• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Grey Announcement Incoming? + Shiny Larvitar To Be Given Out At EU VGC Events

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
646Kyurem.png

A big announcement could be incoming on the next episode of Japanese TV show Pokémon Smash after a hint from Junichi Masuda while he was doing a Question & Answer session at the Pokémon Centre store in Tokyo. Read on to find out more.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Grey Announcement Incoming?

What's the chance that someone attending the EU VGC event would be able to grab an extra Larvitar for me? :x

As for the rest of the news... oh, do I hope this bears fruit. I'm more than ready for the next core series game. When does the next episode of Pokemon Smash air?

Re: Grey Announcement Incoming? + Shiny Larvitar To Be Given

Well, I hope that main series game (if it does transpire to be such) is not Grey Version but the R/S/E remakes, I'm looking forward to those more since I've never been to Hoenn. :p

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

If it is a main series game, I'd be surprised if it wasn't on the 3DS. I sincerely hope they pull a Crystal, the series is just asking for it.

I'm hoping it will be on the 3DS and it rightly should be with all these 3D maps we have in Black and White (3D Castelia and Black City should be amazing. :8B:

And might be able to get 2 Larvitars :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Re: Grey Announcement Incoming?

Linkachu said:
Doctor Oak said:

It's weekly? Cool. (I likely should've known this... lol)

Next Sunday better not disappoint then. >:D

You might know by Saturday night your time given the time difference. Really, in short, I used to watch Pokemon Smash as it aired a few years back thanks to a friend of mine, if I can sort the set up again on my new laptop I should be able to do the same again and we'd know faster.

From what I remember it doesn't air much later then 2-3AM UK time so it wouldn't kill me to do so.