• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Granted Fate, Fairy Tail Roleplay (Reboot Discussion)

I have an idea to boost Dalton's magic. Basically something to allow him to mix in some elemental magic spells. Would that be okay? I need to know that first before I think about the mechanic.

I have an idea to boost Dalton's magic. Basically something to allow him to mix in some elemental magic spells. Would that be okay? I need to know that first before I think about the mechanic.
Well, I would like a little more before I say yes, so if you could come up with the basics first I would be able to give it the OK.

Okay, the mechanic is basically these magic discs that contain magic based off a different element. There would be an open section to one of Dalton's key swords to place said discs in which would allow him to channel said element magic through his blade to perform a spell or two along with being a melee weapon. He could desire to collect these discs (He'd start with only 1) and be able to swap them around depending on his preference or the situation.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
making another OC:
Name: Jax Maiko
Magic used: Thunder, can use violently or defensively
Personally: You'll see in the RP
Appearance: black t-shirt; white leather jacket with a yellow thunderbolt where his heart is; yellow blonde spiky hair; black jeans and shoes; 5'11; normal musculature
Brief History: Born in Fiore, always aspiring to become a guild wizard and ended up joining Granted Fate.
Other information: Fairy Law

Last edited:
Name:
Malori Blanc
Magic used:
Card Magic, she can use different cards to produce various effects.
Personally:
Malori is a hot-headed individual. She has slight anger issues and always like to be right. But when it comes down to kids or anyone she cares about she can push her anger aside if she really needs to. Although she doesn't seem it she is very intelligent and likes to know whats happening around her, always keeping track of whats going on.
Appearance:
Malori has short white hair, longer in the front and shorter in the back, with beautiful amber colored eyes. She has fairly tanned skin and wears a white crop-top with a flannel shirt tied at her waist. Along with light jean shorts and a pair of white sneaker.
Brief History:
Malori was born in a small village, she was always taking care of her younger sister Rosalina. One day Malori decided to go out into the forest, upon returning she was shocked to see her village up in flames. Having nowhere to go she grabbed a bag took anything that wasn't burnt and left. She found her way to Flore where she found the guild Granted Fate
Other information:
Fairy Law

Name:
Malori Blanc
Magic used:
Card Magic, she can use different cards to produce various effects.
Personally:
Malori is a hot-headed individual. She has slight anger issues and always like to be right. But when it comes down to kids or anyone she cares about she can push her anger aside if she really needs to. Although she doesn't seem it she is very intelligent and likes to know whats happening around her, always keeping track of whats going on.
Appearance:
Malori has short white hair, longer in the front and shorter in the back, with beautiful amber colored eyes. She has fairly tanned skin and wears a white crop-top with a flannel shirt tied at her waist. Along with light jean shorts and a pair of white sneaker.
Brief History:
Malori was born in a small village, she was always taking care of her younger sister Rosalina. One day Malori decided to go out into the forest, upon returning she was shocked to see her village up in flames. Having nowhere to go she grabbed a bag took anything that wasn't burnt and left. She found her way to Flore where she found the guild Granted Fate
Other information:
Fairy Law
Accepted. Also, does she use card magic to read futures? Because if so, that would need some discussion.

For now, no she doesn't know how to do that she is trying to learn though.

And I guess I will wait to you get back to the guild hall to jump into the RP, also is there a guild mark planned out or its kinda just up to the imagination?

Last edited:
I Didn't have internet for the longest time, so I have to post this at school o~o

Bringin' Back the Oldie!

Name:Alex ???
Magic used: Requip: Swordsman * Its a type of Requip that uses Two swords in each hand. every form by strength:
Base; Self Explanatory.
Flame: Gives away any defences to heat up the swords to 1000*. Red Flame-patterned Gi-trousers, and a Orange Tank-top.
Speed: Every inch of power go's to speed. Blue Wind-patterned Gi, Winged Tank-top.

(These are going to be filled in soon.)

Earth Dragon Armour: A set of armour that is Dearly special to him. His body is covered in rocks, while allowing access to Dasken(See him in original Post)'s main Sword Moves--Such as Earth Dragon Sword Edge, and more.
Armadura: The strongest Cannon form. (As far as I know.) Pink Armour, which slows the user down but increases defence and attack Significantly.
Dark Armadura: Alex's own personal form. The Armadura fairy armour, but Red and Black. Grants full-power Potential to Ankhseram Dark magic while in form. Every bit of sanity is lost while in form.)
Ankhseram Dark Magic: Magic that focus's on Death and life. considered a Curse to most, as you need to loose faith(As far as we know) to use it. But Alex managed to hide it for this long, and he's planning to hide it longer.
Personality: Mostly sarcastic, but his most memorable personality is his ability to keep quiet if he needs to. Any more? I'll have you find out.
Appearance: His main attire is a Black open jacket, with a grey undershirt. As his lower body has Black jeans. His swords take place as follows: His first one rests on his Left hip. while the other rests on his Lower back.
Other information: This is utterly what Alex was in the old one.

Last edited:
Don't think so. Its because of the Dragon Slayer's increased senses that they gain naturally from using the magic. I don't think that Devil/God slayers get it.

Nah it's fine man, post when you can. I don't mean to rush anybody really :)

Just mentioning Dalton is a lone wolf and will need to work his way into the guild after he gets accepted.