• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

Before Magpie kills me due to my recent acquisition, let me say that I am willing to abandon it at any moment should she be within the vicinity to claim it. =D

Also I hope the Mystery Egg on Day 4's a Deoxys. Stel and I would probably kill to have one.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Before Magpie kills me due to my recent acquisition, let me say that I am willing to abandon it at any moment should she be within the vicinity to claim it. =D

XD

I'd never ask you to abandon the little guy. RX deserves Munchlax goodness too. At least this proves that they are breeding... they're just doing it while I'm sleeping

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
SEM. Water Stone in shop TODAY. >>

Yep yep. And it's glorious. I was FINALLY able to evolve my Eevee as intended and give him his proper nickname ;-;

Also, took me awhile to figure out who "Tonberry" was... XD

Anyways, decided to start getting my Platinum team going, so grabbed a Grimer. Male or female doesn't matter too much thankfully since my in-game Muk has a fairly gender-neutual nickname :) (Lots of love for Muky!)

Now I've stopped breeding starmie and cloyster and gone too granbull and nuzleaf. (I don't have enough points to buy a leaf stone and I don't want to sell fire/moon stone in case I need them)
I don't have enough points for a Water Stone. ;_; The shop is freakin' expensive, man.

Took the words straight from my mouth... 3,800 points for a magmarizer!

Even 2200 for a stone is exorbitant.

...I did find a Lickitung egg though, so I'm pleased.

Edit: And a Castform!

Edit 2: And a Spiritomb! Today was good to me.

I was giving Linkachu's Cubone a berry when I read it's description...

"Cubone pines for the mother it will never see again. Seeing a likeness of its mother in the full moon, it cries. The stains on the skull the Pokémon wears are made by the tears it sheds."

:'( So sad! I always felt sorry for Cubone.

Anyway, I agree that the prices in the shop are too high. It'll take a while to evolve pokemon that need stones to evolve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Oh my gods... finally! And so Sem was pleased this day.

Now all I have to do is locate SIR, wherever he's hiding. *goes to interrogate Professor Cypress.*

I find so many useless items on the ground that I can sell to the shop for points. :B

I got my King's Rocks though, so I don't have anything I really want to buy anymore.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well. GPX totally ruined my plan to get SIR and gave me Raikou. I don't want it D: If the site insisted on giving me one I would've preferred suicune. Ah well... Guess I'll box Starmie so I can still look for porygon.

Also, I don't mean to sound like an arse XD I'm sure quite a lot of you would've liked this.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Can't till tomorrow xP And Carmen's convinced me to keep it I think, might as well for novelty's sake.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Also, "Probably"? I'll slaughter each and every ONE of you for a Deoxys. >>

Particularily Sem and TBA. Lucky bastards.

Ah well. I got a Porygon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah. Great consolation it is.

I just found out MORE people I know got Raikous. >>;

I swear. If I don't get a Suicune or whatever #4 is (assuming #4 is awesome) I'm just going to flip the whole event thing off permanently.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Congrats to Sem and TBA for the legendary Pokemon! :D
(You have to keep it Sem, it's a real Thunder dog!)

*steals Sem's egg* Seriously man, I wanted a Raikou. I don't give a shit about Suicune and Entei. D: *sighs* Well, now I just hope I don't log in the day after tomorrow and randomly find a Suicune egg in there. I'm gonna be super pissed. (Of all the three Suicune is my least fave.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Well, well, well. Honchkrow, Porygon, a random already-hatched Togepi, Floatzel and Flygon evolving... almost makes up for the lack of Raikou. XD

Hurrrrrr, you guys are lucky. I probably won't get one, but if I do I wouldn't mind Entei :) He's so fluffy, and probably really warm since he's a Fire type...

If I got a legendary I think chances are I'd keep it in my box, but it'd still be cool to have. :p

So today was Raikou
Tommorrow's Suicune
the 15th is Entei
and the 16th is a secret.

Nuuuuuuuuu, GPX why do you hate meeeeee? ;-; First no Raikou, now a male Vulpix! *weeps*

Sigh...but I still love the lil foxes, I named him Slagar. Anyone who gets that wins the world. Forever.

image.png

Is that a Mew? >>

Edit: As you can see above, the thing is obviously Mew XD

I'm pretty certain it is, as Mew is our only majoritively pink egg.

My gosh, I really want one of those legends >> Although I very well think the mystery legend is Ho-Oh. By the by, anyone know the time at which the legends are given out?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wow. They're really stingy about giving out these Missingno. eggs XD
I saw the little guy for the first time a few mins ago, but because of my usual method for clicking stuff - opening a bunch of tabs at once - they claimed I'd violated the means for getting the egg. If that's true, I'll probably never get the guy unless it appears on my own party screen... and how likely is that to happen? I know they don't like people opening multiple tabs for bandwidth reasons, but like hell am I going to sit there all day clicking one egg after another XP

Oh well... XD

Two levels to Abomasnow :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I has a Ralts egg! ^^ I can finally get my Gardevoir to hopefully add more to my (theoretical) Diamond team.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You know what?

Fuck these Legendary events.

Also, congratulations, Katie, on getting Suicune. Now excuse me. I'm going to go kill something. ;-;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE RUKO TOO x_X

AND CHIBI.

AND RACH.

AND...

You know what, I don't give a fucking damn anymore. Legendaries can go to hell.

... With my luck the mystery egg is going to be the fucking Turkey, too. Would only make sense what with HG/SS and the fact it's related vaguely to the legendary beasts.