• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Gotcha! Sheimi was caught! (Without going to a Nintendo Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Can be used for Darkrai too. (If it is an extension of the Elite 4 event) HOwever, if you get it even slightly wrong, the game gets wiped.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I personally hope that this bug, including a number of the other ones, are not carried over into the English version. This is starting to get ridiculous with the amount already discovered.

Oh yeah, I've already seen demonstrations those two glithes on Youtube! Shiemi's call was cute. It looks like a hedgehog, yet it's call sounded like birds chirping ;D.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Sweetness. Now I just need a glitch for Manaphy and Areseus. :D

But yeah, kinda hope that it gets sorted out. If only to prevent EVERYONE and their DOG having these two unobtainables. This could easily become Missingno Ver. 2.

I'd really love to know how on EARTH this dude figured out how to do that though. Exploiting a glitch with the Elite 4 is one thing but figuring out specific amounts of steps? WTF.

Anyways, I'll give this a go later.

dr.oak have fun trying.enjoy spending 1 month getting there agian.plus u get 2 spend another 50 bucks on buying it!glitches have the best side affects too!life rules! (:

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Pokefanthingy, ever post anything like that garbled rubbish again, and I will feed your soul to my Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.