. And its name is Gravakura. Chief, of course, watches the Midnight Space TV and sees the image of a weird plantcorpsething wearing a Kimono, but he can't think of anyone that fits this description, so he decides to go back to cryostasis.

Oh right. And did I mention they will run into a forerunner supporting character that was in a cocoon for millennia and his mentor was Elvis? Because obviously, they were thinking about BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES! ಠ_ಠ

Ahem. Quite, quite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, last time I checked they were done with the Halo series. O.O Maybe I checked wrong, or my memory is starting to fail on me. Maybe this ends the series?

charizard101 said:
Well, last time I checked they were done with the Halo series. O.O Maybe I checked wrong, or my memory is starting to fail on me. Maybe this ends the series?

Well, Bungie Studios is done with Halo. This trilogy will be made by 343 Studios, the offshoot of Bungie created to deal with the franchise XD

I am eagerly waiting for the release of HALO4. I hope definitely we will come across lots of new feature in this game like new weapons, vehicles and story will also differs, since this game will be released by new company. I have seen many people who are not happy with the release of HALO3 game, but they are eagerly waiting for the release of HALO4 and expecting many new features in it.I am also too excited to play this game on my Lcd HDTV.