• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gorgon Glare (A Fairy Tail RP)

Leonidas began to get irritated by the loud newcomer, he wasn't a fan of waiting either but he expected others to atleast be silent when waiting. "Excuse me for a moment." He said to Miss Stoneworth and Melli before walking towards the new person.

"First, keep your voice down runt! Can't you see that Miss Stoneworth is busy with another member? And even if you didn't see her, you don't just enter a guild and yell that you want to be a member of it. Learn some manners otherwise your chance of joining is absolute zero. Do you understand? What's your name and reason to join?" Leonidas was not someone to get angry about anything really but the attitude of this person rubbed him the wrong way.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"First of all Do.not.call.me runt. Second of all , im joining here because this is the only guild that not far from where i live and i pretty much need the money because i got my personal problems" he said at the person not very happy of this as he tried to hold himself yelling but he was clear he wanted to yell

As Katrina was reading her book in peace, she couldn't help but overhear the bickering between Leonidas and a supposed newcomer. Both of them were really loud, and it was getting on Katrina's nerves. An intense magical aura surrounded her body, until she took a deep breath which caused the aura to disappear.

She then walked over towards Leonidas and the newcomer, and said firmly, "Could you two keep it down. I was trying to read my book, until all of this commotion stirred up."

Katrina looked at the newcomer and told him, "Now I know you want to join the guild, but that doesn't give you the right to act like a pretentious brat who didn't get what he wanted. Learn to have some patience as another mage wanted to join this guild as well, and Master Stoneworth is currently speaking with her."

Katrina then focused her attention on Leonidas, and said, "And, you, Leonidas need to learn to have some patience of your own. While I give you the benefit of the doubt for this boy's behavior, you shouldn't have handled the situation by yelling at him either. I'm sure he would've understood that the master was busy talking with someone else."

Dead account

He got surprised by the person that just appeared "well, sorry about your book, i wasnt responded when i asked when do i do the stuff to join" he said as he turned to leonidas " don't talk to me about manners when you just came screaming at me" he told Leonidas calmly

Last edited:
Leonidas wanted to retort, but he didn't want to start a fight and Miss Stoneworth could very well remove him from the guild which was not something that he looked forward to. "You have a point Katrina, lost my cool there for a second. I'll try to stay calm the next time." He sighed and looked at the newcomer. "I shouldn't have yelled at you, sorry about that. Can we move past this and not let it get between us if you get accepted?" He said as he extended his hand for him to shake.

Dead account

Eleo shaked his hand "yea sure , im Eleo by the way whats yours" he said as he sat back down "sorry, its just that i dont like waiting and sometimes i yell because of that" he told him leonidas "im just gonna sit down now" he said as he sat back down

"Leonidas Wilhelm, nice to meet you." Leonidas said with a grin as he got himself a second drink and sat down in front of Eleo. "I'm not that big on waiting either so I guess I can see your point. What magic do you use?' He asked, trying to start a conversation before turning to Katrina. "Wanna join us or do you want to continue reading? If so, we'll try to keep it down."

Dead account

"I use electricity, i can provoke storms but i use that as last move" he told leonidas " electricity magic works just like wind magic, you can make it offensive or defensive , but takes a whole lot of energy " he continued "what magic do you use?"

"I use Totem magic and to an extent Earth magic. Totem magic is similar to Celestial magic but weaker, totem magic makes up for it by allowing the user to use the same magic as the totem spirit. My spirit is the bear spirit." Leonidas said as he showed the wooden idol around his neck. "Aezer over there also uses totem magic, might be worth it" He said as he pointed at Aezer with his thumb.

Though Katrina did tell Leonidas and Eleo to quiet down, even though it was rare for her to be outspoken as she was, she still kept it to herself that she shouldn't mix herself socially with the rest of the guild. There was something that was far above of Katrina's control.

"Thank you for the offer, Leonidas," Katrina responded, "But I'll have to refuse. I wouldn't want my montonious attitude to ruin whatever you had planned."

Katrina then went back to reading her book and sitting alone in the corner of the guild.

Dead account

"Cool, so what can you do ? Summon some kind of bear and attack or you become a big bear?" He asked leonidas "im trying to figure out how to join the guild can i know how?" He asked politely to him

Leonidas nodded at Katrina, he knew that she wasn't the most social butterfly in the guild but it was worth a shot. "Okay, enjoy your book." He said with a smile and turned to Eleo. "I can summon a bear spirit to fight alongside me, even though it resembles a big man more than a bear."

"You'd have to wait until Miss Stoneworth is ready with Melli first, then you'd have to tell your reason to join the guild and make a good first impression. After that, the decision is up to Miss Stoneworth." He explained as he took a sip from his drink.

Dead account

"Okay, so good impression and reason to join? Alright i have those" he tough to himself "well the ill just wait" he said taking out an acient book about old objects,spells and other things of the past and started reading peacefully

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melli had sort of spaced out once she broke the hug with the Guild Master before an argument between another newcomer and a pair of mages within the Guild took place. Thankfully, it seemed to settle down as they engaged in more casual chatter which caused Melli to let out a sigh before she walked over to the mage, Katrina, and began to speak with her. Hiding her inner nerves with a mask of confidence.

"So, I go to the Guild Master to get my mark correct? And I...I don't suppose you'd be kind enough to share your magic like the others here?" Melli asked, more so for clarification than anything else as well as trying to know more about her future Guild Mates.

Katrina was reading her book once again, when suddenly she was interupted by the newcoming mage made who her way towards Katrina. Melli was her name, if Katrina remembered from her introduction when she entered the guild.

"Yes, the master should be the one to give you you're guild mark," Katrina said, without even looking at Melli as she paid close attention to the book she was reading. Though, when Melli asked about Katrina's magic, Katrina closed the book in her hands and said sternly, "I don't think that is necessary. My magic is only for me to know about, and, if I were you, I'd frain from ever asking me that again."

Katrina then got up and walked away with her book, though she did feel a bit of guilt. She didn't want to seem rude, but she didn't want anyone to be close to her either. Katrina didn't know if she could trust herself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melli frowned a bit as Katrina walked away from her, with the belief she had done something already to alienate her. Perhaps she had said something wrong, or annoyed her somehow though she had no way to know Katrina's actual reason.

"I...I can tell you don't like me. For what reason I don't know, I just want to apologize if I came off the wrong way with you and hope that we can develop a passable relationship going forward." Melli said before she would walk up to the Guild Master herself; focused on getting that ever desirable Guild Mark.

Katrina felt even guiltier after hearing what Melli had to say, but it was better that way, or at least Katrina thought so. If Melli, or anyone for that matter, grew close to Katrina it would only spell trouble. The only reason Katrina decided to join Gorgon Glare was because she'd have died on the streets if she didn't.

Katrina sighed and went back to reading her book, trying her best to ignore what had just occured.

Dead account

Still reading his book he came across something he got interested in "healing electricity? I may try that" as he countinued his reading quietly , but he slightly realize that... his entirely electricity, so his he needed something against that and decided to search a counter attack spell

Euryale looked back at Melli as she pulled out the guild mark stamp from her pocket, "Ok Melli, where do you want your guild mark?" She asked.

Aezer gave Leonidas a thumbs up in return and smiled as he walked over, "hi, my name is Aezer, what's yours?" He asked the newcomer as he sat next to him.

Dead account

He stopped reading as someone else sat next to him "i am Eleo , and if im guessing right your the guildmaster?" He asked politely to the person "i can tell you what magic i use, but i want to join the guild because i want to socialize , protect , and other things since i couldnt ..." he stopped mid sentence "not important so what are you here for?"

Aezer chuckled, "oh no, I'm not the guild master, if I was this place would have burned down long ago, the guild master is over there about to give the newest member her guild mark, she will address your request shortly" he said in a cheerful and polite tone.

Dead account

"Oh , ok then , im just gonna read my book then " he said as he went back to reading his old book turning to the page where there are counter attack spells "barriers..fake attacks..diversion..electric clone... i may try those" he told himself

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Melli had a grin on her face, as she exposed her right shoulder and pointed to it; her anticipation grew as she was moments away from being a true mage.

"Right here~!" Melli said with noticeable excitement in her tone as she waited for Euryale to stamp on the mark.

Dead account

"Well she seems excited, probably the other new person" Eleo told himself "back to reading" as he started reading his book with old stuff "forgottens,new,old, wow theres alot of spells, " he told himself again

Euryale stamped Melli's shoulder giving he the guild mark and smiled, "welcome to the Guild Melli" she said as she gave a quick and short hug since she hugged her previously.

The guild Master turned her attention to the other newcomer, who seemed to have gotten off on the wrong foot with one of the members but now was peacefully reading a book. She walked over to him and said "Hello there, I heard you where looking for the guild master".

As Miss Stoneworth approached their table, Leonidas put down his drink and leaned back on his chair. "Yep, Eleo there was looking for you. Said that he wanted to be a new member of Gorgon Glare." He said with a grin as he nodded towards Eleo, curious to see what would happen next. "You know what to say right? If so, go ahead and tell her. If not, I can help you remind you of the criteria."

Dead account

"Im Eleo, i use electricity." He told politely "i want to join this guild because socialize and learn new things since having the same knowledge everyday doesn't help" he said to the guildmaster trying his best to make a good impression

"thats a very good reason to want to join the guild, but we have 2 rules here if you want to join, first, no intentionally putting guild mates in danger, emphasis on Intentionally, and second, dont disturb me when im in my private quarters unless the guild is on fire, think you can follow them?" she asked Eleo.

Dead account

" yes, i can follow these rules," he awsnered her " they are going to be followed." He sajd again "im gonna become a mage " he tough to himself "if i get accepted, this gonna be awsesome" he tough to himself again

Dead account

He took off his green cape " left shoulder , please" he said then pointed it to her "mage time" he tough to himself "i got accepted, so i am definitely not gonna break of these rules " he tough to himself again

Last edited:
Euryale stamped his left shoulder, granting it the Guild Mark, and then smiled at him.

"welcome to the guild!" Aezer said as he gave Eleo two thumbs up and a wide friendly smile.

Dead account

"Well thank you!" He said as he turned to leonidas "guess i got accepted" he told him "so, when will i see the mission board ill go do one then ill go home" he said "either way ill be on the roof" he said as he left the guild and jumped on it

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Amelia walked through the guild hall doors, her boots clicking against the wooden floorboard and her giant boomerang swinging in her arm and her other arm holding a bag, in coins, from her recent accomplished mission. She walked into the guild hall, only being greeted with loud yelling. Amelia's emerald orbs scanned the guild hall, finding where the noise is coming from. Her eyes rested on the newcomers, one of which were yelling at Leonidas while the latter was retorting back. She waited until the argument had died down before piping up, "What exactly did I miss here?" Amelia said to no one in general, allowing anyone to answer her really. "New members?" Amelia asked, referring to the new faces she's gazing at.

Dead account

Eleo had seen someone enter the guild hall so he decided to enter too "hey there, im one of the newcomers he said to the person , im Eleo whats your name?" He asked the person that litteraly just entered

"Seems that way."

The tired voice of Zidane had been heard, as he woke up from his nap upstairs and overheard commotion as he decided to investiage. From what he saw, the Guild had gotten a pair of new mages which only caused Zidane to let out a sigh.

Oh great, new guys. Now I have to socialize with them. Should've just stayed asleep.

Zidane slid down the stairs and faced the group of current and newfound mages with his hands in his pockets; and a bored expression on his face, though he had been curious of the newbies as he listened to one of them engage in conversation with Amelia.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Amelia Linehalt," Amelia half bowed towards the newcomer. Honestly, she shouldn't be bowing, but it's her habit when greeting someone new, whether they be stronger or weaker, older or younger, etc. "Nice to make your acquaintance." Amelia said with a smile towards the new members. New members could possible be fun, or they can be a hassle. She had her fair share of both.

Turning her head towards the new voice, nearby the stairs. "Sleeping again Zidane?" Amelia asked towards the guild member, already used to his antics at this point in time. "Typical," Amelia said jokingly towards the mage. "Honestly, the guild should just get a pet cat, that'll definitely wake you up."

Dead account

"Nice to meet you, and uh? Zidande ((i did that on purpose for the sake of comedy)) nice to meet you im Eleo" he told the guy on the stairs "ill just sit down and continue my book now if you'll excuse me" he said as he sat down and started reading

"Welcome back Amelia, job went Well?" Aezer asked with his signature wide smile, many guild members wonder on a weekly basis if all that friendly smiling he does ever actually hurts his facial muscles, but he can't help himself.

Zidane had his eyes momentarily widen at the mention of getting a pet cat, though tried to play it off with an eye roll as he knew Amelia simply wanted to mess with him.

"Funny Amelia. Very funny." Zidane said before he turned to the newcomers as he let out a sigh.

"Zidane. Zidane Strider." Zidane said as he gave his oh so "spirited" introduction to the pair of newcomers. Though as Amelia would have clarified, he had that lack of energy when speaking with most people in casual conversation.