• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Group of the Tropical Island.

Hello! welcome to my first POKEMON roleplay, as my warriors roleplay doesn't seem to be getting popular right now, so I decided to start a pokemon roleplay instead! this roleplay is about pokemon getting lost and creating a little group where they need to find shelter on a little island. Most of these pokemon had trainers, but since a terrible storm came and when their trainers were on a ship. These pokemon washed up on a shore. I'm now gonna state the rules!

1. No Mary Sues please, there annoying.
2. The OC limit is up to 6.
3. This is indeed like Warriors, but you don't need the knowledge of warriors. You just need the knowledge of what to heal with what in the pokemon world.
4. The babies of the group must be in the middle at all times when traveling.
5. If your gonna have a disorder, do RESEARCH on it. You don't wanna offend people who actually have the disorder do you?
6. No clancat names from Warriors, just normal names like Lily, Berry, Abby, etc etc.
7. Last but no least, have fun

Now here's the oc form!
Name:
Shiny?:
Extra Accessories:
Personality:
Rank you would like:
Extra details:

Ranks that are available
Leader (not available)
Deputy (not available)
Healer (not available)
2nd Healer (not available)
Defender
Hunter
To be defender
To be hunter
To be healer
Babies of the group.

So now i'll post my OC form :3
Name: Aqua
Species: Vaporeon
Shiny?: No
Extra Accessories: She has a purple bow on her tail
Personality: She's a nice, sweet cat. Who is shy at most times, but very gullible as she thinks everyone is honest.
Rank you would like: Healer
Extra details: She had no trainer to begin with. She was born to a Espeon and Flareon. She then begin to travel on her own, and found a water stone. She then touched it and found out she evolved into a Vaporeon.

Last edited:
Name: Kristina
Species: Gardevoir
Extra Accessories: Mega stone necklace that she doesn't use anymore
Personality: Super protective over other pokemon and kind, she puts everyone in first
Rank you would like: Defender
Extra Details: The reason she's so protective is because she has a lot of siblings, she doesn't want any of them to get hurt so she thinks of other pokemon and people as her siblings, the other reason is that she's the Embrace Pokemon meant to protect her trainer and sometimes pokemon

Name: Scar
Species: Hydregion
Extra Accessories: None
Personality: Looks tough but is a sweet and shy Hydregion, he does not wish to harm anyone to badly
Rank you would like: Deputy
Extra Details: He and Kaeru have the same trainer, he also have a great relationship with her for that's the reason she made him her deputy

Name: Kaeru
Species: Greninja
Extra Accessories: None
Personality: Is a sweet but is very tough and tomboyish, hates when people and pokemon mistake her for a male
Rank you would like: Leader(if I can)
Extra Details: The same as Scars

Last edited:
Name: Plasm
Species: Reuniclus
Shiny?: Yes
Extra Accessories: N/A
Personality: Plasm is naturally optimistic, bubbly and carefree. He is often forgetful though, and suffers from short-term memory loss. He bases his decisions on whether or not something is fun more than on morals or common sense.

Rank you would like: 2nd healer if possible.
Extra details: Plasm trained his own self rather than having a trainer. As a Solosis and Duosion, he constantly wanted to better his mind and become a healer, which ended up becoming a reality.

Name: Marry
Species: Vulpix
Shiny?: no
Extra Accessories: blue flower (morning glory) in her hair
Personality: Very shy an untrustworthy but once you get to know her an open her up he is very caring and loyal. Can get aggressive when someone offends or attacks her friends or people she trusts.
Rank you would like: defender or defender to be
Extra details: is very shy and untrustworthy due to seeing her trainer get backstabbed (metaphorically) by her "friends" and having to see the grief that caused her, so Marry grew careful about who she trusted

May I join?
Name: Hades
Species: Weezing
Extra Accessories: Wears a vial of black sludge
Personality: Hades is very laid back. He is fairly quiet, doing what he is told and is good friends with Stellar.
Rank you would like: Defender
Extra details: His moveset is Will-o-Wisp, Pain Split, Haze and Sludge Bomb.

Name: Stellar
Species: Yanmega
Extra Accessories: none
Personality: Stellar is friendly and a bit oblivious to certain things. He is often easily distracted but a good hunter if he is focused.
Rank you would like: Hunter
Extra details: His moveset is Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Ancient Power and Uproar and his ability is Tinted Lens. He loves to use Uproar if excited so be careful.

My two OC's

Name: Lee
Species: Leafeon
Extra Accessories: Wears a bandage on all four of his legs
Personality: Rowdy, obnoxious at times, a bit annoying, always wants to help, friendly, and a bit arrogant
Rank you would like: Hunter
Extra details: Lee is a very passionate pokemon, meaning he's most likely to fight for what HE thinks is right
Moveset: Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, Tackle, Quick Attack

Name: Gwen
Species: Glaceon
Extra Accessories: Wears a scarf
Personality: Shy and quiet, very timid and scared easily, loves to help others, knows a lot and will normally correct the others, likes to be in small groups
Rank you would like: To be healer
Extra details: All though Gwen is loving, her social anxiety will hold her back most of the time
Moveset: Wish, Protect, Swift, Ice Shard

Hey, How long ago did the ship crash/ sink or whatever? Like that night and today is the first ay with out our trainer or have we been alone for like a couple days?

Is it possible for me to join??

Name: Jetta
Species: Lycanroc ( midnight form )
Shiny: No
Extra accessories: An expert belt tied to her waist
Personality: She can be cold and rude at times, but very gentle around children. Once she’s comfortable around
Extra details: Misses her mother and any hint of her makes her break down
Move set: Accelerock, Rock Throw, Crunch, Quick Guard

Name: Comet
Species: Rockruff
Shiny: No
Extra accessories: She wears a light blue bandanna around her neck
Personality: She’s extremely optimistic and naive. She doesn’t really listen but only listens to her big sister Jetta
Extra details: She comforts Jetta when she misses their mom
Move set: Tackle, Howl, Bite, Sand Attack

Name:Red Gender:Male. Species:Incinaroar Shiny:No. Extra info:has a scar at the back of his head likes to be alone alot. Move set:fire blast , brick break , flame charge , fire punch