• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join GYM Leader Academy (GLA)

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
After a while Alex realised the rain wasn't going to stop. It was getting dark and Alex needed to get back his dorm room. Sighing he stood up grabbed Fluffy's Pokémon motioning her to get in. The little Eevee didn't comply instead she jumped up Alex's back and climbed into his jacket hoodie.

Alex wandered back through the path re-entering the school in the same spot. He looked around and saw the remnants of a battle that had occurred earlier, the ground seemed sandy and there was a hole where a dig had been used. Alex walked up to his door room and stepped through the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bulk up!" The trainer called out as the Poliwrath once again gained bulk and then took both attacks, again only covering itself with its arms.
The trainer smirked. "We already won this battle, do you really need me to continue?"

"Actually no." Mr. Godspeed said as he stepped into the battle field. His Hariyama clapped his hands and blew away the sandstorm. "He is right gentleman, the battle is over. You got great Pokemon, but you allowed the Poliwrath to power up, this wasn't going to end well for neither of you."

Drake went over to Gabite and petted his head. “Gabite, you did a really good job. I’m very proud of you.” Drake went up to the trainer and said. “Thanks for the battle. And when I get stronger, I’ll challenge you again.” Drake then got up and left.

Drake saw Ben waiting for him. “What happened out there?” Ben asked with an angry voice. “It’s not that big of a deal. He’s won twenty times in a row. So we weren't going to win anyways.” Drake looked at Ben, hopefully he understands. “Why did you even challenge him in the first place?” “I just wanted to see how strong these trainers are. And they are pretty strong. Well, I gotta go. I’ll see you tomorrow.” “You too.” Ben and Drake went their separate ways to their dorms.

Drake got into his dorm and lied on his bed. “I now know why Gabite was so afraid.”

Flashback to about five years ago

“Gible, use Dragon Breath!” His Gible what he was commanded, but Drasna’s Noivern swooped down and punched him into a wall. “Gible!” Drake ran over to Gible very quickly. “You need to train your Gible more. He’s still too weak. He’ll get scared every time a strong opponent tries to knock him out.”

“I need to be stronger and train with him more.”

Unable to help herself, Marinea ran forward toward the newly victorious Poliwrath and its trainer, the first time she'd acted openly excited to interact with people since she'd met Seth. He tried to hide a pang of jealousy.

"Your pokemon is simply wonderful!" She gushed over him, taking a quick look all around, "He took all those hits and still looks like his coat is freshly polished!"

"Hera-cross," Heracross said almost in awe of the Poliwrath, though trying to play it cool.

Seth hung back still, now holding Nidorino's pokeball in his hand, wishing he had courage or brawn. He looked up and saw a Braviary circle overhead, foreboding.

Tsuzuki and Servine were visibly disgruntled by the sudden end of the match, the pair would’ve much rather seen themselves through to the end. Servine had barely gotten hit too, though their teacher was right that they’d allowed him to power up. Maybe if he’d used Wrap instead of Leech Seed the result would’ve been different? Nonetheless, Tsuzuki returned Servine to his pokeball and walked back to his dorm to finish unpacking, disappointed that the battle had ended so abruptly.

Adrianna was shocked by the series of events. This... Mr. Godspeed was it? Ended the battle, and his hariyama simply clapped the sandstorm away! Adrianna observed. But, she agreed with him, the two trainers, even though they were in a tag team battle, battled as of they were in a one on one, and Poliwrath was able to out-power their single attacks.

Aipom clapped at the wonderful performance, simply enjoying the thrill of being that close to a battle, while Buneary motioned Adrianna to move on and get back to her room. Adrianna simply gazed at great display of power she had just witnessed, standing right in front of the door.

"Well it's about time!" Maker called out as Alex entered the room. She stood up with her arms crossed and her cheeks puffed. "That was really rude what you did back there. To be honest I was planning on making your life miserable, but I actually want to do good in this school and getting in trouble for fighting with you might get in the way. So, for the sake of both of us, let's make peace." She sighed and walked up to Alex and offered a small black box with a white ribbon. "White chocolates, one of my favorites. It's my welcome home gift, you can throw it away or do whatever you want." She went back to the couch, sat down and turned the TV on. "I got some pizza in the kitchen in case you're hungry." She said with a serious tone.
Eve just remained curled up on the couch the entire time, not caring about the situation.

"Thanks, it took a lot of work for us to become this strong, so we showed off a little." The trainer laughed and then returned his Pokemon. "Looks like it's gonna rain, take care freshmen, this school is tougher then it looks." He walked away, being joined by other students as he headed to the dorms.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Alex was expecting Maker to be at the dorms by now but he wasn't expecting such a rant. Once Maker finished and sat down Alex made sure Maker was watching as he dumped the present in the bin, Stole the entire pizza box before running to his room and quickly locking the door.

"Make Peace." Alex scoffed to no-one in particular. "I'd rather stuff my own foot down my throat." Fluffy jumped onto the bed as Alex grabbed his laptop from his bag. Alex then proceeded to watch movies on his laptop with the sound loud enough for Maker to hear but not loud enough for anyone else to. Alex wasn't the one to let grudges go.

With a simple answer, a humble-brag and a semi-warning, the boy and his Poliwhirl were off. Marinea huffed in disappointment, and wondered how long it'd take to train to kick his butt. When she returned to Seth, he seemed in a daze of his own, gripping a Pokeball at his side and staring off into space.

"Seth?"

"Huh?"

"Where now?" She wondered. "We have rooms, right?"

"Yeah well," Seth chuckled a bit, "they probably talked about that on the tour we skipped. But the building's back up this way."

The two of them sulked off back a bit, to the freshmen dorm they had bypassed entirely for the path to the school. Now they stood in the first-level hall awkwardly holding their bags, not quite sure where to go, more than a bit lost. Marinea grunted.

"Shouldn't have skipped."

"Shush." Seth shushed her. She glared thunder waves back at him.

With a wave, Seth beckoned her along and took her for a tour up and down the building's four floors, taking a look into the rooms and seeing which ones were inhabited and which ones weren't. They were on the fourth floor when they hit a conundrum.

"Is one of these rooms a triple?" Seth wondered. He'd figured his room to be on the second floor, though looking for Mari's room wasn't as successful. Every other room showed sign of having two people in it.

"Maybe they forgot me." Mari muttered.

"Shush." Sethis shushed her again, beckoning her along again and down to the room labeled 2A. Taking his bag from his shoulder, he pushed the door open.

"What if it's not yours?" his grunting shadow asked.

"I'll say sorry and leave, whatever." Seth shrugged and started unpacking in the empty room. Mari put her own stuff down in the corner of his room and sat on the bed, her Heracross tightly beside her as though it would lose her lest it let mere inches come between them.

Now that the battle had ended, and the crowd was dying down, Adrianna finally made her way back to her dorm, not before returning Aipom to its ball, before it could go too worked up. Once back in her room, Adrianna looked down to find the note she left was still untouched from when she first left it there. “I guess our roommates never showed up? Or maybe we don’t have roommates. But then, why have a room so big just for me?”. Adrianna pondered, walking back and forth to determine why it was she was alone. This didn’t last very long, as she noticed her Buneary tapping the refrigerator, the same it’d usually do when it was hungry back home.

So, Adrianna spent the next couple minutes trying her best to create some form of meal from the ingredients in the refrigerator. After experimenting and a few burnt fingers, Adrianna finally was able to create enough food to serve 5. It wasn’t anything too special, merely scrambled eggs with a few steamed carrots and other vegetables that she found, but hopefully it would taste somewhat edible.

Adrianna released all of her Pokémon from their balls, and gave them all their portion of the food, leaving one plate just in case their roommate were to show up. Aipom made quick work of it’s food, while Mincinno took some time to add a bit of salt and other extra ingredients to make the food pass as safe for consumption. Buneary and Adrianna sinply happily ate their food, joyful that they could make any to begin with.

Pearl continued walking, wondering if she could even find a hidden location that could serve as a retreat when she was stressed. High and low she looked, wondering if she should just go back and have her room be the oasis. No, this is like your first test Pearl. If you give up now, then what was the point of ever going to this school, she thought. Her face hardened with determination and soon, she found her place.
It was a lovely. Bushes and trees covered the entryway, making it look like if one went that they would get lost in the woods. After a few steps, a lost path opened up and made its was to a small valley with a gentle river, much calmer than she expected from a river so close to a waterfall.
A smile appeared on Pearl's face and she walked out to the entrance, drawing a p and r in uper case on the two trees that watched her entrance. Then she walked back to her dorm to meet her roommate, which she honestly hoped he was quiet like her. Or at least wasn't super competitive. She got back to her dorm and opened the door, entering quietly before gently closing the door behind her.

Last edited:
Daniel shrugged when the battle was over and looked up to see it was about to rain. "Seems like now might be a good time to go..." Daniel said as he drank the last of his drink and put in in the first recycle bin he could find, after that, he began to head over to the eastern dorms to go and find his dorm room. "Let's see... 5A, 5A..." He muttered to try and find his room, when he did, Daniel opened the door and looked around while Dreepy immediately went to fly around like a cheerful ghost.

Daniel went over to one of the bedrooms to put his bag on his bed, he decided not to unpack until later as he wanted to get familiar with his home away from home.

Hunter watched Soloman walk to the dorm, but when Hunter started walking towards the dorm Soloman was back, and now he was battling someone with a Poliwrath. Then they lost and he was suddenly back at the dorm again.
"What the f..." Hunter said, but then he got attacked by his Monferno. "Okay now, Monferno, stop." Hunter stood up, put Monferno on his shoulder and started walking towards the dorm. When he was there he greeted Soloman, and then walked into the right room, his room. He was feeling that he got more and more stressed, not knowing why, but it disturbed him.
"I'll be meditating!" He said, just loud enough for Soloman to hear him. Then he sat down on his bed, with his legs crossed, and his arms on his legs with his thumb and index finger making a circle, in each hand. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and shut out the rest of the world. His Monferno was doing the same thing next to him.

Once every one of her Pokemon had eaten enough food for the night, and still, there was no sign of a roommate appearing, Adrianna decided she might as well call it a night. "Well, I guess it's just us in here? This giant room, all to ourselves". Adrianna stated, hoping the universe would prove her wrong, but still nothing. Buneary jumped up to Adrianna's shoulders and gave a comforting hug, and soon other pokemon did so as well. "Thanks guys. I guess I was just hoping that maybe we'd meet at least one new person today, but hey, tomorrow's when class starts right? We'll meet someone then. Yeah, we'll meet someone there!". Adrianna yawned, realizing after such a long day, she was quite tired.

Adrianna let her Pokemon sleep on one of the beds for tonight, seeing as there were two unoccupied, just in case someone were to show up and needed a bed. Adrianna just lay in bed, trapped with her own thoughts for company. Until, eventually and inevitably, drifting off to bed,

We're finally here...

Tsuzuki paced around in his room for a while, reminiscing about his defeat. He was probably thinking about it too much, but he didn't care. Was that Poliwrath really so powerful that it would've been able to take out Servine in one hit after only two Bulk Ups? He knew it could probably be possible, but if it really was he knew he'd have to be ready for the possibility that it could happen again. He opened the door to his room and wandered outside, looking for a private spot.

He eventually found one in a relatively empty battleground on a secluded side of the school, there he sent out all of his Pokemon and began to train, working mainly their endurance so they would be able to withstand more damage. He did this until nightfall, he and his Pokemon were getting hungry, and tired, so he packed up his things and headed back to the dorm for the night.

While Drake was thinking about the times when Gabite was afraid, Shelgon came out and looked up at Drake with a worried expression. “I’m fine.” Drake then heard the door open. My roommate actually came. Drake got out of his bed and went up to his roommate. “You must be Pearl. I’m Drake and this is my Shelgon.” Drake pointed to his Pokémon standing next to him. He then put out his hand waiting for it to be shaken. “If you don’t want to shake my hand. I’ll just let you be and just think about five years back to what my teacher told me.”

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Jade was sitting on her bed, reading. Hatenna and Ralts were napping, on the bed as well. She sat up, thinking it might be nice to have that battle with Vikal now, as she'd finished exploring the Academy, but the place was so big that she had no idea how to find him, so she found it more convenient and better to just wait at the dorm. After all, Vikal would have to be coming here at some point, given that he and Jade were roommates. But she was somewhat impatient, as usual. There's no rush, Jade, just be patient, she thought to herself, looking around in boredom. Jade then looked down at Hatenna and Ralts, wishing that they were awake so they could go for a walk, or play a bit. But she didn't feel that it was nice to wake them up, so Jade just sat on her bed, waiting for something to happen. She was very indecisive, and sometimes it showed, like now.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal trudged to where his dorm was. After a long, and he means LONG, day of training, he was pretty ready to go rest. He was a little ashamed that he stayed up training so late and wouldn't be able to do the battle he promised Jade, but he hoped she could forgive him. Only two of his pokemon followed him. Vigit was in his ball, so an exhausted Schtocky was walking along with his trainer. Only Voltug looked energised, if only because he kept nibbling on Schtocky's static-filled wool.
Eventually after fifteen minutes of bumbling, Vikal found the dorm he and Jade were sharing. He opened the door and saw Jade reading on her bed. Vikal entered, gave a mumbled greeting to Jade, and immediately fell on his own bed.
Schtocky followed suit, sleeping on the foot of his trainer's bed, and Voltug continued to nibble on his wool.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Jade looked up, noticing Vikal, and smiled, along with a quiet "Hello". Then, she went back to reading. The battle will just have to wait until tomorrow. Oh, well - at least I'll have the night to think about some strategies to use, Jade thought to herself. I should probably go to sleep too. Tomorrow'll be a long, but fun day! She slid under the blanket covering her bed, then drifted off to sleep with Hatenna and Ralts still sleeping, now next to her feet. I should catch an Eevee! There seem to be a lot of them around here, even though they probably all have trainers, was Jade's last thought before she drifted off to sleep.

Maker just pouted on the couch as her roommate threw away her gift and left her without dinner. She was too proud to try even further to make peace with the guy, so she gave up on the idea then. She went outside to get a snack from a vending machine, went back to her dorm, locked herself in her room and video called her sister and mother the entire time.

Meanwhile Azumi had finished watching the battle. She went to the local book shop to see if they had the newest volume of "Spy Cat" but they didn't. She went back to her dorm where she made ramen for her and her roommate, before going into her room to video call her mother and her sister.

The next morning August 11th, Tuesday.

Azumi woke up to Nana drooling on her face, again. She gently set the Ralts down on her pillow as she sat up to turn off the Hoothoot alarm her father had gave her because he thought it was funny how it said "Hoothoot". She walked over to her closet, which had her uniform already set and hanging from the edge of the door. She took it and went into the bathroom to get ready.
Meanwhile, Maker heard her alarm and Eve angrily turned it off before curling up to Maker and fall asleep again.
Azumi had finished taking her bath and was already dressed into her uniform as she combed her hair to the side, like she always did. Nana was barley getting up as she reached for her unfinished cookie and began munching on it again.
Meanwhile Maker turned to the side on her bad, yawned loudly and went back to sleep.
Azumi washed Nana's face, lecturing her about waking up late and not taking a bath, which was a bad expression for the first day of school. Afterwards, she washed the leftover dishes from the previous night's dinner, made breakfast, banana smoothie and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, leaving some for her roommate and then left the dorm with Nana singing joyfully in her arms.
Meanwhile Maker sat up suddenly and reached for her PokeGear and saw the time. "Dammit!" She cried out as she rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, knocking Eve to the floor, who growled angrily and rushed to the bathroom after her trainer.
Azumi stood outside the dorms entrance, setting Nana down as the Ralts began to dance. Azumi sat on a nearby bench and watched her Pokemon practice dancing. "We'll wait for Maker 5 minutes and then we go, I went to get to class early, okay?"
Nana smiled and nodded as she attempted a twirl, but failed, stopping half way and pretended she did by celebrating.
Maker rushed out of the bathroom, changed into her uniform and stepped out to the kitchen with her hair still wet. She began making a smoothie while Eve waited patiently by her feet.

Though Sethis and Marinea had missed out on their measly orientation meeting, and missed out on the instruction of where and when to be that morning, they seemed to have some divine luck following them about. As the young man from Fuschia would learn, his Johtoan counterpart was a light sleeper - Mari slept on the floor, curled up with her Heracross all night, and arose at quarter to 5 in the morning, dragging the restless Sethis with her in the noise of her rising.

"What the he-?" The confused and drowsy Seth peaked his head up as Mari threw on her school uniform and cracked her neck.

"Morning training," is all she said, "We go."

"Wha-?"

Mari grabbed his wrist and with surprising strength dragged the larger man from his small bed. He cried out in surprise, thudded against the floor, and propped himself back up in anger. Before he could finger wag accusations in her face, he noticed Mari had gone.

Ever-lost, Seth wondered where she could have gone to. He paused to make himself some morning coffee and offer some food to Nidorino, Koffing and Gastly. When that was done, he took Nidorino along with him in search of Mari. She had a hop in her step all night, and seemed raring to train until she fell down. Seth didn't feel similar, although it couldn't hurt to have someone such as her to push his training along. But when he saw the clock display "5:30", he grumbled and groaned.

It took another half an hour to find Mari jogging around the track field with Heracross. When she spotted him, she waved. He did so back, though annoyed and with the hand holding as large a mug of coffee as he could transport.

"Stretch!" She yelled.

"Huh?"

"Stretch!"

He groaned, whimpered a little, and dropped to his butt, starting off with some lower leg stretches. Seth made that last as long as he could. Mari jogged over to him, some ten or so meters off the track, and remained jogging in place, as did her Heracross.

"Don't you and your pokemon have to eat?" He asked.

"We eat at four."

"We went to bed at midnight."

"I feel great!" Mari and Heracross bolted off toward the track again, taking their time and enjoying the field. Seth, freshly stretched, looked out over the same field and kind of wanted to vomit. Cautiously, he released Nidorino from its ball, placing a hand just above its horn.

"Come on, boy. I guess we got some work to do."

Seth and Nidorino got jogging at 6:30, and he felt as though his ribs would collapse in on themselves. The thought occurred to him that he still had no idea when classes officially started. He couldn't remember the letter mentioning when, though he assumed they had a few days to get the lay of the land. And this wasn't how he thought he'd spend it.

Ben was still sleeping in his bed. While on the other hand Larvitar was awake. Larvitar looked up to see Ben still sleeping. Larvitar put an annoyed look on his face and used Rock Throw to wake him up. “OWW! What was that for?!” Larvitar then stuck out his tongue and left. “Well that was nice.” Ben looked over and saw some food. “Great, there’s some food here.” Ben grabbed the food changed into his uniform and walked out while rubbing his back. “That really hurts.”

Drake woke up from his deep sleep. He got up and made some Pokémon Food and some regular food for him and his roommate. “Alright you three, eat up.” He tossed his Poké Balls into the air and they all started eating. After they were done eating he got up and changed into his uniform and walked out the dorm.

Thwack! Thwack!

Adrianna felt a force hitting her arm, again and again, getting stronger and stronger each time. "wh-what the?" Adrianna opened her eyes to see Buneary, waving its paw to greet it's trainer a good morning. When Adrianna turned to see what was hitting her so hard, she saw Aipom repeatedly slapping her arm to wake her up. "Oh, thanks guys, I- Ouch." Adrianna rubbed her arm, which was now growing slightly red with a hand-like print. "Did you really have to hit so hard Aipom?" Adrianna asked giggling, giving Aipom a loving noogie.

After showering, and changing into her new uniform fit with a special badge, Adrianna emerged from the bathroom. "Ok, almost ready, I just need to get some break-" Adrianna dropped her hairbrush, absolutely shocked to what her eyes witnessed. She saw Mincinno on the frying pan, pouring the batter into the pan, flipping pancakes until they were just the right golden brown to be thrown to Aipom, who absolutely smothered the disks in syrup and butter until finally handing them off to Buneary, who prepared the near 6 layer stack on a plate with a decorative syrup design on the edges. "Have I ever told you guys you were the best?" Adrianna cheered, nearly shedding a tear at the act of kindness her pokemon showed. The air was filled with an aroma of breakfast perfection.
Once there were enough pancakes to go around for everyone, Buneary topped each plate of 3 pancakes with whipped cream, and a strawberry. "Ok fellas, let's dig in!".

After a very filling and absolutely scrumptious breakfast, (courtesy of chef Mincinno), everyone was sent back to their balls except Buneary, and Adrianna raced down the steps to find her first class. Buneary handed Adrianna a printed schedule, so she knew exactly where to go. "Oh sweet! It looks like we're heading to battling 1! This looks like a job for Aipom, come on out friend!". Almost instantaneously, Aipom came out and climbed up to Adrianna's shoulders, absolutely thrilled by even the word "battle."

Daniel was fast asleep in his bed, he didn't set any alarms to wake up as he enjoyed his lie-ins, although considering it was his first day; he couldn't afford to be late. Luckily, he had a backup plan as one of his Poke balls opened up and a half drowsy Dreepy emerged and yawned, she looked back at Daniel and floated over to him, Dreepy began to lightly tug on one of Daniel's bangs, something that was very likely to wake him up. "Ow! Okay okay, I'm up." Daniel said in a tone mixed with annoyance and drowsiness as he slowly got out of bed. "Wonder how the roomie is..." Daniel muttered to himself as he went to pet his dear Dreepy on her head.

"Think you can leave the room while I get changed? After that, we can go get ourselves and the others some breakfast." Daniel said as Dreepy nodded and flew out of Daniel's bedroom, Daniel looked at his uniform and sighed. "I never did like dress codes..." Daniel said as he reluctantly got changed in to his Entei uniform, although he didn't bother to tuck in his inner shirt or do his top button up. "If they don't like it like this, then tough." Daniel said with a scoff as he stepped outside his bedroom.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal wasn't sure how long he was asleep, but after Schtocky kindly decided to nuzzle his wool on his face and shock the crap and voice out of him, he had to assume too long. He couldn't get too mad though, he was a deep sleeper, and hated waking early, which meant he couldn't be softly nudged awake like a normal person. Schtocky looked apologetic enough.
Besides, if Jade was oversleeping too, the electric buzz and his screams would surely wake her up.
Or traumatize her, but that's neither here nor there.
Vikal rose from his bed and entered the bathroom, and changed into his uniform. After washing up, he went into the kitchen and made a sandwich for himself and placed a bowl of food for Schtocky. Schtocky went ham on the food, obviously hungry, while Voltug got his fill on Schtocky electric wool. Vigit, being a virtual pokemon, had no need to eat. He munched on the sandwich, studying his schedule as he waited for Jade.

Renz rolled out of bed when his alarm went off. He never enjoyed waking up early, but today was almost an exception. As soon as he realized where he was and what was going to happen in a few hours, he found himself in a much better mood. After getting into his school uniform, he woke up Gible (who had taken a spot partly under the bed to sleep) and went out into the common rooms. He checked the cabinets and fridge to see if there was any food available, but sadly there did not seem to be much in the way of Gluten Free options. He decided to have a spoonful of peanut butter once he had fed his Pokemon, and went about that business. Several minutes later, he was finishing off the last of his spoon of peanut butter while his Pokemon wrapped up their meals. He had brought some food for them with him, in case it took him a while to find other food they would enjoy. He also had a few snacks for himself, but he was planning to make those last a while.

Jackie was sitting in the common area, bottle in one hand and the other drumming on the table. She was in a partial school outfit, with a zip-up hoodie over the assigned top. She looked a little tired, since she and her Pokemon had been out pretty late, training away, (most of the time, that is) and her hair wasn't quite settled yet from sleeping. As Daniel entered she took another drink from her bottle and glanced at him. All three of her Pokemon stared at him as well. Rift had flecks of food on his face and Pluck had food in her beak, but Shred was pristine. All looked rather unfriendly or suspicious, to some degree or another.

Pearl shook Drake's hand. "Hello Drake. Yeah, I'm Pearl, and the Eevee beside me is Aqua and the Whooper is named Derp Lord. My cousin named him." She didn't dare bring up her last Pokemon. Draco the Magikarp. She would probably get laughed at or something. After shaking Drake's hand, she went to bed, tired from her exploration.
THE NEXT MORNING
Pearl yawned and stretched, hoping for a good stress-free day. Aqua laid on her bed. "Good morning, Aqua," Pearl whispered to her Eevee as she gave her a pat. The fluffy Pokemon yawned and watched as her trainer disappear into the bathroom. After all, the water-type trainer needed to bathe. When Pearl exited the bathroom, she was wearing the uniform for the Suicune house, still wearing her bating suit underneath. Aqua wagged her tail as Pearl picked up the Eevee. "Come on, let's get something to eat." She walked out of her room, and to her relief, Drake wasn't there. She let out a sigh and let Derp Lord out before filling a large bowl with water and releasing Draco inside of it before feeding her Pokemon and herself. Then she cleaned up and went to her first class.
Dai Lin woke up after falling asleep studying. She still had her normal clothes on and everything. She silently cursed herself and went to take a shower before putting her hair in a bun and then changing into her uniform. Then she asked Bob to follow her out of her room and fed her Pokemon. She ignored Renz's presence and read a course book, clearly studying before class even started, while she ate.

Hunter woke up, still in the position he was meditating in, but it was just normal. He usually fell asleep while he was meditating. It was just so easy. He got up, took off his normal clothes and then put on his school uniform. Hunter didn't like uniforms, he liked to dress as he wanted to. He got up, returned Monferno to his Pokéball and stepped out of the room. He walked over to the other bedroom and knocked, hard, on the door.
"Soloman, get up. We start Battle class soon!" He yelled. Then he walked over to the kitchen, took out two pieces of bread, then he opened the fridge and took out butter, cheese and ham. He put it all together and ate the sandwich while studying the schedule. Hunter couldn't be bothered to put his uniform on correctly, the top button was unbuttoned, and his shirt wasn't tucked into his pants. He couldn't be the only one lazy enough to not put on a uniform correctly, right? Hunter stood up, made another two sandwiches for Soloman to eat, and then walked into his room again, continuing to study the schedule. "Okay, so first we have battles, and then... Contests? What's useful with that, unless you want to do contests for fun? Though, I guess we are studying to become gym leaders, so for showing off during battles, maybe?" Hunter said, quietly for himself. "Then we have lunch, Beg Breeding, and then P.E, and at last we have clubs. Oh yeah, I haven't really thought of that, what club should I join?"

Daniel noticed Jackie already seemed to be awake. "Ah, morning." He said calmly as he walked towards the kitchen counter to put two slices of bread in to a toaster. "Not to pry or anything, but did you get enough sleep last night?" He asked before he went back in to his room to get three bowls and fill them with Pokemon food, after that, he opened his other two Poke balls to let his other Pokemon come out. While Dreepy cheerfully greeted the other Pokemon, his other two Pokemon looked as silent as statues. "Breakfast time, guys." Daniel said to his Pokemon. Golett simply walked to their Pokemon bowl while Dusclops simply glared back at the Zweilous, Sneasel and Vullaby.

"A Zweilous huh? They're gonna be an awesome powerhouse when they evolve." He said as he slowly reached in an attempt to pet it and used the term 'they' either because of the two heads or the fact he didn't know it's gender. Before he could get close, he heard the toaster go and prepare his toast, so Daniel went to go and take it out and smear some butter on them. "Dusclops, stop glaring like a creep and eat your food." Daniel said nonchalantly as he took a bit of his toast, Dusclops nodded and simply sat down, the mummified Pokemon used Psychic to levitate his bowl to him and eat the food while the bowl was in mid air. Dreepy on the other hand flew over to her dish and wasted no time digging in.

Renz returned his Pokemon once they had all finished. He glanced at Dai Lin as he moved towards the door. He wanted to try to be friends, since they would be sharing the same space for the next year, but from her abrupt disappearance to her room yesterday afternoon and her silence now, he was uncertain how to proceed. He put a hand on the handle of the door, but hesitated.
"Um... your name's Dai Lin, right? What type do you specialize in?"
He had seen the Oranguru following her, and if it was one of her Pokemon for the Gym then he suspected Normal or Psychic as her chosen type. However, he couldn't be sure which it was, if either.

Jackie rolled her eyes, declining to answer his sleep related question but giving a snarky comment instead. "Looks like you missed out on your own fair share." She took another swig from her bottle, and looked back at her Pokemon. They were returning the stair of the Dusclops unflinchingly. Then the man reached for the Zweilous. He moved away to go to the toaster just in time to avoid being bitten.
"Yeah, maybe don't try to touch Rift. He'll take off yer hand unless he trusts you." She reached over and patted Rift on the head.

Smith Nials wasnt known for being particulalrly punctual. But this was probably by far the worst. He missed his flight from Galar by almost 2 hours. This was...less than ideal and it left him no choice but to fly to the school on his Skarmorry. Which took quite a bit longer than by plane. However he was able to call the school and explain his situation, avoiding most of the possible repurcussions. However, since he was flying in via pokemon, he had to make several stops along the way and only entered the dorms the next morning, at around the time the other students were waking up. He managed to find his way to th kitchen and to a coffee maker before silently brewing himself a pot, his skarmorry plopping down right behind him. He doesnt pay anyone else in the kitchen any mind, his only thought on the coffee brewing in the pot in front of him.

Daniel chuckles behind a closed mouthful of toast before he swallows. "Believe me... Jackie was it?--No matter how well I sleep, I can't get rid of this face of mine. It's ridiculous." He replied before he went to take another bit of his toast. "Then I guess I have a lil' challenge when it comes to earning both the respect of both you and your Pokemon. Speaking of which, I'll try and make sure mine behave; the only one you need to worry about is Dusclops. Golett's most likely to keep to himself, Dreepy will most likely want to play with your Pokemon." Daniel explained as he ate the last of his toast and went to grab some juice.

"I just hope you and I get along well enough; if we're gonna share a dorm, we'll have to get used to one another." Daniel said with a rare, friendly smile.

Dai Lin expected this. A question about her type specialization. Well, about her in general. She gave a sigh and glanced up, taking her attention out of her constant studying. "Psychic. One of the strongest types out there. Known for knowledge." She rolled her eyes and pointed at Chi, her Meditite, and then Bob. She then gave a sigh. "Now, any other questions before I get back to studying?" She rose a single brow before glancing at her book.

Before Adrianna could even reach the front door of the place, she made a startling realization, she had absolutely no idea where she needed to go. She had explored the entire campus sure, but she didn't actually pay attention to what the places were there for. She looked around for maybe some map, or something to lead her in the right direction, but to no avail. So, she decided to do what any rational human being would do: very discretely and absolutely unsuspiciously stand in next to the door until someone else in uniform came and she could tail them to the next class.

So, the lost girl made her way to one of the corners, and just waited, scanning everyone there for uniforms, while making an effort to look natural by humming and tapping her foot. Aipom thought Adrianna was merely jamming out to a song stuck in her head, so it helped out by clapping to the beat of Adrianna's hums and steps, while Buneary watched the "show" from a distance, sometimes needing to cover itself due to the embarrassment it felt for being associated to its trainer at that specific moment.

Drake made it out of the building he was staying in and when he was at the front there was Ben rubbing his back. “Hey. Why are you rubbing your back?” Ben looked down at Larvitar. “Got hit by a Rock Throw from Larvitar here.” Larvitar started to laugh. “Cut it out!” Drake chuckled a little bit. “Sounds like you’ve had a rough morning. Well our first class is a battle class. Which means I’m fully prepared for this.” Ben also laughed a bit. “You like to battle. I’m not a particular battler. I mainly like to study battles and when I do battle, I use what I studied against my opponents.” Drake looked surprised. “So your like an analyst.” Ben nodded. “Yep. I analyze wild Pokémon battle strategies and put them to my use.”

"I'm dying," Seth said, breathless, clutching at his back and on his knees, off to the side of the field. Mari passed him by for what was one time too many for the young poison-type trainer, who rolled over in accept of his fate. He checked his watch. 6:45.

I've been jogging for how many minutes? He tried to swat his forehead in annoyance, but didn't have the energy to lift his arms.

"Drink water." Marinea warned as she passed again.

"I brought coffee!" He shouted back. Seth wanted to hiss when Mari and Heracross shrugged in synchronicity.

Nidorino - the dedicated one of the duo - kept jogging, his small set of legs struggling to keep up with the larger bipeds. Seth swore in his delirium Heracross had wings and flew at some points, but when he raised objects Mari scoffed.

"Get up," Mari huffed, pulling off to the side to jog in place by his head.

"No, I've died." He warned.

"Fine." Stopping, Mari walked over to her bag and got a large bottle of water, taking a swig before offering it to Seth. He grabbed for it but she withheld at first, holding up a finger and warning, "Slow."

Nodding, desperate, he took the water and drank a lot, but slowly. Mari crossed her arms and tapped a foot. Heracross, still on the track, had slowed down and was plodding alongside Nidoran, the two chatting as they moved.

"What's...next?" Seth asked.

"Huh?"

"Your exercise." He clarified.

"Usually fight." Mari shrugged.

"Uh u-us?" Seth was a bit taken aback, but the girl from the Ilex Forest just shrugged again.

"Somebody." Mari shrugged a third time, and Seth swore if she did it a fourth he'd actually hit a girl. In despair, he returned to a supine position on the ground, clutching her water bottle. "Suit yourself."

Seth lied there another little while as Marinea joined the Pokemon back on the track.

Tsuzuki woke up at around 6:00 am, he was still tired but he couldn't bring himself to fall back asleep so he got up and quickly got dressed in his uniform, before leaving the dorm. He'd come back later and eat breakfast then. He did some quick training for about half an hour to fourty five minutes, before he turned around to return to the dorm. As he was returning, he heard Nathan calling for him to get up, and that school was starting soon. This prompted him to pick up the pace a bit, as he was right, school was starting pretty soon and he still had to eat. He got back and ate the breakfast Nathan had left for him, which he reminded himself to thank him for, before he headed back out again to go to the first class of the day. "Battle class is first huh..." He said to himself as he studied his schedule, "I wonder what it'll be like."

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
As Vikal had expected, Jade woke with a start. She looked over at him and asked, "Everything all right?" before sitting up and patting Hatenna and Ralts, who were still sleeping. Boy, I'm excited for today - but also kind of nervous. Did I oversleep? she anxiously thought to herself. Doesn't matter. I'll just... follow everyone else's lead, I guess. Jade jumped out of her bed, slipped her shoes on, and got her things ready. Now, all I have to do is wait for Hatenna and Ralts to wake up. ...I guess I might have to wake them up myself, if they keep sleeping, she thought, frowning a little at the thought. She didn't like to disturb her Pokémon.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Alex ran through the crowds of people at his new school, Fluffy by his side. As they ran the crowd thinned and disappeared into the classrooms. But Alex needed to run, he didn't know why but he did.

"Alex?" Somebody said behind him. Alex turned around to see his parents. "Do you have something to tell us sweetie?" His mother said. "Something important you said." His father continued. "No, no no no no no, this can't be happening like those years ago." Alex Said, his voice raising all the while. "I already did this!"
"Mummy, Daddy what's happening?" Ava said from the crowd. Alex's little sister, why was she here. "NOOOO!!" Alex screamed. He turned to run, Fluffy disappearing into a puff of smoke. It was just like last time. Alex started to cry desperately calling for someone to help him. He couldn't run, a strange force pulled his back toward his parents. "What is it Honey?" His mother asked. "You can tell us anything on your mind." His father added. "NOOOO!!!!" Alex screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Alex awoke in a cold sweat. Tears streamed down his face as he gasped for air. Fluffy stirred by his side knowing exactly what had happened. Alex eventually calmed down enough to look for his phone. 4:12 AM flashed on the screen. From experience Alex knew he wasn't getting back to sleep. He stepped up from his bed and realised he didn't shower last night. He undressed and hopped in the shower. After he got out he changed into his school uniform and grabbed his phone, wallet, bag and ID before leaving his room. Quietly he grabbed an apple on his way out not wanting to disturb Maker and Eve. He steeped out of the dorm room and headed toward his secret spot. It was cold, o so cold. He munched on the apple as he walked over the wet ground. Through the campsite, over the bridge and finally he reached his secret spot. He sat down quietly on a stump overlooking the lake.

After a while he realised school was starting so he headed back up to the main area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azumi watched several students pass by, but didn't stop any of them as Nana demanded attention to her dancing. She figured her sister was probably late and decided to head to class, she wanted to make sure to get a front row seat. She picked up Nana, who smiled as she was given a new cookie to stay calm, and began walking down the school path. She liked what she saw. There were students eating breakfast together, alone, with or without Pokemon. The sky was still cloudy from the rainy night, which made the weather pleasant.
Finally, she reached the path up to the school buildings. Part of her wanted to get a ride con the Corviknight, but she still had time so she began walking up hill, showing Nana the different sceneries around them.

Maker did her hair in a sideways ponytail and left her dorm. Eve skipped next to her trainer, with her head and tail set high, proud of herself. Maker stepped out of the dorms and looked around for her sister, but didn't see her. This meant she had to walk alone, which is something she hated doing. "If we get lost and die, Azumi is gonna be so sorry." Maker said as she began making her way to school.

Azumi reached the entrance to the school, smiled proudly before going in and then began making her way. "Nana, behave or I will have to get you in your Pokeball, okay?"
The Ralts just giggled and continued to chew on her cookie. Azumi and Nana reached the classroom, room 201, and entered. Nobody was there yet so she took the liberty to choose the front sit in the middle column. She set her bag down while Nana sat on the desk and watched Azumi set her pencil and notebook.