• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gym Leader RP

"The Indigo Plateau is the league here!"
Greninja leaped out of his Pokeball "Ninja!"
"You want to battle more? hey uhhhh Nathan can we do a 2 vs 1 battle? both of yours vs Greninja?"
Greninja nodded as to convince Nathan

"Sure why not" Nathan replied. As he was about to bring out his Pokémon, paras came out of one of his poke balls. As he threw the other two he was a bit startled to see the paras. He realized that paras wanted to go on a journey with him so he choose mothim and paras to fight. "Here are the two I'll be fighting with. Is the greninja the one you'll be fighting with."

Before Tyler could answer, Greninja jumped in front of him, crossed his arms and nodded
"Ninja!"
"You can make the first move Nathan!"

Tyler remembered Nathan's battle style and had known exactly what he would do first

"Ok then paras use growth and mothim use air slash." As Nathan command his Pokémon the responded without hesitation. As paras was getting ready to get another command, mothim went straight up towards the sky and started attacking. "Paras now use stun spore." After the last word was said a yellowish powder went straight toward greninja.

"Greninja dodge it and use Double Team! then use Night Slash!"
Greninja dodged the stun spore and used double team to confuse his opponents he then knocked Mothim into a tree with his Night Slash

Tyler felt the rush in his body again and Greninja once again changed form "This is our Ace!"

"Paras and mothim surround greninja and then paras Xscissor and mothim use bug buzz." As Nathan said that he knew that Tyler would jump up to dodge the attacks. Little did Tyler know, Nathan had a secret plan do defeat greninja.

As Tyler and Nathan were battling, cherrim went over near Katie. When cherrim was over there it started to jump up and down to cheer mothim and paras. As it was doing that it tripped on a root and was about to crash into Katie.

"Greninja use Night Slash on Paras!"
Tyler said as he pointed at Paras.

He then felt another rush through his body 'So this is that feeling that I once felt, it's finally time to master our bond!' he thought
Greninja jumped back before him and Tyler both began to move in sync with Greninja finishing holding a glowing Water Shuriken above his head before launching it at his two opponents sending them flying into trees.

"Well I guess the plan I had will have to do now. Cherrim use magical leaf." As he said that the cheering cherrim went towards the battle field and did do as it was asked of. "Cherrim after that use sunny day and then use solar beam once the greninja jumps into the air while its dodging the magical leaf and mothim use psychic to control the solar beam and make it hit greninja."

Greninja fell to the ground before standing back up and using one more Night Slash
'Surely, this is it!'
Greninja and Tyler both thought

Greninja looked around and sensed something wasn't right
"Ninja!"
"I feel it too! Hey hold off the battle for a minute, something is wrong!"

"Is something wrong cause if something wasn't you would have finished my Pokémon by now. So is there something dangerous around here?" As he said that he looked towards the direction where Tyler and greninja were looking. He then felt something was foul.

Greninja pulled out the shuriken on his back and held it like a shield
"Greninja!"
"He said for you guys to hide!"
Metang and Grovyle jumped out and got ready to battle

All of a sudden three people appeared with a Tyranitar, Dragonite and Garchomp
"This can't be good!"
then a Lucario appeared in front of Tyler and his team, guarding them
"So we finally found you!" said one of the people.

"Who are you people and what business do you have here." Nathan demanded. As he was saying that mothim, paras, and cherrim were ready to attack the Pokémon when they started to attack. "If you don't answer me than we will not hesitate to attack you so you better be willing to tell us." Nathan stated with a firm stance.

"You don't need to know who we are, we're just after that Lucario!"
"Lucario?" Tyler said as he looked at the pokemon

"Greninja?"
"Greninja use Water Shuriken! Grovyle use Leaf Blade!" Tyler shouted
Lucario used Aura Sphere

"Mothim use bug buzz, Cherrim petal dance, and paras xscissor." Nathan said and as he did he ran towards the people and tried to charge at one of them, but failed. Then he asked again " who are you and what do you want with lucario?"

"This Lucario, has something we want!"
Tyler looked at the Lucario's hand and saw it was holding a golden stone
"Greninja use Double Team!"
Lucario stopped Greninja and rolled a Pokeball to Tyler before punching it and being sucked inside, now becoming Tyler's Pokemon

The three people now looked extremely angry

As Tyler caught the lucario he commanded cherrim to use petal dance so they could escape from the people. "Ok Tyler you have some explaining to do like who are those people." As he said that he looked back to make sure that they weren't being followed.

As he stopped running he looked back behind him. "Ok I will ask again who are they and what is their motive." As he said a bit strictly and out of breathe. He than returned his Pokémon so they could rest a bit. "Also I will not take silence or not knowing for an answer if it's just one thing I would be satisfied." Nathan said as he was glaring at Tyler.