• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Before Nero could check up on his injured ally, he took a punch to the gut, which had hurt rather badly and actually had a lingering effect of it seemingly eating at him.

"Ow! ASSHOLE!" The Devil Slayer screamed at the Etherious, he was going to charge an attack, but Petra had already started, however, he wasn't going to let her take the kill solo.

"Plasma Devil's Shattered Wing Volley!" It wasn't long before Nero's fists were charged with plasma and he started to attack nonstop at his opponent.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo had been mostly relaxing at his guild before the master himself came out and told him something was going on outside.

Well I guess since he's an amazing wizard it's easy for him to notice...

Kaelo gave a small sigh before rushing out of the hall and started looking for his guild-mates. It was hard for him to find them until he heard a large explosion near an ally. He rushed in there to find everyone attacking a tall man.

"Hey what are you guys doing to that guy?!"

"Bastards!" Have I not told you this was mine!"

Eric was frustrated his name wasn't called to launch the fist attack before he saw everyone jump in with attacks. As he revealed his disguised formed from the shadows he extended his palms at the secured individual who gave off an eerily familiar presence even if he didn't recognize the appearance.

Could he be an Etherious in disguise? Even so...why is it I feel I know this specific one, like I've seen him before...

Regardless of this odd sense of daja vu, Eric focused his palms out and fired an explosive blast at the bounded enemy along with the other attacks. As he would put this mystery, and his vengeance against Petra, on hold for the moment to deal with the present danger.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize smirked as everyone went full destruction mode on the Etherious. As the Etherious got hit with all the greatly powerful blows from his opponents, the gigantic impact he felt upon all of his body was so strong that he was swooped right out of the vines, and was thrown across the alleyway, smashing against a dead end. He was bleeding all over his body, as he stood up, hardly, "...You thought you were dealing with a mere mortal?! FOOLS! MY POWER AND GREATNESS IS INFINITE AND INEVITABLE! I SHALL DROWN YOU IN THE MAELSTROM OF MY NIGHTMARES AS I THROTTLE YOUR SUFFERING SPIRITS WITH DARKNESS AND ALL OF YOUR GREATEST FEARS! I WILL SLAUGHTER AND DEVOUR YOUR PEOPLE AS I FEAST ON THEIR YOUTH, WHILE I GROW EVEN MORE POWERFUL! BUT YOU....ONLY YOU SHALL SURVIVE! ONLY SO YOU CAN VIEW AND HAVE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATHS OF ALL THE PEOPLE I'VE TORTURED!" The Etherious seemed to really be ill-tempered and looked like he already had it for his opponents, "'But I'm far more intelligent than all of you! I'm not a fool to recklessly fight all of you, so bye for now." He said as he smirked at them furiously. He looked at Eric for a brief moment, and said in a ridiculously quiet voice, "See you, Baph-" He said as he disappeared in a spark of shadow energy. Akize breathed heavily. That was...a fight. Especially the Etherious's 'speech'. Jeez...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nero seemed proud of him and guild mates, sure that guy disappeared with an ominous message, but does that really matter? For now it was time for celebration, or at least, giving credit where credit is due.

"Good job guys, as much as I wanna say that he's dead, hes definitely coming back, so yeah, I'm heading back to the guild, bye," Nero dusted off his hands and went back, satisfied with what he's done.

Petra tried to grab the mysterious shadow figure before he was able to get away, but she was far too late. She slid across the floor as she had to much momentum.

Petra then got up, and she was panting. She had used a lot of her magic, though she wasn't going to give up so easily. She quickly reverted back to her normal form and faced the others.

"I have no idea why all of you decided that following me was a good idea, but we did figure out who was the one behind this and what his magic seems to be," Petra told them, "So, thank you for that, but I have to finish this fight alone. If we all attack him at once it'll create too much collateral damage and we'll be risking the lives of others." Petra then looked at the destroyed building behind Akize.

"Unless one of you have the magic ability to teleport to a more secure area, the less fighters we have the better," Petra continued, "He may say his power is infinite, but all that of his blood earlier says otherwise. It may not be an easy task, but I'll definitely be able to take him out."

"AND WHO THE HELL DECIDED YOU ARE THE ONE TO DO THAT HUH!?"​

Eric, who had heard the demon utter his real name to him as a taunt before he fled, had finally lost it when he heard of Petra's "strategy" which meant they were supposed to stay back and let Petra handle this. Given that...whatever this was, knew his real name combined with that demonic aura meant he had to be an Etherious, and one who knew him somehow.

Which meant that if anyone, he needed to deal with this, and while he could not say his reasons he knew for a fact Petra had none beyond pride and aimed to clarify that as he walked up to the God Slayer and glared at her.

"All I hear from you is 'I need to do this, we need lighter numbers. I have to go alone" but what you actually mean is "oh I want to be a hero screw you guys I'm gonna go ans save the day" well I say fuck that! You have no claim to do this, and your bullshit excuse doesn't change the fact!" Eric spat at Petra before he began to walk off.

"You'll never understand, but this is my fight. And I don't take orders, especially from some pathetic glory hound like you!" Eric spat again, before his voice appeared lower than before as he glanced away from Petra. Memories of her saving him from that crowd earlier burned bright as he let out a sigh.

"And to think, I thought you might have been different than most. But you are just the same..." Eric mumbled before he jumped off as he began his personal search.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well on second thought, I might as well go too, sure we could keep minimal numbers, but keep in mind the fact that it did kinda take all of us collectively jumping him to flee, and I really think he was holding back, do yeah, know that I'm coming too," Nero turned around, he hadn't really gotten that far, and plus he couldn't let this opportunity pass him by. Sure he already got to blow up somethings, but what did more blowing up hurt, aside from the building's foundation.

Petra glared at Eric, and told him, "You're not so different yourself. You want to fight this guy because he somehow knows you, right?" Petra then started getting closer to Eric. "Though most might have been distracted by that jackass' speech, there was an important thing he said before he vanished," Petra stated, "'See you, Baph.' And he was looking directly at you when he said it. What the hell is that supposed to mean, I wonder? The guy knows you, and you want to beat him so you can learn more, right? It seems like you want to do this for selfish reasons, while I'm trying to protect Streamsummit. If you haven't noticed, the jackass has affected the age of the majority living in this town! Who knows what the hell he's planning!"

Petra then heard Nero wanted to fight the mysterious figure. "You are the person who I'm most worried about," Petra told the Devil Slayer, "You may cause even more damage to this town then what that jackass has done already."

Petra sighed, and exclaimed, "There's no time to be arguing! That guy needs to be stopped! I don't care if any of you follow me, but if you decide to do so then you better be prepared to get that mysterious figure to a more secure area so we don't tare this town apart!" And like that, Petra launched herself into the air with a Club of the Iron God.

She had decided to follow the same scent she had been before, since it seems that the mysterious figure hasn't disappeared from Streamsummit.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Actually, the rift the Etherious has appeared from was far, far away as of now. It was probably about 264 kilometers away. Akize looked at everybody, arguing. She clasped his fist and gritted his teeth, as Petra went off. He had the power to grab them all with his vines and make them listen to him, but he decided otherwise. He knew Petra wouldn’t be able to cover all that distance on her own. He looked at Nero, Kaelo, Akeezu and both her teammates, “Guys. Please, listen to me, we need to go to the guild hall and get directions from Master Vorakamal. He must know what this is! We need to get the info from him, try and convince Eric- Baph- whatever his name is, and go and find Petra. She can’t handle this alone, who knows what would’ve happened if that blast hit her head on.” He tried to convince his teammates. He knew they were at the very least a bit sensible.

Eric had been prepared to spit back at Nero & Petra especially the latter when it concerned her question about what the name "Baph" had to do with anything, when the voice of Akize caught his attention. Much as he would have liked to tell everyone to piss off, he knew he was outnumbered and in truth they had been bound to follow him anyway. So he'd simply go with Akize's idea so at the bear minimum he could keep an eye on everyone else in case they tried to pull a Petra and go on their own.

"Fine..." Eric grumbled to Akize before he turned to Petra as his eyebrows frowned.

"Our history is none of your business. This is my fight, and mine alone. And in truth that's what separates us. I don't pretend this isn't personal, it completely is. But I don't pretend play the big hero for doing something for that reason. You insist it has to be you, but it doesn't. You want it to be you and there is a world of difference there. All you care about is feeding your own ego and pride to beat this guy and get the glory of saving the day. But you still try to milk that moral high ground just so you can stay on that high horse above the rest of your...our guild.” Eric replied to Petra before he walked over to Akize.

"All right, then let's get going. The sooner I find that bastard the better." Eric replied to Akize as he placed his hands in his pockets and showed he was willing to go along with his proposed idea. If only for the immediate future.

Petra kept following the stench she had been before, but noticed that the stench he had been sensing was far away from it's original location. Though, if she had to guess the stench most likely came from the end of the town. It was perfect. There she would be able to go all out without having to worry about anybody's safety.

Petra knew Akize wouldn't let her finish this on her own, and was most likely going to get some more help from Gryphon Beak. He always had the audacity to look her down, and most likely thinks Petra can't handle this situation on her own. Nero; the guy has a knack for fighting, but that's definitely all he cares about and he makes every situation worse for Petra. Then there was Eric. He was obviously keeping a secret from everybody and intended to keep it a secret. If the shadow guy somehow knew Eric, it means that they've done something in the past. Who knows what it may be, but Petra wasn't going to take the risk that it might be something bad.

Petra kept going, launching herself in the air with her magic, which gradually raised her speed. She was going to find this guy causing havoc, and show him whats for, if it was the last thing she would do.

Last edited: