• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halloween, anyone?!

I hope everyone's having a great Halloween!

Did anyone dress up or see any cool costumes?

I went out as Team Rocket asking kids if they had pokemon for me to steal.

PxZMDJa.jpg

Nothing here, just sitting in the basement and avoiding trick-or-treaters. ;) I don't think any of the houses on our block were decorated/participating, to be honest, so the kids probably went to other streets. It wasn't a bad night for being outside, I remember a few Halloweens where your costume didn't matter because you had to have a big coat on with a hood anyway.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I did not dress up this year but I did carve a pumpkin for the occasion. It struck me while doing so that this is the first jack-o-lantern I've created 100% on my own in countless years... Up until now I've usually just been assisting my mom or younger sisters with theirs.

I wanted to do something Pokemon related but my artistic skills are rather limited, so this is what I ended up with:

IMG_6739.JPG
IMG_6740.JPG

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I didn't dress up, but I did convince Dad to buy two bags of candy for Halloween. No kids came to our door, though, prolly because we live in an apartment (I had no idea whether kids would come or not, and I had a good feeling they weren't going to since it's poorly lit and climbing up and down the stairwells would get tiresome very quickly). So guess who's going to be indulging in candy for the next two weeks \o/

@Linkachu ooomg that is a great pumpkin! It looks great lit up, I never thought of doing a Gengar pumpkin, think the last thing I carved was Yoshi.

@Psycho Monkey Ha! That was clever of you!

@Shiny Lyni I use to do that so much, mum would buy in lots of sweets for the trick or treaters and also enough for my niece and nephew, but they'd get so much from going around the doors that there'd be lots left over. It never went to waste

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
14915602_1030551357057494_8265651641511459928_n.jpg
Here's my pumpkin! :D

I dressed up for work (I went as a sorceress) but other than that I just carved myself a pumpkin and ate some candy. I did have it in a bowl just in case, but we didn't get any trick or treaters so I had to eat it myself :V

Our family went with a Star Trek theme. We dressed the Gator up as the USS Enterprise too. It was pretty boss. Half the people thought it was excellent while the other half had no idea what it was. Kids these days...
I'll see if I can find a picture.