• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halls Signatures (Taking Requests!)

Image: Shiny Eevee :3
Background: A green forest please x3
Text:.HackPhantom
Type of Font: Dirty and Classic font
Details I'd like the font yellow to go good with the green forest :3 maybe add some sunlight kind of rays going down, too ^_^;

Thanks x3

edit: what the french toast? where's my "challenge"? oh well i guess i'll have to wait.
I left before you came back online, so I decided to wait till tomorrow (now today).

See what you can do with a subject of "Tifa Lockheart" in a signature, with my name on it :) If you don't know her, shame be to ye! (And google her :p)

ok sure but i gotta do .hackphantom's request first which shouldn't take that long unless i can't find a worthy enough background...

then i'll do your tifa cockheart or whatever... get ready to be amazed! it's gonna blow that current sig you have right out of the water! ;D

edit: done with .HackPhantom's! i like the way it turned out, but this kind of font doesn't really go with evee and that peaceful background... i put aside my deep hatred of the dirty and classic font just for you. its a really detailed font that doesn't always work out well in colorful signatures. (especially with the one that i did for rain izabel. ok well here it is. and i know i made the font white. i just wanted to test how it looked but i never changed it! :p i'll change it to yellow now, but i'll keep this copy up just in case you like the white font better.
hackphantom.png

hmm i'll see what i can do. i'm not sure to go for flames or lightning but...whatever. i'll try it. i'll edit this when i'm done.

edit: here's d3mon kid's request. you didn't really give me alot to work with, and what you gave me was a little confusing...so here it is. your not so cute and cuddly pachirisu.
demonkid.png

lol lon_colossus i'm still workin on it! it'll be done though! soon!....and i also found out you're a dude. i looked on your profile.

hey lon_colossus sorry about the wait. my desktop is broke and im on my laptop now. i dont have gimp installed on it. and even if i did, the mouse is jacked up, so it wouldn't come out the way you want it....stupid technology ::). once mommy gets the desktop fixed in about 2 days i'll be able to do it.

and dragon123901,...umm no. i cant change the font cuz i stuck it on there. i'll make you a whole new one thats even better and says awesome. It'll be so awesome, i won't even need to put awesome on there!...but i will. in 2 days. again, sorry about the wait. :-[

P

Pokepok

Hey!I really like your signatures.Can you please do this request for me?
Image:Chansey and Togekiss
Text:Old 'n' New
Put 'old' under Chansey and 'new'  under Togekiss
Font:Old:-ardenwood(gothic medieval)
       'n':-Arial
       New:-Cheri
Colour:Black (or anything else which is visible)
BG:a mysterious forest Or something mysterious

Never Mind.

omg you people are making me mad with this pull a random sig out of your ass thing. but here comes lon_colossus. again. hope you like it! ;D i basically did nothing but crop an image of her then put in some random font.
omgthissiggblows.png
oh and if you dont like the font, I can change it. I saved a copy before I stuck it.

now for dragon123901. it looks better, but if you want a font change I can do it again. The Arial font is plain, but that's what I like about it. here it is!
awesomenot.png

pokey your up next...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm making a signature request. On it I don't really care except for three things.

1. It has to say my username on it.

2. Try to make it kinda small.

3. It has to be cool.

Thanks.

lol how long has it been, about 3 weeks? Ok people sorry for the 3 week wait. I'm doin all pending requests now. should be donee by the end of the night....ermm...day...whatever.

Image: Duskull, Banette, Haunter
Background: Creepy purplish, blackish nightmarish. Have it blurry too, like a bad dream. Mostly a dark purple though.
Text: Don't sleep in the dark... [[Black and arranged around the pokemon so that it doesn' cross over them, unless it looks creepier that way. Maybe diagonally going from upper left to bottom.]]
Type of Font: Nightmare
Details: Have more opaque copies of the pokemon going backwards, starting at fully visible, and back to not at all. 6 maximum. Also, have them get larger as they fade back.

Could you make that for me Halls? If so, thanks.

EDIT: And if you could, I hope you can, please tell me you can, take Haunter's synical smile, and paste it faded on the background.

if you're not too busy, could i request?

Image: Zangoose
Background: Anything that looks cool on it
Text: Lulz, ZangOose
Type of Font: diediedie
Details: can you keep the capitals where i put them please, i want each of the letters to look individual if you get what i mean

thanks, sorry if i'm being a bit nitpicky