• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

It's very strange. I used both my vouchers and got a Clamperl and an Aron. And I put a green, weird pokemon. Maybe it's a shiny Aron, because it's green in shiny! Meh. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yesterday was a 3x day and it was a seriously good GPX haul for me anyways XD. My shiny hunt continues to fail, but I got 7 entries into the contest for today. Also got a hatched Bublaclone from the shelter so I can unlocked the Dr. Fuji achievement when I breed myself a Clone Squirtle. My Geodude hit level 100 today so I was able to unlock my first badge--the Boulder Badge. Got a Treasure Chest earlier and got a Lunar Wing. I wasn't excited about it at first because I somehow got it mixed up with the Silver Wing (I already have a Lugia and a Shadow Lugia). Then, I successfully summoned Cresselia~ Toward the end of the day, I finally got a Christmas ghost--the Present Drifloon which is my favorite line of the three. I'd been working on my Exploration, but I didn't finally finish it until after reset so now I have my first Unown eggie.

This time I'm going to enter the site wide Shiny Hunt for a change just to see if I can actually finish one >>

Oh, and I also got a Skorupi with my second voucher so in the end I got two Dark types if I evolve it XD

Rex

Resident Furry
As Carmen pointed out, yesterday was a 3x day. Also, to celebrate the new year, every 2011 points one got on their Activity Score gave them a chance at a Legendary egg. Hope everyone participated, and be sure to keep a slot free if you did, just in case. Also, the third site wide Shiny Hunt has been announced, with sign ups hopefully opening sometime today. Good luck to all who enter!

Now, a personal update. Unsurprisingly, none of my Shiny Hunts have gone anywhere. I have canceled one of them, so I have a spot for the Site Shiny Hunt, which I will be participating in. Still no word on what the jewels are for, so that's something to look for in the coming weeks. I took advantage of the 3x day to level up some of my Pokemon, need to evolve Richard and Alec, and Dylan and Shane are in the process of leveling up to 100.

Finally, Louie and Autumn, I appreciate the fact that the two of you are so eager to share your exploits with the rest of us. This is something I support to the fullest. However, I would like for the constant stream of one-liner posts to simmer down a bit. If I may suggest something, perhaps wait a little, until you have enough events to string together a paragraph, and then tell us all that at one time? It makes things a bit easier to read through for the rest of us, and besides, if you wait a bit before telling us, I doubt the two of you would ever be short on updates, considering how much it seems that you do on the site. If either of you have any questions that you need immediately answered, and do not want to wait for more things to develop, then you can PM your questions to me, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Oh my gooosshhhhhhfffhkjfkfjnfjkflfl

My Churine, Dorothy, just came back from the Underground with an Enigma Stone :'DD Now I have two <33 I just dunno when to use it. :x The lab's never empty anymore ... </3

I haven't been on much in the past few days, but when I logged on today my little Hitomoshi hatched. :> I named her Honoo, the Japanese word for 'flame' ~

My little Spoon the Koaruhii and my unnamed Koromori ( really? I must go name her o: ) just made 4 eggies. I'm just going to release them~ ♥

EDIT:: Just as I posted, my Koromori egg was ready to hatch. :> I hatched him and named him Tsubasa ♥ (he's Spoon and Ao, the Koromori's son ♥ My Koaruhii egg is also their child :>) I hope the Koaruhii's a girl .... :x

EDIT 2:: FJHNEJKNjfnlkfneljEJkejlekngltknj OMFGGGG
The Koaruhii was a boy but GHEYFEYYHBEK IT'S SHINY. :|

I can't believe I just hatched a shiny :'DD It's so cuuuute~ It's all pink and stuff :> I love hiiiimmmmm <33 (even though it'd be better if it was a girl) I called him Tsuyuri which is Japanese for 'feathers' but I might change that~ <33

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I think I'll join in with the shiny hunt. I don't think I'll find one, but it'll be interesting to see what I get for trying. Munchlax shiny is still ongoing~

I have the three novelty ghosts: Past, Present and Future ♥

I'm currently doing the Deoxys exploration, and so far it actually hasn't been so bad. I'm only about half way through the tasks, so there is stuill time for it to throw something horrid at me, but so far so good. It's also nice that I don't have a time limit, since they made it a Normal Exploration rather than a Special.

I still need to use my voucher thingies, but I'm not sure when I will. I'm also one Pokemon away from completing the Sinnoh 'Dex. I just need to wait for some sunshine to change its form. Then I'll have competed every 'Dex aside from Unova~

A

Anonymous

Eh... I think ill skip the shiny hunt just because I dont want to breed and I dont have a shiny recorder. :p

Rex

Resident Furry
You've both been added.

Also, a bit of news. The site is experiencing a few glitches. Users are having issues with the Shelter. I imagine that the issue will be resolved by reset tonight, that is 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time. I will keep you guys updated if things change.

Also, it appears that the Interactions Tab has been taken out of the site. It has been replaced with a link to a page that shows users that have interacted with a Pokemon, which can be found on the Pokemon's page. Why they did this, I don't know, but the seem to think it was a good idea. The official post that explains this mess is here.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Annoyingly stuck on a task in my exploration. Worst part is it isn't even a difficult thing. I just need three Spell Tags. Wonderful. However, there are none in the shop and the Back Room is sucky at the moment with hardly anything in it. Curse you, shop! <<

Rex

Resident Furry
UPDATE:
Thanks to swift, overall negative, User feedback, the Interactions Tab is back in some shadow of its former self. However, all it does is link to the Users Online page that includes the options selected by the user on their Poketch. It appears that we are expected to cross our fingers and hope that we aren't lagged to death by the Users Online page, which was fairly common place it seems. However, going though the new system, everything seems fairly seamless. Just have to wait and see I suppose.

Err, the shiny race doesn't start until the 14th of this month so any Relicanth you hatch won't count towards the hunt. For right now, it's best to just wait until then.

I finally finished the Yellow Forest exploration, getting me the Newbie Explorer achievement~!

And I hatched a Churine, so I will raise to the most beautifulest Doredia~

Rex

Resident Furry
Happy Saturday everyone!

As of today, all Gen V Pokemon, beyond a few Legendaries, have hit the Dream World. Happy hunting!

You would not believe what I have went through to get this Pokemon.

Congratulations Rex! <3333
Rick is adorable.

Yayyyy all the Unova Pokemon are here on GPX now :}

I got a Desumasu egg which I'm really happy with. I also got that weird bumpy ivy Dragon thing, Maggyo (gross), the little knight bug thing, and the other Basurao form I didn't have.

I pulled a fossil bird, a mushroom, and fire anteater on my first try~

My shiny Vulpix is currently sitting at 312 fails so far, but I refuse to give up. When I finish this shiny hunt, I'll finish my Hoppip hunt and after that, It'll be a long, long time before I shiny hunt anything else. My two other big goals are to finish the Unova egg dex and get the Johto gym badges since Silver was the first game I finish. The Mobile Walker and the Pokewalker are a huge help there xD

I managed to pick up a crocodile, flying pikarat, the red bass, the little sand crab, and the deer <333 I'm not normally into these clicking days, but the eggs hatched so fast! It also let me use those Flame Orbs I never do, so that's always cool ♥ I fall in and out of GPX really often, but I do wanna pick up a Maractus and Freezio before I drift out again!

In the meantime, late at night at three in the morning, I found a friend! Say hello to him while the interact boost is going ♥

...To be frank, I thought it was to be a Cherubi in the lab. I also stared to the description for a good minute :x I am somewhat disappoint that it is not, in fact a Cherubi.

Wow, Rick looks awesome!but not as good as my little croc :3
Do you recieve the new eggs in the Lab or the dream world?

Congrats Rex~! :'D
I know how hard you've been trying so this is maaarveloussss <33

Hatched a few Kecleons since my last update, none of which have been shiny xD I honestly haven't expected any to be, but y'know. :>]

Got the Deceitful Metapod achievement with this:
d.png

Also, got a Tesshiido egg which I didn't really want, but eh :x I'll put it in a lovely box when it hatches, huh~ ♥

Congrats on Rick, Rex! He looks wonderful!

Louie Forest said:
Do you recieve the new eggs in the Lab or the dream world?

You receive the Unova eggs in the Dream World, I don't think you can get them from the Lab.

ElitefourAutumn said:
I love this VS seeker. I can get super rich! :D

You sure can, but you can also lose a lot of money (like gambling) so I use it quite rarely.

Also, good looking Metapod, Tun!

I've just completed the Unown exploration and it looks like I won't be embarking on one any time soon so I can focus on completing the dex/achievements now. I spent over 7,000 points on that exploration! If I didn't already have a water stone I would've had to spent over 10,000 points! I don't think I'll be taking part in the site-wide shiny hunt, I'm not a quick egg-hatcher. Good luck to everyone who will be! Also, I don't mind the new interactions tab too much. People don't like it just because it's new, but I'm sure everyone will warm to it in good time.

A

Anonymous

I gave away a winter vulpix but its not in my released pokemon list. I missed out on a shiny but I just got a summer swinub egg. Yippe!

I hatched some more Pokemon.
One of which was one of those things with the dress thinger that I used to have as my avvie, but it was female. Then, I started freaking out because I though it was shiny, but it turned out that it was female and I never saw a female one :V

I'm still saving up for a secret key. Yesterday I wasted like 500 points in the Vs. Seeker hoping to get more money, but my lovely Laidee was killed by an evil Venasuar Clone D:<

I'm working on getting the Opposites Attract achivement, so now I just have to hatch this cute little Minun egg I bred ♥

And when I was clicking random people with that thing that gives you a random person to click I found Toastie so I added him to my Pal Pad~

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Congrats on your Shiny Buizel, Rex ♥

I can has my Fossil Birdie egg. I'm so happy :'D It's female, oh teh horrors <<

Finished my exploration too, which is nice. It really wasn't that bad, so I'd recommend it if anyone feels like embarking on one. It was nowhere near as bad as the first one I took to get Celebi :V

I got my first shiny!! :D :D!

Okay it doesn't really count because I just grabbed it from the Safari Zone but oh my gosh it's a Pidgeot and it's golden and lovely <333333

I'd still really love to hatch to hatch my own shiny but this definitely keeps me happy until that happens :D

It's at level 100 and fully evolved so I don't if there's anything I can really do with it :V

To the nicknaming machine!

EDIT: I chose the name Augustus. Because I wanted something that started with AU, since that's the the symbol for Gold on the periodic table and since he's colored gold, well, y'know. Plus Augustus apparently means magnificent, and he certainly is ♥ And there's this cute guy who tells me his real name is Augustus. So that also helped a little.

Can anyone identify the blue egg with the black spot on it thats in my team ?
Click on my Vulpix or Aipom to get to my profile and please check out the mysterious blue egg .
Or you can go to the first page and click on the user Animefan1 .
It's taking a while to hatch , even with a lot of clicks , and it wont let me view the heritage .
I know its supposed to be a surprise , but for once , I want to figure this out .

I hatched the ice cream and the metal ant. But Banipucchi was carrying nevermeltice!

Oh yeah. I can never find any of the new eggs in the dream world. Does anyone know why?

If you aren't seeing any mystery eggs, you're pretty much going to Dream World at the wrong time. You'll have to get lucky and access Dream World after it's restocked itself with new eggs or shelter stalk it (like the rest of us hurr hurr).

Anyway, I hatched Crimgan and got the bug/fire thing that evolves into Uglymoth yesterday. Surprisingly (given how slow I work), I already have 95 of the 151 non-legendary Unovamon so I'm set to finish this dex the fastest of the five. One day I'll get to work on completing my Unown dex but that is going to take age, but I really want the Pokedex Master and Pokedex Master Plus achievements in time.

A

Anonymous

Oh goody! My summer swinub egg hatched! Now I can get the achievement with my winter vulpix.

I just got a Vanipucchi egg~!
I will raise it to its full adora-glory ♥

I also got a Larvitar egg, which I am hoping that will be female when it hatches so I can name it Latisha, after my lovely Pupitar in Soul Silver~

And I got a Phanpy egg~
I got addicted to all the little elephant Pokemon after I made my elephant Fakemon, so I will love it (plus the B/W sprite is adorable too ♥)

That pretty much sums up what happened recently, not much :>

I just got Maractus and Washibon eggies from Dreamworld, so now I have all the Unova eggs. Once they get all hatched, I'll devote half my party to evolving them and the other half to my still ongoing Shiny hunt >> I've now hatched 376 Vulpix eggs and I have a grim goal of hitting 500 fails xD.

A

Anonymous

Your Pokémon's battle is not yet complete! Check back in another 0 minutes.
What! I've been waiting 15 minutes and this keeps coming up! Gimme back my Janobii! >:( Or I kill u.
EDIT: I gots it back Congratulations!
Your Janobii has evolved into a Jarohda! I thought it was Jalorda! Boy dont I stink.