• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join GTA rp (violence and mature warning)

Alright, time to pop this fool. Jalen thought to himself. "Yo, Maleek, where the fool you mentioned at?" Jalen asked, looking to the man to his right. "Should be right around this corner, Pop." Maleek replied. Jalen nodded, and as they rounded the corner, they saw the person they were looking for. Jalen leaned over to whisper in the ear of the man on his left. "Yo, Darius, flank 'round the alleyway. Don't want the fool tryin' to bounce." He ordered. Darius did as Jalen said, and moved in to the alley. Basically, what happened was, this person they were going to see, he sold out to some people about a shipment of coke that Jalen had ordered. Now, they were going to teach him a lesson. Two, in fact.

As Maleek and Jalen walked up to the turncoat, he turned and saw them, opening his arms in a welcoming greeting. "Hey! M! J-Dawg!" He said, smiling. "Don't you 'J-Dawg' me, n___a. I know the shit you pulled." Jalen threatened, pulling a switchblade out of his pocket. He put the blade to the man's throat, and pushed him back in to the alley Darius was already in. "I'mma 'bout to teach you a lesson. Maybe two, if you don't know one already." He informed, kicking the man on to the ground. Jalen put his switchblade back in his pocket. "You know why they call me 'Pop?'" He inquired. "'Cuz you the OG, right?" The traitor answered. "No, fool." Jalen replied. He clicked his tongue, and Darius tossed him a pair of gloves.

As Jalen slid the gloves on, he got down and began punching the man in the face. "It's because it's the sound my fist makes when I bust a fool's skull." Jalen answered, punching the man continuously. Snap. Crack. Pop! And the man was dead. They left the corpse there, and Jalen slid off the gloves, shoving them in Maleek's hoodie pocket. "You know what to do with that." He said. "Right. I'll make sure there's nothing left of these things to find." Maleek confirmed, as he walked off. "Yo, D, I'll catch ya later, homie." Jalen called, as he left the alleyway. He headed to his Nissan that he'd parked a little ways off. He took the keys out of his pocket, and put them in his ignition. As the engine roared to life, the modified Nissan drove down the road.

Dante and his men stood in front of men ready to kill them if necessary but that wasn't the plan "where is it" Dante said, his voice sounded like he was straight from hell ready to sell anyone's soul straight to the Devil hence the name of his gang The Devil's Cartel. The few men were terrified as one said "We need just a few more days, please Demon..." the man tried to finish but the one next to him elbowed him in the side signifying him to shut up the one speaking backed away. Dante looked away "don't call me that" he said as he looked the man right in the eyes raising his hand revealing that he held a Glock plated in gold, the gun was pointed at the man and Dante grinned as he pulled the trigger the bullet flying through the man's mouth exploding out the back of his skull "there, finish off the rest" Dante said as he exited the gang house he was in as his men begun to mow down the opposing men that didn't pay up to the demands.

Tay sighed happily and got down from the roof. She put her laptop in her bag and slipped her helmet in, turning on her bike and zooming off before anyone expected a thing. She drove around the city, moving around buildings and cruised around her home town.

Dante hopped on his Manchez and drove off towards a meeting site, an old friend was about to arrive in the city and Dante had his personal pilot go pick 'em up. Soon he stopped by his apartment it was a great place with a penthouse view. He parked his dirt bike in the garage and took the elevator up to the actual apartment, he entered the room where he planned the heist a sticky note with a phone number and a name was on the wall next to a map of the city. He pulled out his phone as he got a call from the pilot "hey boss we're at the spot, where are you" the pilot asked with Dante responding "I'm setting something up right now" he hung up the phone and dialed the number on the sticky note dialing the number of Jalen Washington, not caring if it was an answering machine or not he spoke "I have a favor to ask of you, if you choose to accept send the confirmation to this number, if not ignore this call entirely" he finished the sentence and hung up.

Jalen pulled his Nissan into the driveway. Normally, having several nice cars like he did was a bad idea in the hood, but people knew not to f___ with Jalen Washington. Last man who did, well, he left Maleek to dispose of the evidence. Jalen pulled his car into the garage. There was enough space there for four cars, and he owned three. After getting out of his car, he locked it, and proceeded to leave the garage, and go in to his house.

As he entered his house, he went in to the kitchen to see his cell phone. "Shit, that's where I left it. Thought I was gonna have to buy a new one." He muttered to himself, picking up the phone. Someone left me a message? I don't recognize the number. Alright, let's see who it is. He contemplated to himself, before listening to the message. "I have a favor to ask of you, if you choose to accept send the confirmation to this number, if not ignore this call entirely" Was what the message said, then it ended. "Must be a job." Jalen thought out loud. He knew it was dangerous, but he lived for danger. He went in to his phone to send a text message to the caller. "I'm in." He typed the two words, then sent the message.

Tay sped around town for abit before going home. She took a very long and convoluted way home to lose any tails which she doubt she had. She pulled into the garage and walked into the door smiling at her younger siblings as they fought over video games.

Dante saw the message and quickly dialed the number back in speaking "A man by the name of Charles Blain has entered the city via private helicopter at a location that I've sent to you, he is a friend if mine. Pick him up and deliver him to this address discretely but beware the police are aware of his location and are quickly heading to him. Kill anyone who gets to close even the pilot" he stopped talking and hung up. He went down to his garage and hopped on his dirt bike heading to the drop location. Once he got to the site he begun to wait for Jalen and the package.

Jalen listened to the call, and immediately slid his phone in to his pocket as soon as the call was over. He quickly ran back out to his GTR and got into the car. After checking the glove compartment to make sure his Glock was there, he closed it back up and put the keys in the ignition. He hooked up the location to his GPS, and headed to where he was instructed. He drove quickly, taking as many shortcuts as possible while still evading police detection. All three of his vehicles had bulletproof windows and tires, so he didn't need to worry about that.

As Jalen pulled up to the pickup location, he put on a pair of shades and bandanna, wearing them to mask his face. He quickly pulled the Glock out of the glove compartment, and attached a suppressor onto it. He stepped out, walking towards the helicopter pilot. "Charles Blain?" Jalen asked. Upon getting an affirmative, he raised his gun and shot the pilot in the head, killing him. He looked around, making sure no one else was nearby. "Let's go." He said, guiding Blain back to the passenger seat of his car. Jalen could hear police sirens as the car drove off.

Fortunately, Jalen quickly got out of there, and the police didn't have time to locate where Blain had gone. Jalen started driving legally, to minimize chances of them getting spotted. "Wear this." He instructed Blain, handing him a ski mask. After a bit of driving, and zero cop interference, they arrived at the drop off location. Jalen got off, closely following behind Blain as they approached Dante.

Dante turned to see Jalen "Good to see you Jalen, you do remember me right" he grinned as he walked a bit closer to them "the was awhile ago but things have changed" he turned to face Blain "Welcome to Los Santos Blain" he said as he swiftly raised his hand signaling to a man placed on a roof a good 40 meters away. Out of nowhere a sniper shot blew a hole in the side of Blain's head, Dante now with blood on his face yet unfazed turned to where the shot came from and nodded before turning to Jalen "now, this meeting never happened okay the money has been placed in the car you came in" he turned away and begun to move toward the bike he rode "and I suggest you get a new phone, so they can't track you down. And when I say them I mean secret agents, they strike from the shadows" with that he hopped on the Manchez and took off.

Jalen knew who Dante was, but, he had no idea where they may have personally met before. Oh well. I guess that's irrelevant now. I got the money, and I pulled off the job with no trouble. "It's not a Samsung, but this should work." Jalen muttered to himself, as he opened his phone and moved around a few of the wires. He then tossed his phone on to the corpse of the now-dead Blain. He lifted his Glock, and shot the phone, making it give off a small explosion, tossing bits of both the phone and Blain's corpse everywhere. The bits left of his phone would soon either be swept away by the wind, or buried under the dirt. Either way worked. Jalen went back to his car, counted the money, and pulled down his bandanna, at the same time removing his glasses and suppressor. He then put those items at his feet, and stored the Glock back in the glove compartment. Finally, Jalen headed for the nearest store, to get himself a new phone.

Tay grew bored after settling the argument with her siblings. She set them up at the table to do their homework and slipped into her room. She powered up her computer and sat down with a grin and a stretch. She hummed and decided to have some fun. With a practiced manor she started to shut down buildings and their power grids. She did this to a couple homes, watching a map that had bleeps showing up.

Dante drove around the city, even though he was one of the most wanted criminals in the city his face had stayed in the shadow even the people beneath him in his syndicate-with the exception of his second in command- don't know what he looks like, just his name Dante. Some police officers and gang members believe Dante is nothing more but a title but Dante is as real as the possiblility most don't survive meeting him.

Tay giggled as she watched the chaos unfold. She smiled happily before she was called out of her room by her siblings when they got hungry. She smiled brightly and started to make spaghetti for them all.

Christopher drove threw the darkness. He wondered who caused the black out. He shook his head as he drove towards his home. He lived in an apartment complex. He got out and walked in. "Johan." He said as he walked into the dark apartment. " Big brother." A voice said. Chris looked and saw his thirteen year old brother walk out. " Hey." He said as he hugged him. " Let's get a flashlight, and get you something to eat." He said.

Tay smiled and finished up her plate before starting on the dishes. She kissed her sisters head as she came to help the hacker, the two talking about random things as they did.