• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halloween

Halloween is approaching so is anyone here planning to dress up and if so what as? (Pictures are optional)

I'm undecided as of yet but if I decide to dress up I'll probably just chuck a few random thins together and hope the outcome looks good ;D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
My parents say that I'm too old to dress up and whatnot... T.T

But I do have a cosplay that I could use if I manage to convince my parents to let me go trick or treating~

I'll be too busy terrorizing little children with a blood-soaked ninja costume to go trick or treating, sadly. Good luck to anyone going near my haunted house, though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As I mentioned in the Charms chat yesterday, I hit Disney World's Halloween party while on vacation and it pretty much wore me out (so... many... people @_@). I have no plans on attending anymore Halloween parties save the one we're having for work.

For Halloween night, I'll either be handing out candy or taking my little sisters around the area for Trick or Treating. I'll probably wear my Jack Skellington Mickey Ears hat and (if I can put up with them) my big puffy Stitch paws.

I found an old ripped tuxedo might go out as zombie with that on. I will either make me look really gothic or make me look like a zombie pimp xD Thats for a halloween party on Monday which isn't a smart idea seeming though I have college at 9am on the Tuesday x3

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Anyone trick or treating in my area will likely be met with this:

Zombieman.jpg

So far, it has around a 90% success rate of making people shit themselves in fear the moment they see me.

Haha KoL that mask is hilarious xD But I've decided to go into college wearing my fancy dress tomorrow because we have a very strict and boring teacher tomorrow so she might send us home because she dislikes fun that much (Don't have any work to do anyway)

:D Back from college (it was boring today had absolutely nothing to do) but locked my door so no pesky trick or treaters are getting my sweets. I'm cranky after not sleeping for 3 days so I don't wanna see kids in horrible costumes thank you very much and yeah not going to sleep tonight because the council decided to light the whole town up red for halloween and my blind is busted :C

Some of my friends are running a one-time Pathfinder campaign, and the whole idea is you dress in your costume and create your character off of that.

I am drawing Z's on my face and being a Pokemon trainer, which translates over to a Summoner. Woooo XD

Ah sorry Yoshi forgot about the edit button but anyway nice costume :) Might steal some ideas from you ;)

And Sine sounds like a cool costume you've got going on and the campaign seems pretty cool aswell

On a side note someone went past my house dressed as a zombie banana :')