• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP

As soon as everyone landed on the ground, Petra quickly reverted to her normal form. She would then notice that some guardsmen were arresting the guy she just fought.

She would quickly run over to the guard, and grab his shoulder. "Woah. Woah. Woah," she said, "Why are you arresting this guy? What did he do wrong? Sure, he beat up some guardsmen, but I'm not afraid to say that I haven't done the same."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo glared at Petra as if to say “Don’t do anything.” He turned to face Eric once more and was surprised but happy to hear him surrender. Then he saw people telling to kill him and that he was a monster. He also heard Eric saying he was attacked first. Kaelo believed Eric wasn’t bad if he didn’t even attack anyone for no reason. He saw him getting cuffed and went to the guardsmen. “Hey, I don’t want to break the law or anything but can I talk to the “monster?” At least let me follow him,” he said. He saw Petra come over to and said that Eric shouldn’t be arrested. “Watch what you’re saying. You could get yourself arrested, too. Now I’m sure we can work something out, right gentlemen?”

"He got into a fight with some locals. He claimed it was self defense, though the group in question swears it was unprovoked." One of the guardsmen said to Petra, as one of the men of the group who Eric attacked.

"He's right, we were just minding our own business when this punk came walking along and started to attack us for no good reason." The leader of the group said; overweight and with a handlebar mustache.

"You and your band tried to kill me. Or did this scar appear out of thin air?" Eric said, pulling up his shirt to reveal a scar, relatively fresh, from what appeared to be a sword wound on the side of his stomach. The man sweat dropped, but quickly hid it.

"T-that happened during the battle, after you attacked us." The man said, trying to sound convincing as his party all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, it's your word versus ours. Or do you think we're all lying?" One of the mustache man's friends said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“You say it was when you fought against him, yet something leads me to believe that’s not true. When I saw him fight, he was rather cautious of me. He wouldn’t let people cut him in the middle of the fight when he could just use explosions to easily defeat them. So apparently one group of people attacked a “monster” that can make explosions out of thin air and managed to cut the “monster” without problem or something? Plus, I see your group as one unit, which in my eyes is also equivalent to one person. You might as well just be two people, one lying, and one saying the truth. What do you think, guardsmen?” Kaelo asked with his argument which he thought to be convincing.

"There's no need for the guardsmen to get into this," Petra told Kaelo, "I've got this."

"And, oh, really?" Petra asked as she somehow quickly got behind one of the men from the group. "Then, you wouldn't mind if I took this, right?" Petra would then forcefully grab the sword from the guy. "Hmm...wow, I'm impressed. The quality of this sword is in very high condition. I'm surprised a joke of man like you has a hold of it."

And, probably something no one expected, Petra started eating away at the sword. "Ah, man! That was delicious!" Petra exclaimed. "Now that the sword's a part of me, I'm going to test run it." Petra would then shift her hand into the exact same blade, and started analyzing it. "This blood stain on the sword is around 25 minutes old. I immediately part took in a fight with that man, which took me around 21 minutes. Which means, that it would've taken four minutes for you to stab him. I don't think that's much time for him to commit any such crimes."

Petra would revert her hand to normal, and say, "Case closed."

The guardsmen, and Eric for that matter, were suprised at both Kaelo's deduction as well as Petra's evidence as the guardsmen glanced at the group of accusers.

"Seems like they make fair points. Anything you gentlemen would like to say for yourselves." The lead guardsmen said, others uncuffing Eric as the group became nervous...though the leader became enraged.

"You people don't get it! That thing isn't even a person, he's a monster! If you had seen what we'd seen you'd understand why we did that." The mustache man said, as the guardsmen shook his head.

"Attacking someone unprevoked has no justification." The head guardsmen affirmed as the man literal spat in anger.

"IT DOES WHEN HE'S AN INHUMAN FREAK!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Guardsmen, arrest these men please,” he said calmly. He knew the gang’s crimes were definitely going to get them in jail and that brought pleasure to Kaelo. He turned to face Eric and simply said,”Come over to our guild soon. We’d love to have you. It’s called Gryphon Beak.” Then he began walking away and murmured to Petra,”Let’s go,” without looking back. He hoped Eric would become a friend, and that he would learn his name so he didn’t have to keep calling Eric a “monster.”

Petra ignored Kaelo, and started walking towards the man who exclaimed "inhuman freak". She put her hand on his shoulder, and then punched him straight in the face, completely knocking him out.
"Remember this lesson," Petra spoke, "Never attack another living being just because they're different. It just proves how much of an asshole you are." Petra then asked for forgiveness from her part from attacking the man to the guardsmen, and started walking away.

But before she left, she looked back at "Mr. Explode-y"(that's what she calls him). "Hey," Petra said to him, "If you ever want to spar, or even just talk, then please, take this." Petra would then throw a piece of paper towards Mr. Explode-y. The paper had all the information needed for the Gryphon Beak Guild. "Well then, see ya'." And like that, Petra started walking towards the guild.

Eric stood in stunned silence as the accusers were arrested. A couple of people, one of them he had just been fighting, had helped clear his name. Not only that, but they offered him a place among their guild.

T-this is...no, what the hell. Why? W-what should I do?

Eric glanced at the paper in silence for several minutes, long enough for the pair to have left. Eventually he let out a sigh.

I suppose it's at least worth looking into...

Eric would then begin to head toward the direction of the guild hall, the guild hall of the Gryphon Beak Guild

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright. These guys will do." He said as he put 16 beaten criminals on the ground, with a large vine, tying them. More than one vine, actually. Akize walked back to the guild, and while he was walking back, he saw some guy, walking towards it as well, "A newcomer, maybe?" He thought ôhimself, as he entered the guild, following the guy. (Eric/Baphomet)

Petra would run out of the guild to encounter Akize, and completely ignore the fact that Eric is standing right there.

"What the hell, man!" Petra would exclaim, "I thought you were going to do the job with me and Kaelo, but you just abandoned us, jerk!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo followed Petra to the guild hall and looked down upon the criminals Akize took down.

"Last time I'm doing a job with you. Jeez, you get 1 million jewels easily and you don't even want it. Man, I thought I could at least do something for money today. Guess I'm doing a solo job," he sighed. He saw Eric was also near the guildhall and smiled.

"Guess he turned up after all," Kaelo thought. Kaelo entered the hall and was greeted with eruptions of cheers from his members.

"I was gone for like just half an hour! Well, at least I'm appreciated," he chuckled.

"Hey, umm explosion guy. If you do end up wanting to join our guild should to talk to the master. He's right there," Kaelo told Eric while pointing at a short, elderly man.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, it seemed you were busy. Here, at least you had the INTENTION to go. I'm deeply sorry, it was an urgent job. Here." He gave her half his reward, "If you want, you may strike me, if you want." He said, disappointed in himself. He wouldn't be surprised if Petra actually hit him. He wasn't gonna give anything to Kaelo.

Eric's eyes widened as Kaelo went to him and directed him to the guild master. Eric would walk up to the elderly man.

"So, you're the guild master here?" Eric asked, waiting for a response before he would add anything to it.

Petra would take the reward, and she really wouldn't have done anything else, but then Akize gave her permission to hit him.

Well, if he does consent! Petra would then smack Akize behind his neck. "I'm not really mad at you," Petra said, "But you should never tell me anything that has remotely something to do with fighting."

Petra would then walk back into the guild, and sneakily give Kaelo half of her reward.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hey! I fricking went to my house and got ready for this! Seriously man, so mean," Kaelo said depressed. He looked at Petra that just gave him some of the reward.

"I knew she was nice. Unlike Akize," he thought grumpily. Meanwhile, Vorakamal looked at Eric.

"Indeed I am. May I ask your name and what your business is?" the master replied. Kaelo went to the request bored while hiding the jewels Petra gave him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hello, Kaelo. I knew something like this would happen." He said calmly as he looked at Kaelo menacingly. Never forget a dragon's keen nose, "However, you can have it. I don't help people just for rewards, unlike you." He said as he walked away, uninterested.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo sighed, annoyed.

"So mean all the time. Doesn't he know I'm a nice guy? I just really to enjoy myself. Whatever, I don't care of someone's opinion if they think of me that low," he thought. Kaelo kept on looking and eventually found a job request he liked. It was simply fighting a group of criminals that were planning something. The reward was 100,000 jewels so he thought he should split it with someone.

"I don't need that much for my dorms rent," he thought.

Petra walked up to Akize and Kaelo, and said, "I should've known that Akize would've figured it out. After all, we're both slayers with enhanced senses."

Petra then looked at Kaelo, and said, "So, you still thinking of going on a solo job?"

"My name is Eric. And yes, actually. I was wondering how it'd be possible to join the guild." Eric said to the guild master, and awaiting a response as he thought over the bizarre turn of events today that had led him to this point.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo jumped when he hard Petra because he was too busy looking at the job to notice her.

"Umm well not really now that you gave me that reward. I mean you can do it with me if you want. It's a simple job, but I'm not in the mood for an S-Rank one right now," he told her. Then he overheard Eric finally telling the master that he wants to join.

"I can vouch for him that he's worthy to become a member," Kaelo told the master. Vorakamal closed his eyes and nodded. "Well, if Kaelo says you're decent, then I trust him. You are now a member of Gryphon Beak," he said calmly.

"Alright! I can put the mark on you, if you want. Oh, maybe you can do this job," Kaelo said while waving the request in his hand.

Akeezu was in one of her favored spots in the Guild hall talking to two of her guildmates about her most recent job. " .. and then the last two Vulcans were taken out by my Ice Make Cannon. It was well worth the 60,000 Jewel." She then noticed someone she was unfamiliar with was in the Guild hall. 'A new recruit perhaps?' Akeezu thought. She turned her attention to him.

Eric had to admit, he wasn't expecting them to just accept him this easily. Eric figured he had to do some trial or something. None the less Eric overheard the comment.

"Well um, I guess the back of my left palm would be a good place." Eric said before he glanced over a girl on the table he had not recognized. Eric walked over to her, deciding to go and socialize with what would now be his guild mates.

"My name is Eric, I'm a new guy here." Eric said, introducing himself.

Last edited:
Petra wasn't really able to do anything, so she decided to go train in her dorm. She actually had enough money to buy herself a house, but she thought living in the guild's dorms would make her closer to family.

Petra then entered her dorm room, and it didn't even look like a normal room. It looked more like a dojo, and it was filled with used and new training equipment, the only thing was that she had a bed and TV in the corner. Petra would pick up her 120 lb. wieghted gloves, and start throwing punches at punching bags or other things (sometimes her wall). She would also work on other excercises which improved her cardio and endurance.

After Petra's training, she would go into her shower-room. And you wouldn't beleive how her shower room looked like, either! The room looked like a forest with flourished plants and sometimes actual living creatures! And in the middle of the room, stood the...waterfall. Petra would merely sit under this waterfall, and meditate.

After Petra was done "showering", she would get into her pajamas and get unto bed. I will make it into S-Class one day! Just you wait, members of Gryphon Beak, I will surpass every single one of you, even the master!

"I'm Akeezu. This is Reeshu," she gestured to one of the two she was talking to, a red haired lady with blue eyes about her age. "and this is Diana." Akeezu gestured to the other person she had been talking to, a raven haired lady with brown eyes. "And we're known as Team Hunter." Reeshu and Diana nodded towards Eric.

Eric would give a nod to Akeezu, as well as the other two members of her team.

"I see, a pleasure. I have to admit I'm new to this whole guild culture. I was unaware there could be factions within the guild itself." Eric said, which actually did get his interest as he glanced over to an open chair on another table.

"Mine if I join you ladies? I really don't know my way around here so I could use the help so I'm more or less settled about how things work here." Eric asked.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo put the job on a table and looked at Eric talking to Akeezu and the others. “Just 60k? I got like 260k for doing nothing! That sure will help with rent,” Kaelo exclaimed with a grin. He then took Eric’s hand and then got a guild emblem marker. He put a black emblem on Eric’s back of his left palm, just like he instructed. “Well, I’m off. I’ll just let Eric here gets showed around by you guys,” he said while waving his hand goodbye. He took the job and went towards the girl dorms. He reached Petra’s room and knocked gently.

Petra would hear knocking coming from her door, and shouted, "Coming!"

She would then go up to the door to see Kaelo. She then said, "Sup, Kaelo? What's up?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kaelo flashed Petra the job request he had in his hand. “I was bored and it was early so I got a job. That free reward gave me a lot of money though, so I don’t need this entire reward. I was gonna do a solo mission, but I decided to let someone else have some of it. Since we couldn’t do an actual job like we were supposed to I figured you might want to do this,” Kaelo explained. “Apparently there’s been a group of criminals and they are planning something. We just have to take them in and we can split the 100 grand reward.”

Petra was a bit tired, it was a big day that they just had, but she could use the 50 grand.

Petra then told Kaelo, "I'm down! What's the job about?" But what Petra didn't account for was that she was still in her...let's just say "pajamas".

Yukiro sighed as his feet warmed slightly and the rubber underneath them came clean off- it was the 2nd pair of shoes he had burned through that week- but it was hard to keep his cool with all the daily aggravation he experienced. What should have taken an hour took 4 and Yukiro ended up refusing to paying the driver after the two got into a fight therefore he had to walk to rest of the way. Yuki paused at the large doors of his guild hall before walking in without a word, he didn't even look at anyone as he sluggishly took a seat at a table and slumped over it with a groan.

Frisha walked out of the library after reading 10 books in a couple of minutes, she eyed the sleeping group indies the building before stepping into the sun and grimacing at the brightness. Frisha's brown hair whisked about as she walked quite purposefully back to the guild hall, she needed money. It was getting to the point where she was re-reading library books and without buying new books to memorize thing with half of her magic was practical useless. The girl fixed the glasses on her face before decided that she didn't want to return to the guild yet and just made a bench outside the doors where she sat.

Akeezu looked at her teammates, who nodded. "I don't see why not." Akeezu said. She stood up and moved to stand in front of Eric. Reeshu and Diana followed suit, with Reeshu on her left and Diana on her right. Akeezu nodded to Eric. "Welcome to the Gryphon Beak by the way."

"Thank you. I have to admit joining a mage's guild was not how I expected today to end up for me." Eric said, taking a moment to glance at his new guild mark before he turned his focus back to Akeezu and company.

"So, how long have you three been in the guild for?" Eric asked, opening up with some small talk to get a sense for how experienced some of his guild mates were.

"Seven years." all three answered at the same time. "We've known each other since we were kids." Akeezu said. She looked at her two teammates and smiled. Then she returned her attention to Eric. "Is there anything you want me to explain? Perhaps the concept of teams in the Guild?" Akeezu asked.

"I think that would be a fair place to start." Eric said, as he had been curious about how teams within this guild worked. Erci really had not known much about that concept, or really much of anything concerning guilds.

"As you might think, there are some jobs that are too big for one person to complete. In these cases they form partnerships with one or more people that they are comfortable working with. These alliances are called Teams." Akeezu said. "You might encounter more teams as you spend more time with the Guild." She looked at her teammates once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric gave a nod, understanding the logic and function of teams within guilds to a better degree than he had before.

Not like it matters, working in a guild is one thing? But to work as a team with...their kind seems rather unlikely.

"So, how does the job structure work? Do you just go and take any job request the guild receives? And is there any division between what are "team only" missions or individual missions?" Eric asked.

"Well, only S - Class Wizards can take S -Class jobs, but other than that, yes, you can take any job on the board." Akeezu said. She gestured to the board, which was where all the jobs were posted. "And I'm sure that everyone knows what they are capable of alone. I think that 'Team Only' jobs should be obvious to whoever takes them." She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again.

"S-class? So there is a ranking system among mages? If so, what is it and what rank are you three?" Eric asked, finding that the most interesting bit of information. Eric didn't know how the hierarchy of this guild and was curious to learn the details of it.

"We're just Mages." Diana said. "But S - Class Wizards are elite members of the Guild and usually number among the most powerful wizards in the Guild itself. S - Class jobs are incredibly dangerous but easily go into millions of Jewels." Akeezu nodded. Reeshu did as well.

"I see..." Eric said, taking that information in. So, more or less, most of the guild were just mages while the "best of the best" were made S-Class.

That did make him wonder about Petra, and whether she was considered S-Class among the guild. However, Eric would focus on his next question.

"...so, if one wishes to become S-Class, I presume there is some sort of right of passage they must take to advance to the level of the elite?" Eric asked the trio once more, finding them to be good at giving him the need to knows.