• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halloween Costumes!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

Moving on... What everyone's planning to dress up as this year? (Or, if your school celebrated Halloween last Friday, what did you dress up as?)

I'm being lazy this year since I have a night class tonight (wish I could've taken my litttle sister out Trick or Treating :cry:) but I'm gonna be a Bunny Knight! ... aka. I'm putting on my blue bunny hat and carrying around my plastic sword, as I do tend to do around the apartment anyways :p

I'm not technically allowed to do trick-or-treating this year (my parents place the limit at 13), but if I did, I would definately go as Black Mage.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Oak said:
And will later be killing Katie. :)

Figured that'd be happening. Can't wait :p

TBA - Ban on Trick or Treating, eh? That'd suck for me. I've been going out every year Trick or Treating as long as I can remember. I may have missed one or two years during High school but that didn't stop me from going during my 1st and second years of Uni (not that I would've gone alone). Now all I want to do is take my little sister around, but since I live away from home and have night class from 7-10 (a class I can't afford to miss) that's not going to be possible this year...

*Sniffles* I got a share of her candy last year, too ;_;

Doctor Oak said:
I'll be dressed up as an almighty terrifying.... TESCO MAN.

I'm bricking it already...

"So the kids want to dress up...but can't be bothered with the hassle? *ding* Tesco's got it sorted. How about trick or treat sweets? *ding* No problem, we can do that. But what about when the kids get too sugared-up? *ding* Well, we do knives as well..."

Hey, every little helps.