• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Granted Fate, Fairy Tail rp

I'm not one to nitpick, but I kinda feel you just gave no reaction to Dalton's attack and ended that rather abruptly XD

Though to be fair, a full dragged out fight was never my intention anyway. So who knows, maybe it is for the best.

Well the only thing I could say re-reading it is maybe wait till after your character learned why Dalton turned to a life of crime before making a guild offer. Maybe wrap him up and question him or something.

But that seems like a hassle, so we can just roll with this.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah, besides, Nero will likely get wrecked later, team missions are for teams after all, and I can see him joining a team very soon.

Got it, good clarification.

And my character got bailed, now is gonna meet up with the Guild Master. Whoever that may be in the RP. Gotta go to bed, see you tomorrow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Nope, but he can step his game up, only if he wants to.
Also, you can call me Soul for short.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have about 50 million rps to get to lolll. Ok if i respond here, just gonna let you know I probably wont respon again soon

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I've actually been looking for Fairy Tail rp that isn't Ender Eye because that's waaaaay too far in to join. If this is gonna get a revive I'm down to join

Reboot would make this easier for newcomers.

Though I'll either have to change up my OC's joining or retell it. I don't mind that much.

Name: Zapper Soy
Magic used: Electricity : he uses electricity has power source and stamina ( NOT A DRAGON SLAYER ) he has advantages when it rains. he also uses : Water:
Personality: Smart (so expect choices that actually makes sense) , calm and nice , he only fights when he needs to. wont allow any friends to die
Appearance: pale skin , has yellow hair and red eyes he also has a Scar at his left eye . he wears a black hoodie with thunder in the middle, has Water themed blue shorts , yellow and blue shoes
Brief History: Zapper was found by an old man named Zoa Soy (he gave Zapper his name) later on at the age of 7 he was learned thunder magic and when he left Zoa he practiced with some other wizards that taught him his water magic
Other information: Fairy Law
Hey, we are doing a reboot so I won't accept you yet. Also, I have some worries of your bio also. Learning multiple magics are quite hard to do, so I would rather not have someone with 2+ magics. I would also like to have a bit more information in your bio about how your oc joined Granted Fate. But save it for when I post the reboot. I'll tag you.