• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Granted Fate, Stories Unknown (Reboot)

"I Don't know where the guild master is, but This mission is pretty Good." He said, getting up from the stool, as light shined. His speed form shown when it faded.
"I'll be seeing you Later!" He said, Sprinting as fast as he could outside the door, and out into the town.

Nikki thought about Malori's offer before replying.

"You know what? Seems like a good idea! Less people, more reward. You can search for a good job while I take a shower. I smell like a person who had just drowned in a sewer for a few hours." Nikki walked out of the hall and went to her house.

Malori nodded in response as she watched Nikki walk away. Heading over to the board she stood there thinking for a minute or two before grabbing a piece of paper and pulling it off "A group of bandits terrorizing a small village, seems doable" she mumbled. Walking back to the table she sat down and started to fiddle with her cards as she waited for Nikki to return.

Nikki threw her dirty clothes on a pile of dirty clothes. Wow, I must wash these sometimes soon. Then she took a long bath to relax herself.

She wore her clothes then opened her weapon chest. Thinking about what to bring into the mission. After a few moment, her choice fell to a halberd.

"Allright, I'm ready to go."

She came into the guild hall and sat down in front of Malori.

"So, did you find interesting job?"

Turning to Nikki, Malori handed her the piece of paper "The reward is 600,000 jewels, so it should be enough" she stated. Placing her cards back in her pocket she turned to look at Nero and T.J. she smirked lightly "Have fun on your mission boys~" she chuckled.

T.J. waved a slight bit to the girls. "Don't forget your cards like last time." He said to poke a little bit from a long while ago. T.J. always just brought it up as many times as he could. The Dragon slayer reached into his belt bag to check his precious rock selection, which as normal is full, before opening the door of the guild. "Nero, get moving!"

Master Golond was blind. Nobody ever saw him getting a job, especially not Guild master. But Golond learned a special magic, Blind Man's Eye. It allowed sight across a whole new level of reality. Along with that, Master Golond learned Fate's choice magic, both quite powerful. So when the door was knocked, Master Golond just knew what was going on. "Yes?" He asked, the door opened up as if someone was there to open it. "You're Dalton, Key magic, Orphan to some kind of school orphanage? Lead by a group of sisters? Yes, yes." Master Golond said aloud to the recruit. "Sit down, and we can get started. Most guilds just say your in, but I prefer a different approach to it. I want you to tell me about your magic, the good, and more importantly, the bad."

Nikki almost choked when she saw the reward.

"Seems overpay for a seemingly generic job. But hey, I won't complain for easy money." though actually had this uneasy feeling on this job. Years of questing had told her that there's no real easy money.

"The village is quite far so let's board the train. I'm not in the mood to piggyride anyone."

Dalton glanced at the door the seemed to open on its own, and before he even had a chance to speak the man inside already said his own name along with his magic and affiliation with Sacred Heart. Dalton had to admit this caught him off guard, though he decided to go along with what the master asked of him as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Dalton sat across from the master, who had had noticed seemed to be blind or at least had something off that concerned his eyes, but decided not to focus on that as he thought over the master's question as he took time to think it over.

"M-my magic, Key Magic, allows me to summon keys that I can use for varied purposes. Whether unlocking locks, using as projectiles or even making a sword with it. I can also use it to open these...doors to these rooms of mine. Though that is far from perfected and drains much of my magic. As does using too many keys or pumping too much magic in one key. I can also use these discs..." Dalton explained as he held the Sky Disc before the guild master's eyes.

"...which, depending on the element of the inserted Lacrima, allows me to use some elemental magic with my keys. Each disc has a set amount of magic before it needs time to recharge so there is a limit. And I have but one that allows me wind-based magic." Dalton further explained as he outlined his magic in detail.

Malori turned her head to T.J. "You leave your deck home ONE time forever ago and you still get yelled at for it!" she huffed. Looking back at Nikki she nodded her head "That seems best, I guess we are all going on the train" she said. Double checking her deck was in her pocket she got up and walked to the door "You guys coming or what?".

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't rush me, I'm coming," Nero shouted to T.J and the others, gathering some daises and a grape vine, his favorite plants to power up with. He walked to Malori and smirked, wanting to make the best of this situation.
"Gee, I wonder what it feels like making a minor mistake and getting yelled to this day? It's just like you to forget something that your magic depends on," He was somewhat serious, but his tone was lighthearted so it was irrelevant if He was serious.

Last edited:
He got to the area he was supposed to go.
"Defeat the rogue mage. Did it say Dead? Or do they want it alive? Meh, I'll just knock it out." He said, walking around in his base form, looking for the Mage.
"Hm..." He stopped to look behind him. "I Swear someone is watching me." As he said that, A dagger flew right past his Face. "Bloody Hell?!"
"Another victim..." The voice said, as IT jumped out of A tree. It seemed to be a middle aged man wearing A cloak.
"Who the hell do you think you are, Mate?" Alex said, as he yelled, "Requip! Earth Dragon Armour!" as light shined around him. As it faded, he was surrounded by Rocks.
"Rocks? Same stupid thing." The man said, as Alex quickly Stabbed him with Earth dragon Sword Edge.
"Stupid, huh? You shouldn't have done that." Alex said, as he quickly slammed him to the Ground. Knocking him out. "Bleeding idiots."