1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Guardians: Heroes

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Fraseandchico, Sep 9, 2018.

1. RP thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/guardians-heroes.19939/

this is an Rp based on a series(the world of Guardians) I made up, but more focused on it's world's backstory, and the original Guardians. here is the story:

There is a legend, a legend of the Cores, And here is how it goes:
    In the beginning, there was nothing but darkness, then, the first Cores came into being, Time and Space, These two Cores worked in harmony, but soon, the earth came, along with several other planets, and then the sun, from the sun, multiple Cores appeared, Fire, Life, and Death, Soon other Cores starting appearing, and formed small gem like objects that are each Cores source of power, Here are the names of each Core
    Time(Guardian-Tia Virtue @Fraseandchico )
    Space(Guardian-Tri Astrono @Ghostly Jazz Hand's )
    Life(Guardian-(Joanne Jo @Rohan Kishibe ))
    Death(Guardian-Leonard Miles(@Eeveechu151 )
    Fire(Guardian-Edom Furnace @Red Gallade )
    Water(Guardian-Atlas Wave @MihajloJedi )
    Ice(Guardian-Morana Greymane @LeBarrel42 )
    Nature(Guardian-Talon Forest @Berserker Soul )
    earth(Guardian-Azreal Inaros @RhythmThief )
    Air(Guardian-Wind Archer @Bluebirdie )
    However, Deep down, near the earth's core, A Monster is awakening, one so fierce, that the cores will need protection...

The Monster-Selensa, the Dark Lord(@Fraseandchico )
    Notable minions-
    Surtur (@Eeveechu151 )
    Leonidas (@Red Gallade )
    Impus (@LeBarrel42 )
    Valeria (@Ghostly Jazz Hand's )
    Rules:
    1: Follow the GRP Rules
    2. if you read the rules, put 'comic' in your form
    3. every Guardian will have an Eventual Love interest
    4. Your Character can have a disease. Its no biggie.
    5. Don't make them to overpowered.

This RP will begin once every character slot is filled, and Selensa has some Minions.

Guardian Form:
    Name:
    Eventual Guardian Of:
    weapon:
    Age(17+):
    Sexuality:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    other:
    Species: (Example: Dragokin. Make fusions Between humans and another type of animal)
    Title: (Something cool)

Monster Form:
    Name:
    Age(1000+)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Species:
    Other:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Tia Virtue
    Eventual Guardian Of: Time
    weapon: a sword made of Bone steel(Will later obtain the Time Sword).
    Age(17+): 23
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Can be kind, Playful, messes with her opposition. Seems Rude on the surface.
    Appearance: Beginning:
    At the start. she has long, blonde hair, and wears a purple mercenary dress, and wears purple hero armour under her 'dress'. Red eyes, peachy skin. Small battle scar on her forehead. Purple Dragon tail that she keeps hidden. Tiny dragon wings that aren't fully grown.
    other: She used to like comics
    Species: Dragokin
    Title: Legendary Mercenary
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Selensa, the dark lord
    Age(1000+): Been Alive since beginning of time, but asleep for most of it. This is because of the cores defeating and sealing him.
    Appearance: Natural form is a Purple Flare Spirit, with the eyes of a demon. Can shapeshift if he has enough energy.
    Personality: Pure Evil. Cocky.
    Species: Demon spirit(The only of his kind)
    Other: Comics are good, gains energy by feeding off other living thing's energies.

@Eeveechu151

#1 Fraseandchico, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. They good?

Name: Leonard Miles
    Eventual Guardian of: Death
    Weapon: Hidden Blades, throwing knives, rope darts and poison darts. Later a compact scythe
    Age(17+): 19
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Personality: Prefers to keep to himself and focus at the task at hand. He's the serious type.
    Appearance: Leonard has long black hair that goes down to the bottom of his neck. He usually wears his grey-and-black assassin robe with all his equipment built in. His skin is latino and he has green eyes.
    Other: Working as an assassin for several years, Leonard knows how to kill people.
    Species: Human. Just a human.
    Title: The Reaper
    Other: Never read comics.

Name: Surtur
    Age: Has been around since the origins of Norse Mythology.
    Appearance: Surtur is a humanoid mass of rock and flame about nine feet tall. He always keeps his flaming longsword with him.
    Personality: Surtur likes to make cruel jokes, and is a hardened warrior with a combat-fueled bloodlust. He enjoys tormenting his foes, and relaxes by taking lava baths. He acts sort of like Ultron from Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    Species: Fire Golem
    Other: A fearsome warrior, Surtur was nameless for the longest time and gave inspiration to the legendary figure of the same name from Norse Mythology. Ironic. Surtur inspired the Norse legend, and the legend gave him his name.

3. Sooo…. Anyone else who you think might be interested, Eeveechu?

4. I'm reserving the life guardian

5. Ok

@RhythmThief

6. Name: Edom Furnace
    Eventual Guardian Of: Fire
    Weapon: Wrist blades like the ones the Predator uses, Throwing Kunai that are sometimes explosive. (Later obtains the Blade of Fire: a two handed Great sword with a blade in a flame related shape.)
    Personality: He is calm, stoic, blunt and rude, yet he can be good hearted an supportive at times. He can get very aggressive and violent when he is angry. He is also a big fan of romance yet patient when it comes to finding his "other half." In combat, he likes to fight honorably, although his anger within battle might ruin it...
    Appearance: Based off of this.
    Other: He is a big fan of comics... especially romantic ones. He has exceptional skills as a fighter with or without a weapon. His favourite food is chicken.
    Species: Human
    Title: The Phoenix
    --------------------
    Name: Leonidas
    Appearance: A lion who's size matches that of a full grown horse, huge dragon like wings and a scorpion's tail.
    Personality: Despite being raised to carry out the Dark Lord's bidding like his parents did. He is actually intelligent and behaves like an honorable warrior. He greatly respects those equal in strength and/or with a warrior's heart and hates cowards or people who use dirty tricks or methods he considers "cheating" even if they were done by his own allies.
    Species: Manticore
    Other: He has an unusual taste for chicken.

Lemmie know if anything needs changing.

#8 Red Gallade, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  7. Um, please note(In brackets) what kind of weapon your character obtains from the fire core. Other than tat, accepted @Red Gallade !

8. My bad, I was mainly looking off of Eeveechu's bio, I'll go ahead and edit.

9. I most likely won't have time to make a bio today, but could you reserve Space for me?

10. ghhhhh i wanna join this really bad.... do you accept canon characters
    i'msorryforaskingifyoufindthisannoying

11. Don't worry, just post a form, and make a character if you wanna join.

12. well I spun a wheel and got Wind Archer, is that alright?

13. Sure, just make a form. Just make sure not to make them overpowered!

14. Name: Wind Archer
    Eventual Guardian Of: Wind (it's in his name)
    Weapon: A green bow that appears to be made out of vines, with a few flowers adorning it.
    Sexuality: gAy.
    Personality: Very stern and serious. Protects his friends with his life, yet can be a bit overprotective at times.
    Appearance: He has pale green skin, dark green eyes, and strangely enough, leaves for hair. Said leaves are combed back and curve upward slightly. He wears a green scarf, a green tunic with a black belt, and dark green pants that look torn. He has a green gem in his forehead which acts as his soul. He's also very small, being a cookie.
    Other: in which we enter cookie hell, the Cookie Run comics are good.
    Species: ...cookie
    Title: Archer of Wishes

15. …..wut do I do... what do I say...? WHY COOKIE!?

16. i did say cookie hell didn't i
    that doesn't make him any less capable tbh

17. I meant the species... HOW?

18. magic?
    every cookie in cookie run is made by either a god or a witch

19. I have never heard of Cookie run.

20. it's like temple run with cookies
    if you couldn't tell already i prefer canon characters over OCs slightly

21. Ah, so that's what you meant. K. Just, try and make them work in a slightly more serious world.

22. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Name:Atlas Wave
    Eventual Guardian Of:Water
    weapon:Trident
    Personality: His main power is his smartness. He is really smart and he get mad for everithing
    Appearance: Human looking creature with shark tail and thing that sharks have on their back (i dunno its name). He has brown hair, blue, almost white eyes and has a really sharp tooth
    other:I love superhero comics
    Species: Sharkonion (you know what animal is it)
    Title: The Seeker

23. Isn't that called the dorsal fin?

24. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Idk, you know what i mean

25. Now that I had the time to properly read the post, it looks like Space is too big a role for me. May I change to Earth?

26. K, just got back from a thing.

27. OH COME ON GUYS! THIS IS THE THIRS TIME I'VE REBOOTED THIS, I'M NOT LETTING IT DIE AGAIN!

28. Blotch'd

Blotch'd Previously Ghostly Jazz Hand's

Name: Tri Astrono
    Eventual guardian of: Space
    Weapon: A black cane with white dots on it. The holding piece looks like Saturn.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: Tri is very lax and is NO pushover. He can get very pushy and strict at times, but he's a old softy otherwise. He seems to enjoy human traditions, signaling he is some sort of alien.
    Appearance: Tri is a 'Grey Alien' wearing a long black cloak. They hold their Cane, in which it helps keep them up. They have a light grey mustache, which is well groomed.
    Other: Can't figure out what a 'comic' is.
    Species: Greyhiaman (Grey alien/Human)
    Title: Holey Eclipse

#33 Blotch'd, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  29. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Name: Morana Greymane
    Eventual Guardian Of: Ice
    weapon: Bow and Arrow
    Age(17+): 19
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: Shy, cautious, defensive and fierce when she is in a fight.
    Appearance: 6' 9", long flowing grey hair with a blue streak in it, one green eye and one blue eye, wolf ears, a tail, wears jeans, boots, a white t-shirt and a black hoodie which hides her ears.
    other: tends to hide her ears and tail, she is extremely agile and she loves romantic novels and comics
    Species: Wolfkin
    Title: Frost Howler

#34 Shadow_Pup, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  30. Both of you, accepted!

31. Okay everyone, 2 things
    1. We kind need more minions
    2. We need more female guardians, or else feminists will get mad......

32. Shadow_Pup

Name: Impus
    Age(1000+): 3000
    Appearance: he looks like the gremlins from the movie ''Gremlins"
    Personality: Cruel, Very Smart, Mischievous and Crafty
    Species: Gremlin
    Other: Impus found Salensa and became his loyal servant, he mostly tinker with inventions but he is a viscous fighter.

I also changed my other character.

33. Shadow_Pup

Would you mind changing the name on the list

34. Blotch'd

Blotch'd Previously Ghostly Jazz Hand's

Name: Valeria
    Age: Alive since the Egyptian period (Probably around about 2000 years old, or so.)
    Appearance: Being very ancient, she looks like a black cat with gold around her neck and thighs.
    Personality: Valeria is very calm and thinks things through. They can also be very cruel, and laughs at others misfortunes.
    Species: Egyptian cat
    Other: Female, Doesn't enjoy a boring 'comic'

Made a female character e-e