• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Haku's Sprites of Spritetastica (New stuff, Check it out!)

wow, thanks a lot, i really like how you did the facemask ;D and teh little man is good too
but can i just color it so it looks like my other one? i will give credit, it will just look a little odd when they are next to eachother

wow, thanks a lot, i really like how you did the facemask ;D and teh little man is good too
but can i just color it so it looks like my other one? i will give credit, it will just look a little odd when they are next to eachother
Oh, yah' I see what you mean. I also decided to give you a little different hair-style, but similar nevertheless, just with more hair, then that one poof over the eye, and the little extra.

And, something completely off-topic, I'm sick today, and tomorrow is a school dance :p
What makes it worse, is that a gaming website I play, is having a contest to make a girl and guy outfit set for a game, and I want to enter, but can't, because I feel to lousy to draw it, outline it in felt pen, scan it, color it, by midnight =.= Yes, it is due tonight. Man, I really wish I had more time, guess I gotta wait till next time. ;~;

Oh, yah' I see what you mean. I also decided to give you a little different hair-style, but similar nevertheless, just with more hair, then that one poof over the eye, and the little extra.
ok, i guess that would help, though it still looks great, it doesnt have to go completely over the eye or anything like that, as for you sickness, i hope you get well soon! (so you can have fun at the dance)

M'kay -Insert creative sprite update title here- :D

First, let's start with this Dude:

2m46jnl.png

His name is Chase Kross, he's my main roleplayer, when it comes to Pokemon Rp.
I used The ranger's base, made the vest longer, removed belt, tweaked pants, and boots. Made the hand-on-hip on the other side, and added Lucas' arm.
That glove he's wearing, is a special glove Pokedex I made up, which I will probably show later.
He has a X bandage on his face, but it didn't look right.
Hair scratcheded.

jhggvt.png

It's Steven :D

My favorite trainer from Fr/Lg redone, base used was rocket grunt, mostly.
Hair, again scratched, I'm getting better at scratching

2dha6pz.png

This is me pokefied'

1st version is a camo-y kind, just did it for fun. I'm wearing a blue vest, and jeans. The base is supposed to be recognizable.

koroverwz4.png

I didn't bother transparatizing this, but this is King of Rhino's new overworld sprite.
I'm really happy how this came out, as it was a lot harder than it looks.

Hmm... is that everything?
Oh! Wait, how could I forget, my own custom card template :D
bluerq1.png
bluefinpm0.png

redtp5.png
redfingu1.png

Pokemon Ranger style, comes in red and blue. Blue is meant for guys, and red for girls, but feel free to choose your color. This took me several hours to make, and I'm really glad how it came out.

Now, please people, Request! I'm running outta ideas!

um...yeah...well...it looks pretty hard in the first place...but thanks a lot for him, it looks great

as for a request, could i have a S.W.A.T. guy?

um...yeah...well...it looks pretty hard in the first place...but thanks a lot for him, it looks great

as for a request, could i have a S.W.A.T. guy?

Your welcome. It was fun to do an overworld, I used the trainer that isn't in the trainer card as a refrence. (I think Pixelchu did that one, correct me if I'm wrong)

And a swat guy, sounds fun, I'll try it. :)

8fpegw9.png
818nzmt.png

*Cough Hack Hack*
Dang, it's dusty in here.
Yeah, Haku-kun hasn't cleaned this place up in a while.
Anyway, I'm Guil, rhymes with kill.
And I'm Roz, rhymes with....Coz...
Coz?
I had to think of something besides Roz!
Anyway, looks like Haku made Snapdragon a present.
Yeah, I mean, it's not like his birthday is anytime soon or anything. ::)
Plus, look, he messed up our hats! Their just three points, ours stand up, then have the points :p

Hey! What are you two doing here!
Oh Noes! Quick Roz, Run!

Ehem, anyway, yeah above is just something I did for Tama, since his birthday is coming up :D
[size=5pt]Why us? He hates us? [/size]

>.> Anyway, I have more sprites to show:

8aebthx.png

This is my Pkmn Roleplay Character, Spade Regault.
[size=5pt]Several Characters, and yet, you haven't roleplayed here yet... [/size]

7xujnyh.png

This is Kanye West's Bear Fursona, which was made for a gift for someone not from here
[size=5pt]Didn't he ruin Daft Punk's "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?[/size]

8ak2oo9.png

And Now, a general re-color of my old Steven Sprite, I felt like taking a go at pillow shading.
[size=5pt]Tch, call that a pillow shading? Look how dark the colors are, and how the shading only faces forward[/size]

Dang, I wondered how the escaped from Snapdragon....

Up Next:

1. KoR's Swat Guy
2. Haku, as a Sonic Edit (Still in human form >.>)
3. Fakemon
4. Raxby's Houndoom Cosplay

i have a request may u please make me a trainer.
looks: like a member of orgnization 13 with hood on
extra: have a poke ball in his hand.
forms: trainer and wonderful life if it isnt so hard

p.s. organization 13 is from kingdom hearts

Thank you so much, Haku. Aw... Roz and Guil are adorable. I just wanna eat 'em up. x3
Wha--?! ...You know Murkrow isn't half as tasty as Combusken, right?!
He doesn't mean literally, Roz.
Oh... well, still. Combusken. Tasty stuff.

...Right. Anyway, I'm liking your other stuff as well, and I can't wait to see the other stuff you've got planned. :]