• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Group Threads?

Um, yes, hullo. I just joined the forums, and I was wondering: If we wanted to make some sort of group, is it allowed? If so, where can we make it?

Also worth noting is that when I tried to access the Newbie Help Guide in an attempt to figure out where, it said I didn't have permission to. Huh.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Um, yes, hullo. I just joined the forums, and I was wondering: If we wanted to make some sort of group, is it allowed? If so, where can we make it?

Also worth noting is that when I tried to access the Newbie Help Guide in an attempt to figure out where, it said I didn't have permission to. Huh.
We don't currently have any sort of social groups feature at the moment, although it is available if we ever wanted to.

As for the newbie help guide, it's not currently accessible due to being for the old software - we've not bothered to recreate it yet as our new site is generally much easier to use and doesn't need one. If you have any questions, feel free to post on my profile or create a thread for it. :)