• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Guardians (Sign Ups/Discussions)

Name : Josh
Species : Zangoose
Extra Accessories: Violet scarf
Personality : Josh is daring, ambitious, and dependable.
Other : Xephobia
Rp Sample:
Gloria's curiosity almost overcame her shyness as she headed towards the Leafeon and the boy who was petting him. Halfway there the Espurr quickly stopped, turned around, and ran back to Aquarius. The shy Pokemon attempted to hide behind her leg. Aquarius picked up Gloria and gently stroked her head. "It's okay. That was still progress. You went halfway there this time before you turned around. That's farther than last time."
The Espurr gave a small nod in response. Aquarius set Gloria down and started to walk towards the boy with the Cubchoo, with Gloria walking as closely as she could without being tripped over by Aquarius. Aquarius came to a stop in front of the them. Gloria got up on Aqua's shoulder. She looked down at the Cubchoo and gave a small, shy, wave. Aqua smiled at her Pokemon's behavior.

Name: Drakar
Species: Riolu
Extra Accessories: Has dual knives made of obsidian
Personality: Untrusting, aggressive, and relies mostly on his street smarts
Other: Xephobia

As I am new I don't have any role plays to show, although I have started to write a new story in the creative corner.

Name: Illusive
Species: Zoroark
Extra Accesories: he wears contacts that make his eyes glow green in the dark and a metal helmet that allows him to still open his mouth and attack with it because it can open and close with his jaw. The helmet a has an opening in the back to let out his ponytail.
Personality: He is extremely aggressive and distrustful of most Pokemon. However those Pokemon he views as children don't have to worry. He is very gentle towards those Pokemon and would protect them with his life.
Other: Xephobia

Marona continued to cry. Illusive noticed that Stella put the Pokemon back in their pokeballs before they could hurt him or Marona. Illusive said" Well with those Pokemon it isn't safe for Marona here. It would be safer in the wild where we had to run as the rest of our pack was killed. At least in the wild you can run from the dangerous Pokemon. We cannot run away in this building. Sorry Crystal but I would rather have somewhere to run then nowhere to run." Illusive then noticed the door was closed. He said" Well I cannot leave even if I want to though. And I really want to leave. I should have never brought Marona here. Now those Pokemon are going to try to kill Marona again. And I will eventually have to fight them. I need to get stronger to protect Marona from them."
There is my quote

May I join?

Name : Spellbound
Species : Spiritomb
Extra Accessories: He has bright red pupil on his right eye
Personality : He is sarcastic, rude and hates Lysandre with a passion. He also doesn't tolerate anyone in his way either.
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic
Other : Spellbound was the result of many evil pokemon souls being molded together. As a result he is very misunderstood. He hates Lysandre, and would do anything to inflict any kind of harm onto him. He managed to escape a round of this evil sport and is being hunted. He trusts not a single soul.
Roleplay Sample :
Techno and Pixel were walking home. The duo had found a cave that they fitted with furniture. They were at home, chilling after the clash with rhydon. They got a knock on their makeshift door. Techno sighed. He opened the door and Marill Sue came in. "Excuse me, but do you know where Alex-oh, it's you." Techno looked at her. "What are you doing in my house!?" The magnemite screamed. "I was looking for directions to Alex's house. He was so brave! But I saw this awful house and I knew it was you! I will make you pa-" Techno thunderbolted Marill Sue. "Get lost." Techno said and slammed the door. She was outraged. "That stupid bucket of bolts!" She moved on to a hotel named The Cozy Inn.

Meanwhile a cofagrigus was reading the news. "Finally, a story that isn't drama reguarding Marill Sue." He said. A door knocked. "I'll get it." A galvantula said. It was Marill Sue. "Hello, do you know where Alex lives?" He shook his head. "Thank you anyways." She left. "Someone destroyed the camera! It didn't last an hour!" A rampardos screamed. The cofagrigus put down his paper. "We better see what it is, and besides, Post came with a letter from Nathaniel to look at it. Let's head out later."

I am closing down this discussion as I think we have enough people. If you want a trainer OC that helps the Pokemon, I will have 2 (not including me) and then no more new people, 'kay?

@Mr Fishykarp sure! I'll introduce mine after we all decide to raid a town.
Name : Kurai Asutaki
Personality : Cold and mysterious
Other : Kurai is often mistaken for a knight. This is because of the thick armor he wears.
Appearance : He has a thick latch of black hair, and his eyes are like icicles. Underneath his armor, he wears a grey leather jacket and a pair of white jeans.

Illusive does to. Murder for money and entertainment is just like being a serial killer and taking the stuff of your victims. And that basically is what knighting is. And since people don't think serial killers as honorable why should he see Drakar as honorable. Also I edited my post.

Apparently you cannot read illusive was only going to knock Drakar out if he attacked like I stated. Soooooo now considering that he is going to view all of the approaching Pokemon as threats to Clair and there are going to be plenty of adults there he isn't going to have mercy. We are about to witness a blood bath in the most literal sense.

Knock him out... and leave both his trainer and the other one to die in the forest.
On another note, you may be powerful, but I'm assuming the other trainers coming also are knights, and therefore would have Pokemon of equal if not greater power to all of you...

True. But unless someone tells him they aren't going to hurt Clair Illusive is going to be very angry. Anger alone is enough for an elementary school boy to be able to resist at least three men much stronger and larger then him. Also Drakar did throw everyone under the bus when only one of the Pokemon hurt the trainer. Also seriously Illusive does probably need a therapist and if he was offered one he would probably accept. He knows he has anger issues and he really wants to change that. It's just anger was the entirety of his purpose for a long time. He was taught by his trainer to unleash his rage. He was taught that his rage allows him to use his full strength. However when he saw a vulpix not willing to fight put before him so he could kill it he couldn't be angry at that. However he still has to direct his anger towards something and that was his trainer and the knighting sport.

That doesn't exactly seem like the safest thing to do
Plus the trainers are angry too, and their Pokemon, at you, so um, so much for that.
I doubt your motley group of Pokemon could take a village's worth of Knights

Well depending on the situation. In this situation they probably couldn't take the whole group. If they fought each individual opponent one at a time they would stand a chance.

Parker laid on his bed, drawing. He was making a comic about him being in the tournament. He then heard his mom call for dinner. "Mom!!" Parker said. "What do you want?" His mom said. "The tournament...can i be in it?" Parker asked. "sure." The Raichu says. "Really?" Parker said. "If your father says yes." Raichu says. Shit. If Dad said yes..... Parker went upstairs. "Well, there goes all hope." He says.