• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Haikyuu: The Wingless Crows Discussion

Name: Yoko Kazuma
Height: 6’2
Year: second
Appearance: he has long, red hair that flows midway down his back, with two long forelocks on either side, resting on his shoulders. His facial features are soft and effeminate, and he is of a slim but defined build. His eyes are a light green.
Personality: he isn’t extremely calculating and perceptive, using his cunning nature during games. He has a kind heart and cares deeply for his friends, trusting them with all his heart. He’s quick to notice patterns and mistakes, and can look past his emotions easily to see what is at hand.
Role/Skills: Setter
Backstory: he’s a transfer student who used to play with his hometeam, and had gained a notable reputation in his area. He was always the romantic of the team, which may have been because of the elequence in his movements. He moved here to pursue a stronger team to play with, and to grow and deepen bonds with more people
Other: has a fascination for roses and the colors red and pink.

Name: Qinlan Mirage

Year: Teacher

Appearance: Qinlan is a man of a rather average build even though he may fancy himself otherwise, more specifically 'a rather toned young lad with enchanting grey eyes'. Though not everyone shares his sentiments. He's got curtains of inky black hair which is usually messily tied into a pony-tail with whatever is at hand (which can include rubber bands, strips of cloths, hair pains etc.) and short bangs.
He wears cream Cargo pants and a black sleeveless hoodie, under which he sports a light grey woolen shirt.

Personality: Qinlan, often called Qin or just Q by some of his closest friends is a rather casual and laid back person. He's not particularly outgoing but doesn't quite fit the bill for introverted either; being quite the avid battler and fan of questionable tactics he enjoys a good battle and doesn't mind taking a few losses to learn a thing or two.

Role/Skill: Coach
=====================
Name: Quilla

Year: 3rd

Appearance: Quilla is a lithe-bodied, perky young woman of average stature, standing at 5"2. She carries the same dark, inky hair as her older brother Qin, and it extends all the way down to her waist. For the most part, she shares all the same characteristics as her brother, save for a few differences such as her eyes, which are a lighter shade of grey, more akin to ‘timber-wolf’ than Qinlan's ‘Claire de Lune’. Her sense of style also differs from her brother's, years of taking dance and gymnastics has left her disposed towards having a rather ritzy appearance. She keeps her waist-length hair, tied into a twisted sock bun held up by a pair of Chinese-styled hair sticks. [G2]

She wears a plain white blouse, covered by a timber wolf shade duffle coat, lined with similarly shaded fur. Topping it off with a set of black, asymmetric frill hemmed pants

Personality: Quilla, affectionately called Qi-Qi by her older brother and close friends, leans a bit further towards the 'outgoing' side of the spectrum than her brother. Being spontaneous, cheery, teasing, and quick to show affection she makes friends rather quickly, however, she does, at times, display almost uncharacteristic bouts of tranquility and rationality.

Role/Skills: Manager (If it's not taken)
=====================

Alrighty, that should be good.

I think my character will make their entrance once they get to the club room, or perhaps lunch or something? Since my student character is in 3rd year she'd have no one to interact with, so I'll hold off a bit on introducing her.

upload_2018-10-27_11-45-45.jpeg

idk if it’ll show,, but i was bored so i doodled what minako would look like in game. i think that instead of the traditional karasuno female jerseys, it could be a mix of both. so her shirt is the typical orange male jersey, but the shorts are orange and similar to spandex

btw, she’s number 5 if that’s alright