• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

I just completed the exploration 'Incident in Yellow Forest' and received a spiky-eared pichu egg. I also got my first Unova egg from the dream world, it was a darumakka! I've now started the next exploration 'Mystery Creature of the Ruins'. Thanks to the exploration, I got 'Newbie Explorer' and 'Novelty Hunter'.

I finally got my first Pokemon to level 100 after many failed attempts in the vs recorder. I also started my first shiny hunt. Minun, Here I come! Also, I agree that the fog is annoying.

Bred another shiny for someone. A Shibishirasu.

Virgil: 0

Rest of the world: 4

damn you, rest of the world! >:o one of these days I will get one of my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

Man! I got a slime slugma egg. Man! at least I got a Pokabu. Dose anyone know how to make an eevee evolve into a Jolteon?

I sent Spiky-Eared Pichu to the underground after Easter Lopunny came back with a thunderstone. I also unlocked the achievement
NoviceHatcher.png
Novice Hatcher. On my current exploration (the unown one) you have to buy some things from the shop and I still need to buy a repel, but the shop didn't have any in stock yesterday or today... ¬_¬ hopefully tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Buy a Thunder Stone from the shop. :)
I dont see any. Do you need to buy a......back door key? I thought I just saw a back door key! What the!?! :o

Everything isn't always available in the shop so you may have to wait until the Thunder Stone is in stock. The Secret Key opens up the back room of the shop which lets you get stuff that people sell back to the shop for a discounted price.

Rex

Resident Furry
Louie Temple said:
After my Bulbasaur clone egg hatches, I can get the Dr.Fugi award! (The Bulbasaur clone egg looks like a planet.)

Louie, I understand you are trying to be helpful, and I appreciate your love of helping other members. However, most of us have been on the site longer then you may think. We do know how to work the site, and we do know what things look like. Therefore, you do not need to constantly remind us everything about the site, even if you are only trying to be helpful.

As I said, I understand and appreciate that you want to help out new members, and, when people ask, your help is more then appreciated. When questions are not asked, and you continue to point out things that, I at least, assume that most of us know, since people aren't asking, it can get a bit annoying over time. If we need help, then we will ask, and then you can feel free to give any advice you want, as long as it helps towards solving the problem the member has. Otherwise, try to only point out things that are less known, like our Lady Carmen has demonstrated above.

Now, on to other things. It is about time I started to take a more proactive approach to the Hall of Eggery, and took the reins again. I'll be posting a lot more now that the Gen V craze is starting to simmer down a bit thanks to the systematic release of new eggs over a period of time. First time I've seen the site with less then a thousand users online at one time, but I'll probably start to spike again.

Personal update as well. My own shiny hunts continue to prove fruitless, though I've generally put them on hold until a time comes that I find all the Gen Vs I want from this group. Dylan the Futacimaru is as ready as he needs to be, and Shane will be evolving to Zoroark soon. Other then that, I'll just need to locate a male Kumeshun, and I think I'll have all I wanted out of this group. Ah yes, I need to locate a male Oshawott for RX, since he wants to be that and not a Flareon.

Also, big news that I've not noticed getting posted! The first five United States or Canadian users to achieve Unova Master will be sent a free copy of Black or White when the games hit North America! Happy hunting everyone!

Finally, with the Christmas holidays comes the Christmas Explorations, which I also want to wish everyone good luck on, though I myself probably will not participate, as I am far too busy with my hunts.

Rex said:
Finally, with the Christmas holidays comes the Christmas Explorations, which I also want to wish everyone good luck on, though I myself probably will not participate, as I am far too busy with my hunts.

I won't be participating in one either. One reason is because I've just started an exploration, but I don't think I would be able to complete even the less time consuming one, I didn't complete the Halloween one in time (I was going through things quickly, then Wymsy said it wouldn't leave, so I stopped rushing, but it did leave! >:() so I'm not going to do a Christmas one. On the topic of explorations, still no repels in the shop... -_-

I also got another MissingNo. egg from the Little Man! :O Now I only need two more to get the 'Getting Kinda Creepy...' Achievement! Good luck to everyone who's doing a Christmas exploration! I'll try my luck in the shop tomorrow.

Well, I got a repel (yippee!) but now I need a mystic water -_- there's none in stock today... why is there never an item I need on the day I find out I need it? Just my luck. I'm rubbish with guessing what will come out of most of the the Gen V eggs because I haven't memorised all the pokemon yet. I'm waiting until the names come out in english, but even when that happens I might not know what hatches out of it. When I was new to the sight I looked at the egg's heritage information to see who the parents were, so that gave me a clue, but now there is no heritage information!

Rex

Resident Furry
Okay seriously, now the Shinies are just taunting me. I hatched a female Shiny Kumashun. I wasn't even hunting for it, nor had I gone through that many eggs! And I swear to god, this site's statistics lean so heavily towards eggs hatching female it isn't even funny.

A

Anonymous

BLARGH! I cant seem to find what the Christmas/winter tasks er..whatever are? Can someone help me? I'll find out how to understand things soon. :p

Rex

Resident Furry
If you haven't noticed already, the second of the two Christmas Explorations are out. However, neither of them give out the new Novelties. No, what ever does that will be released later.

In any case, my Zorua has finally evolved to Zoroark, and he continues to lag behind in terms of levels, despite having a nearly equal number of Interactions with Dylan. People aren't feeding him the right berry...

A

Anonymous

I just missed a Phione egg aw #*@&! I keep finding this fluffy chicken in Dream World called Baruchai. Its very strange.
EDIT: Just got a Phoine egg! I think.

I really like the ideas of the new novelties. I've only seen one of them, Past Misdreavus. I haven't seen Present Drifloon or Future Shuppet yet.

A

Anonymous

Yay! 15% off everything today! I just need two more points and I get the VS seeker. Oh YAY! ;D What the?!?...... My Pururiru is....pink AND smiling! Whats wrong with it? My I grabbed it it was blue and not smiling! Is it a glitch or what?

Autumn, it's a little silly, these questions you're asking!

Pururiru has a difference when male or female. If you had looked it up like on bulbapedia, you could tell! GPX does well at avoiding any slip-ups anyway.

On my end, it has been horrible trying to get eggs! Literally, I go over to stir dinner for a second, and that's when it refreshes! Bluh.

Wow! Everyone who did the survey gets two egg vouchers and a jewel which will be used later. Happy (belated) Christmas! Oh, and I have seen Present Drifloon now. I've seen the past and present, so now I have to see the future!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevoucherskebjkenelkqneqlkem

Must use immediately! O:
In other news, when I logged on today all of my eggs were ready to hatch. Awww yeeeaaah ♥

EDIT:: ew, got a Cranidos and Pichu :X

A

Anonymous

Pururiru has a difference when male or female. If you had looked it up like on bulbapedia, you could tell! GPX does well at avoiding any slip-ups anyway.

Oh! I feel really stupid right now thanks. ;D

I had really good luck with the Dream World yesterday. I got a lot of eggs I didn't have and wanted. I even got a hatched Emonga which I threw in the Daycare with my Ditto so I can get the egg data too.

My egg vouchers summoned Zigzagoon and Tentacool. Awesome :(
I want to find out what my Normal Jewel does!

EDIT: I just got the little hermit crab egg! :D

I'm a little afraid of what my egg vouchers will produce because I answered Purple and Dark in the survey lol. The 2.4, 2.5, and 3.25 interaction days have been excellent! I set a record for 12 eggs hatched in one day which is nothing if you're a mass clicker, but I'll take what I can get XD.

Edit: I used one and got an Absol egg. Also I wonder how many types of jewels there are because I got a Dark jewel that looks like a black diamond.

I figured out that there is a jewel of each type, so you get what you chose in the survey. Anyway, i used my vouchers and got a Wailmer egg and a Shinx egg, so I am happy. I also hatched a lot of my Minun eggs, but no luck getting the shiny.

Rex

Resident Furry
I hatched Nincada and Spoink with the damn vouchers, both Pokemon I hate utterly. Unless that Fire Gem gets some sort of actually useful use, this will definitely be the worst gift I've gotten this holiday season, seeing as how that's what they want to dress it up as, "belated Christmas presents."

That's really all there is to say on my part, other then I finally managed to hatch Devin. Now I just need to hatch Scott, and I think I'll have all the Gen Vs I want until Kojofu is added to the site, which will then become the next thing I shiny hunt.

A

Anonymous

An Electric Jewel....Best Christmas present ever. *Throws in trash* I got an Igglybuff egg......I know whats going in the shelter after it hatches.

Hopefully the jewels will be good, I got a ghost jewel. From one of my vouchers I got a gligar and I'm saving the second one for later (hopefully it will be an egg that I don't have). Also, I found a Dawn Stone on the floor yesterday!

A

Anonymous

I dident see what my egg is. Now I have to WAIT to see what it is. *Stares*....HATCH ALREADY! :p

I know what that egg is, Autumn, but I won't tell you if you don't want to know though. My second egg voucher got me a magnemite egg... I have a magnemite in my party... -__- I'm going to abandon release it when I can.