• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP

Reeshu jumped in. "Why yes! There is! The S-Class Mage Promotion Trial is an event that is held every year, where the Master selects the most prominent members to participate in a trial in order to be promoted to S-Class Mages. Every year the trial is different, as is the venue." She grinned. Akeezu sighed while Diana rolled her eyes.

Eric gave a nod to this, having gotten a lot of useful information concerning this guild and how things worked around here. Defiantly made him feel better about getting off to a good start, still there was one more thing he was curious about.

"So then, what kind of magic do you three use?" Eric asked, he knew Petra was apparently an Iron God Slayer and her guild mate at the battle was some sort of bone magic user. However, Eric felt it'd be beneficial to know what magic the rest of his newfound guild could use.

"My magic is Ice Make." Akeezu said. "Diana's is Requip. And Reeshu -" Reeshu intertwined her fingers. She pointed her pointer fingers forward and her thumbs upward. Reeshu then turned to the right and fired a small blast of fire from her pointer fingers. The blast hit an unlit candle wick that was across the Guild hall, setting it ablaze. Reeshu then raised her "hand gun", moved it in front of her mouth, then blew the tips of pointer fingers as if was blowing smoke off of a real gun. "I do Fire Magic." Reeshu said.

"I see, rather impressive magic you all have. As for myself..." Eric said, taking a moment to mentally remind himself that here he used "magic" rather than "curses"; given how similarly they functioned for the most part Eric had been able to hide that detail and would continue to do so as he grabbed a random piece of paper and crumbled it up before covering it with his hands. A quick little flash would shine in his hands before he opened them to reveal the paper had been reduced to ash right before the eyes of the three mages; turned to literal dust from his explosive power.

"...I use explosive magic." Eric explained.

"Interesting." Akeezu said. Reeshu made another "hand gun" and fired again. Unfortunately it was a misfire. The blast of flame hit some guy's pants instead, setting them on fire. "Oops." Reeshu said. The guy put the fire out, but not before running around in circles a few times. He then stormed over to Reeshu, smacked her, then stormed back to where he had been sitting.

Eric had to clutch his hand over his mouth to hold in the laughter from that. Eric really couldn't help himself, he just found that sequence of events to be rather humerus.

"I think I'm gonna like it here." Eric said, having calmed himself down before he spoke to the trio. While Eric did not hold humans to a respectable standard, these ones were amusing enough and so far had shown him genuine kindness and respect. Perhaps things would work out differently this time...

...that was should he be able to continue this illusion that was his human identity.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize looked at Kaelo’s expression. He scratched his head a bit, “Maybe I shouldn’t have been so harsh on him...” He muttered. He didn’t exactly FEEL like doing a job, currently, so he decided to take a little stroll along the town. As he walked through the streets, he wondered about the newcomer. It seemed like Master Vorakamal had accepted him into the guild. He said he’d trusted Kaelo with the newcomer. Maybe he shouldve learnt how to trust too. He had been in the guild for a long time, but didn’t make any friends-um, acquaintances but Kaelo and Petra. He sighed.

He looked around. There was an unusual number of old people around town, and most of hem were confused. He figured some of them had Amnesia or something, but there possibly couldn’t be that much people with Amnesia. “Something’s off...” He muttered.

Petra quickly changed back into her original clothing, as she was about to head out into her mission with Kaelo, but then she couldn't help but feel as if though something was...wrong. Due to her heightened senses from her God Slayer magic, she was able to smell an odd force in Streamsummit.

She then started sniffing the area, trying to see exactly where the smell was coming from, when she made her way into the guild hall. There she noticed Akize who seemed to be looking outside, and had the look that something was wrong and out of place.

Petra made her way towards Akize, when, suddenly, she looked outside and noticed the sudden increase of the elderly. Though Petra had a more horrified expression than what anyone would expect from someone just looking at the elderly. Some of the elderly smelled...off. It was like this scent was familiar to Petra, yet it couldn't be anything she had ever smelled before.

"What....the hell is going on?" Petra muttered under her breath as she was confused by this whole ordeal.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize noticed Petra next to him, who seemed to be as confused as him. “I have not the slightest idea, but I do know that we need to report this to Master Vorakamal. He’ll know what’s wrong, come along.” He gestured to Petra to follow him. His deep emerald green bluish eyes glistened a mixture of emotions such as curiosity and seriousness.

Even though Akize tried to catch Petra's attention, she couldn't help but stare out of the guild and see all those elders with some kind of evil scent around them. She knew that someone's magic was behind this, and not any kind of regular magic either, this was black magic. She couldn't really explain how or why she knew this, but it was as if though instinct had just told her.

"You go on ahead and tell the master, Akize," Petra said, "I need to see what the hell is going on out there myself!" And, before Akize could protest, Petra covered her entire body in her "Armor of the Iron God", and shot herself up into the air by turning her arm into a long club and slinging herself across town.

She would just smell the scent. It was weird, it smelled very similar to...Eric. Though, not entirely, but there was no mistaking that there is some kind of connection between the two scents. Petra had no idea what was going, but she swore she was going to find out.

Well, this is interesting.

Much like Petra, Eric had caught on to this dark presence himself. Though rather than "sniff" a sent, he felt that dark presence himself that seemed quite similar to his own. Eric had little care for how things worked in this guild, he knew he had to check this out and figure out what this dark aura was himself as he could not shake this odd sense of familiarity with it.

So with that, he would quickly follow Petra to the source eager to see what awaited him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize looked at Petra going off, as the newcomer followed her. He sighed a bit. But he knew Petra was strong. She would’ve known how to handle this. He trusted her on this.

He entered the guild hall, and went into Lord Vorakamal’s room, “Akize? What nice surprise. Why are you here?” He asked curiously. “Master, me and Petra sensed a powerful source of black magic. We think the sudden increase of the elderly might have something to do with it.” He said firmly.

Master Vorakamal put his thumb and index on his chin, as a gesture of confusion and curiosity. “Well then, let me look into my scrolls. I might find something, I’ll call you when I’m done.” Said Master Vorakamal. Akize nodded and exited.

Akize quickly got out of the guild hall again, and began following Petra and the newcomer, not too far behind them.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
“S-Class Mage promotion trails...sounds like something I could get into,” A new voice who had been listening to the prior conversation the entire time muttered to himself. The voice belonged to none other than Nero Proctor, a Plasma Devil Slayer who had the hobby of blowing stuff up with his magic. Naturally, this resulted in most of his jobs ending up quite messy, but that was because he actively looked for jobs where large amounts of demilition would be required. Regardless, he wanted to take part in these trials to finally get himself S-rank, which meant the most dangerous of jobs could be taken by him, and more importantly, the maximum amount of demilition would be required. However, before he could act on this desire, he noticed that three of his guildmates, which were unknown to him but turned out to be Petra, Akize, and a newcomer, were leaving to go somewhere, which triggered the devil slayers curiousity.

Lemme check that out, who knows, it could be something big. And with that, Nero stood up from his seat at the guild bar, and followed the three mages, hoping to find his next demolition site.

Petra looked behind her, and noticed that Eric, Akize, and even Nero had started to follow her across town, though Petra didn't take to kindly to this. Whoever was behind this aging black magic might catch unto them all since they're all in a big group and noticable.

I'm sorry, guys, but not really. This is for your own good. We can't just storm into this.

Petra would then turn around facing everyone who had been following her, and breathed in heavily. "Iron God's BELLOW!!!" Petra exclaimed as she unleashed one of her spells at everyone, though she didn't go at full strength as she just used her spell to distract everyone who was following her.

She then used the moment to quickly escape the area, and followed the scent in a completely different direction. She knew she had to go there alone, going in a big group makes them more vulnerable so it was the only thing Petra thought she should do. Though, she knew she had to save her ethernano, because who knew how powerful the black magic wizard was. So she resorted to following the scent on ground-level.

That little bitch!

Eric internally cursed as he used the power of his curse to propel himself to the side and out of Petra's blast range though it caused Petra to gain distance on him as she had changed direction in an effort to lose them. Something...that only caused Eric to smirk.

Well, that might throw off those fools. But I have a better feel for this presence than you do. And I will find out what it is, whether you like it or not. I won't let you get the glory and selfishly play hero, this presence is my affair!

Wit that, Eric moved as he aimed to travel an alternate path but kept his focus on the dark presence he sensed eager to see where this familiarity came from. No matter what anyone else thought, Eric knew this issue belong to him and him alone...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wait what the fu-
Before Nero could finish his thoughts. He was blown away by the God slayer, who for some reason outright attacked her guildmatrs. Once Nero got up from the house he was blown into and told the residents that Petra would pay for damage, he walked up to the God slayer to give her a proper slap in the face, however, she left before he could

"PETRA! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU JUST BLOW ME INTO A HOUSE," Nero shouted, only realizing moments later that she was nowhere to be seen, "HEY, GET BACK HERE!" In a blind rage, Nero chased after the Iron God slayer to give her the bitchslap she so rightfully deserved.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Petra!" He exclaimed, as he was blown away by the giant iron bellow. He crashed onto a light pole. "Ugh!" He said to himself. He looked around him, "Dammit..." He said to himself, "Petra-!" He was interrupted by the loud, thundering noise, that almost shook all of Streamsummit. A dark purple rift formed in the sky, as all of the sky turned from blue to red. Suddenly, purple shadow bolts came from the sky, and appeared in front of Akize, Petra, Eric and Nero. It seemed like the being who had been causing all this knew who were after him.

“Crap...” Akize muttered to himself. He put his hands on the ground, as a magic circle opened, growing vines, which wrapped around Nero. He couldn’t wrap them around Petra or Eric, since they were out of range. He moved towards the wrapped two, “Listen. You might feel irritated since I wrapped you up but I need your help. We need to work together. Petra and that newcomer are all alone out there, and we need to get them and get into the guild hall, then think of a plan, and tell the master. Are you okay with that, or not?” He asked in an urgent tone of voice.

Last edited:
As Petra was following the scent, it seemed to have been getting closer, though she didn't really see anything other than buildings in the alleyway and was confused of where exactly the scent was coming from. It finally struck her, literally, as she was barely able to create a shield with her arms as a lightning bolt suddenly came from out of nowhere and blocked the attack. Due to her having the same type of armor of an iron god, Petra was immune to most black magic as her armor was holy, though smoke could be seen coming from the shield she created which meant the attack was pretty powerful.

Petra had no idea what was going on, but she was going to get to the bottom of it. She would then keep following the scent, though she was on the lookout for any other attacks that may go her way.

MOTHER F...

Eric mentally cursed as he fired a powerful explosive above his own head to counter the sudden dark shadow bolt which created a powerful explosion that sent Eric crashing back as he slammed against a wall. A scowl on Eric's face...as he glanced on his arm and took note his transformation magic seemed to have been disrupted by the dark energy and revealed a black arm with sharp claws; something Eric quickly corrected as he altered his arm's appearance before anyone had seen it.

With a growl, he would move forward towards the source of this storm. Determined to find whatever, or whoever was responsible as he only felt a greater sense of urgency.

Though as he grew closer to his target he felt this sense of...uneasiness settle in his stomach.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nero sighed and decided to regain his composure, while it was infuriating to get randomly attacked by someone who was supposed to HELP you, he was an experienced guild member, and as such, he had to keep a level head.

"Alright Akize, lead the way," The plasma devil slayer finally stopped trying to struggle and gave in to the nature dragon slayer and his plan.

Petra, you better know what your doing, blowing me into a house was just rude...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright, follow me!" He gestured to follow him as he intended to go to one of the ways Eric or Petra went, but then he saw the newcomer use his magic to fly up. He seemed to be trying to get into the rift. "I think we know who we're going after first. But if I use my vines he'll blow them up.." An idea struck his mind, "Nero! Use your plasma to get up where he is, then catch him, and try to drive him to the ground. Meanwhile, I'll use my vines to catch both of you from falling onto the ground. Got it?" He looked at Nero urgently.

Really, he could be nicer about it, but now wasn't really the time. He would apologize later. He even thought it would be a bit rude to do this to the newcomer but they had no choice.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm game, any excuse to blow something up is good enough for me," A smirk grew on Nero's face before turning around and using his magic, "Plasma Devil's Rage!" Once he called out the spell, he blew into the ground in a way that he would be propelled upwards. Soon, he found his target, and attempted to catch him.

"Hey you!" Nero shouted towards Eric's direction, "You probably shouldn't rush after Petra, I'll tell ya what, if you come with us, I'll help you get revenge, sound cool?"

Eric glanced back as he saw one of the Guild Members charge towards him and attempt to try and catch him which only caused the Etherious in disguise to scowl back at Nero.

"Back off! This is my fight, not Petra's not yours not anyone else's! I refuse to let that glory hound steal this from me!" Eric spat back, though the mention of Nero helping him get revenge did cause him to pause....even as he aimed an explosive palm towards Nero's face when he caught him.

"You'd better explain or else I'll introduce you to that building below. And believe me...it will be an immediate and intimate relationship." Eric spat but he seemed at least partially willing to hear Nero out.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize grinned and clasped his fist then swung it downwards as a sign of success. He was quite impressed by the plasma devil slayer’s communication skills. Akize couldn’t even have a normal conversation with most of Gryphon Beak without someone blowing up on him.

Yes, it was that hard to communicate with his guild mates since most of them were like...that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well let me put it this way," Nero started, his glare at Eric suddenly sharpened with a grave tone of seriousness, "When you got to your opponent, what was your plan? Bust in and use as many explosives as possible, hoping for the best. As much as I admire that, that's a dumb plan, at least Akize has a plan, so come with me, he'll share the details and if we find Petra, we can blow the shit out of her together, how bout it?"

Eric listened as Nero as he explained himself, and in truth his criticism of his plan to "run in and blow things up" caused him to roll his eyes. Why should he listen to him in how to handle fights? Eric had done just fine up to this point with those tactics.

However, the mention of getting revenge on Petra did appeal to Eric. Something made clear by his grin as he decided that a little psuedo-cooperation was worth it if he got the chance to deal with this energy crisis and get some payback at Petra for trying to take his glory. His mission, his fight.

"Fair enough, even if my plan was more detailed than that. I can agree and am willing to ease up if it means I get to pay her back in full. But I get the first crack at her, after this presence is dealt with. Understand?" Eric said to Nero as he made his conditions quite clear if he was gonna work along with their plan.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize smiled. This seemed to be going well. He begged to differ on the 'blow the shit out of Petra together' part, but surely that'd be sorted out later. He figured that since Nero's and Eric's explosons had disappeared by now, they'd needed to be put down before they fell. He quickly wrapped vines around their feet and steadily put them on the ground. Akize sighed thankfully, "Thank you for listening. We're sorry about Petra's behavior, she does that sometimes." This was proof that Akize knew that Petra wasn't-"Actually, no. She does things like this all the time." Never mind, then. "Anyway, straight to the important stuff, we're sorry if this is a bit rushing you but with your power, we might be able to get Petra, and you'd be a great help." Akize explained a bit hurriedly, "And if you're not used to things like this, then..," He gestured to the two to follow him quickly,

"Welcome to Gryphon Beak." He said as he started running, assuming the two of them would follow him.

Master Vorakamal's POV:
Vorakamal got out of his room. A serious look in his eyes. His gaze quickly turned to Kaelo. He steadily walked towards him. "Kaelo. Some of your time, please." He said firmly, looking at him with a lot of determination. "There's a bit of a....situation outside. Would you mind helping your friends out? It seems like the problem is quite.....troublesome, should I say. You see, it's quite hard for someone NOT to notice the great danger currently upon us." He said calmly. "Go help your comrades. Now." He said as he solemnly walked away.

Last edited:
Eric had little care about what "Welcome to Gryphon Beak" meant, but he followed Akize all the same as his resolve to get to this presence and deal with it before Petra was a powerful source of motivation.

Though even with all that, he could not help but wonder just what that presence was in the first place. As Etherious activity was not considered that common among the "muggle" human world so Eric would desire answers on top of simply blasting whatever it was to hell and back.

And he'd get them, no matter what Petra or Gryphon Beak did to try and stop him...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well as long as we both take a crack at her, I don't care who goes first, we gotta deal," Nero smiled at the fact that he was able to get Eric to cooperate. Once he got dragged down, the devil slayer was quick to follow his guild mates to wherever Petra managed to get herself to.

Let's just hope you didn't royally screw up, I still owe you a punch in the arm.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
As Akize ran off with his two guild mates behind him, he thought this’d be an appropriate time for him to explain his plan, “Alright, guys. We go opposite of where the newcomer went, since that’s where Petra is. Nero, when we get there, I’ll wrap vines around you then throw you in front of her. Distract her by shooting a small plasma blast, and then the newcomer can quickly use his explosions against her as well, don’t hurt her too much though. Once all that is done, I’ll wrap wooden vines around her whole body, arms and legs, sort of like a cuccoon.” He said firmly, as they got closer, “Oh, and I forgot this but you, the newcomer, what’s your name?” Akize asked curiously. The newcomer smelled off. Smelled a tiny bit like the presence causing all this.

Meanwhile, somewhere near Petra, a little boy had been running throughout town and got to her. The boy seemed severely hurt “Help...please, I need to go to...” The little boy then collapsed on the floor in front of Petra. He seemed to not only be severely injured but also immensely tired.

Petra stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed the little boy suddenly collapse unto the floor. He seemed to be extremely tired and, not to mention, injured, but Petra was a bit suspicious. Petra purposely chose the alleyway she was in because there is never anyone that goes through it, and she needed to avoid attention.

Though, through Petra's better judgement, she walked up to the boy. She would gently pick him up, and splash some water on his face. "Tch. Who are you? And what are you doing here? Don't you know it's dangerous for a little boy like yourself to be out on your own?" Petra asked the boy a bit harshly.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
The little boy smirked maniacally. He fired a shadow blast at Petra, before jumping out of her arms and landing on the ground. The boy turned into pulsing, immensely powerful shadow energy as it turned into a tall figure with shaggy, long black hair, with his hair covering his left eye and his plrigt eye, seemed to be ‘fractured’ as it was white colored. He was wearing a black cloak which could cover all his body, and had rusty, copper armor underneath. He laughed insanely as purple shadowy magic pulsed through him. He fired another shadow boat at Petra, “Greetings. How bold you are for going straight to my tiny little rift. If you wanted to meet me so badly, I decided why not come to you?” He said in a deep, distorted voice.

Akize kept running and suddenly, he smelt the same presence from before, but it seemed focused all into one place, making it feel greater than before, yet that made it easier to be spotted. But even worse, it came straight from Petra’s direction. He had a strong look of seriousness on his face and instantly sprinted towards the presence’s direction, “QUICKLY! FOLLOW ME!” He exclaimed to the two behind him.

"I don't need you to remind me of that!" Eric spat back, as he felt that dark presence only grow stronger but kept following behind Akize all the same. In spite of his desire to ditch them and go on his own, he made an agreement with his new guildmates and he'd follow through with it as he continued to advance.

For better, or for worse....

Petra grunted, as the first shadow ball hit her and sent her flying straight unto a dumpster. Thankfully, due to her Armor of the Iron God, the attack didn't do as much damage as the mysterious figure would've hoped for. Petra would then jump into the air, dodging the next shadow ball that was shot at her, and made herself a good distance away from the figure.

"I know that kids are idiots, but I should've known that they aren't dumb enough to go out all on their own, especially due to what your magic is doing to all these innocent people," Petra said. She then clashed her fists together, and exclaimed, "I'm not the only bold one, however! You have some balls to go up against a god!!!"

Petra then inhaled heavily, and exclaimed, "Iron God's Bellow!!!" This one was way more powerful than the one Petra used against her guildmates. Though, she kept her guard up. She didn't know how powerful this guy was, after all.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
The Etherion was blown away into the brick wall behind him. "Hehe! Did you really think some little air was going to kill me? You've got to be pretty stupid to think that." He smiled as he dashed towards her, and put his hand right towards her face. "Fire in the hole." He said briefly before he fired a large shadow blast. That immense blast could've absolutely pulverized several buildings, if it were fired at those buildings. Luckily, before Petra could've been hit, Akize ran into the alleyway, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He shouted as he dashed into Petra, punched her in the face with his fist covered in wooden vines, just to get her out of the way, but in turn, Akize was hit by the immensely powerful blast. "GRRRRAAAAGH!" He exclaimed in agony, as he was thrown into a building, completely destroying the wall of it. Akize stood up and looked at the Etherion with absolute seriousness, "And who might this be?" Said the figure with a mocking grin, "Another weakling for me to kill?" The Etherion mocked him yet again. "Heh. There's more where we came from, pal." Said Akize with a shadow looming over his eyes. The Etherion raised an eyebrow, then chuckled, "Nice joke-!" He was interrupted, "NEWCOMER, NERO! HIT HIM WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!!" Exclaimed Akize. The Etherion looked to the entrance to the alleyway, and readied his stance, but he wasn't too ready for what was coming.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"No need to tell me twice, PLASMA DEVIL'S RAGE!" The devil slayer soon ran in to assist Akize and inadvertately Petra, while also getting the opportunity to blow the shit out of something. This blast was at full power and was sure to cause some major damage to the Etherion.

"Boom, Motherfucker!"

Eric observed from the ally, curious to get a good look at the Etherious from the shadows of the alley as he tried to see if he recognized the individual given he himself was an Etherious in disguise.

Though Nero blasting at him immediately made it harder to get a good look at...whoever was in a battle with Petra.

Petra grunted as she got up after getting hit by Akize's spell, and exclaimed, "WHAT THE HELL, AKIZE!? I didn't your help! You just got yourself hurt in the process, you dumbass! Think shit through before you go through with it!!!" She would then go up to Akize, and asked, "Are you okay, though? If you're not, then we can't have you here in the battlefield. You'll just be a distraction. But if you're still kicking, your magic would be good in this fight."

Petra then averted her attention back to the fight. Nero had launched an attack similar to her God Slayer's Bellow, a Devil Slayer's rage. The attack was powerful, but Petra looked down upon it. She thought of it as a reckless move. Who knows if the mysterious figure just dodged it and is lurking in the debris. Petra kept her guard up, waiting for any other kind of attack.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Akize looked at Petra asking him if he was okay. He got up, stretched and bones could've been heard crackling, "Agh, yeah, I'm okay. This hurts like hell, though, who knows what would've happened if you got hit by that. I can still fight." He said as he looked at Nero attacking the figure. Akize looked at his arms. His wooden vines didn't do much and there was loads of injuries on his arm. They were going to scar. "It's clear this guy's no joke." He calmly processed the situation. The Etherion used a minor shadow blast to counter Nero's attack, yet it only resulted in a small explosion that knocked the Etherion back. 'I'm outnumbered. I need to cause some real damage then retreat and get some more youth to fill up my power.' Thought the Etherion. He looked at Nero, then smirked. He dashed at insane speeds and his fist pulsed with immense shadow energy, as he punched Nero straight in the gut. "No!" He shouted. He put his hands to the ground, and tons of wooden vines sprung up from the ground, trapping the Etherion, firmly putting him into a tight spot, all his limbs were trapped making him immobile and vulnerable."WHAT THE-?!" The Etherion was interrupted yet again. "Go get em..." Muttered Akize, assumingly to everyone to start attacking the shit out of that Etherion.

Petra scowled as Akize wondered what would've happened if she got hit by the Etherion's spell. Nothing, obviously! I have the magic of a god!!! A mere demon's attack would barely faze me!! I never needed anyone's help to take him out!

Petra then noticed the Etherion was wrapped around in Akize's vines. When Akize ordered them to attack, Petra exclaimed, "Don't tell me what to do!!!" She then readied one of her spells, and exclaimed, " SECRET ARTS KARMA DRAGON: STEEL SPIRAL!" Petra would then start spinning in a spiraling vortex and charged at the Etherion.