• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gorgon Glare (A Fairy Tail RP Discussion)

@SS-I Never I was thinking something along the lines of a dark guild reborn/next generation trying to make a comeback, something big, like maybe a reborn Oracion, Grimoire or Tartaros
I don't see how my arc idea could clash with yours, though. I actually think that it could improve it!

Imagine, both the Oracion Seis and Tartaros reborn, but combine themselves and get completely new members! The Tartaros Seis! All Etherions with magic (technically curses) similar to the original Oracion Seis. These Etherions could be made up of DNA made from the members of the original Oracion Seis. Drekavac could be an Etherion born from Midnight, and be able to use magical illusions, but his curse would definitely be more poweful as he could use other spells as well.

We could use Drekavac to introduce said new dark guild and have them be a main threat throughout the RP!

Unless you object to this idea, of course.

Name: Zidane Strider
Magic: Wood Magic (Caster).
Guild Mark location: Back left shoulder.
Personality: A laid back individual, who is considered rather "lazy" by those who know him and would prefer to just relax and stay out of the drama of day to day guild life. Can be a bit of a "Mr. Negative" and likes to complain, but he does care for his friends underneath it and does have a surprising quick wit about him that shines in missions even if he downplays it. Enjoys drawing, and has a phobia of cats.
Appearance: Light brown skin with black eyes, and short spiky black hair. Wears a green, one sleeved top with a pair of dark blue cargo pants and some black boots. Has a wooden necklace, with three circles looping each other engraved on it. Is about average height for his age, and has a lean yet athletic build.

Extremely sorry for multi-posting, but it just occured to me.

@Lord Of Pain, you should probably change the title for either the discussion thread or RP thread since they're the same and it could get confusing to tell which is which, or not. I can't force you to do something. :p

I'll introduce my character to the world either later tonight or tomorrow morning. Need time to think it over, and other stuff I have to sadly attend to.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Or the guildmaster does a test with every member of the guild where they got work together, fight and survive
Just an idea ill let you guys know if i got more,

Ill "write" you guys tomorrow

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name - Amelia Linehalt
Gender - Female
Age - 17/18
Magic - Lunar Blessing (It's mainly an enchantment magic, but she can also use light magic properties from it for an offensive and defensive)
Guild Mark Location - Left Hip
Personality - She acts regal and royal, but she knows how to fight. Amelia acts all high and mighty, but she has a militia side to her. She had the addictive fighting side to her persona. Amelia carries with her a boomerang that she uses to fight with her because her magic is mainly based on enchantments. She learned how to fight close combat at a young, making her a formidable opponent close ranged. Her boomerang is only there to deal with longer ranged opponents.
Appearance - Blonde wavy hair tied up to pony tail. She wears a soft lilac short skirt that reaches her upper thighs, with a long flowing tail that reaches her lower calves. On her feet, she wears black combat boots for easy mobility. On her back, she carries with her a giant boomerang, that she uses to fight with her enchantments.

Yea, I'm interested. Also, is it ok if I use a fanmade slayer magic?
Give me a summary on it and I'll see if it's acceptable

Name - Amelia Linehalt
Gender - Female
Age - 17/18
Magic - Lunar Blessing (It's mainly an enchantment magic, but she can also use light magic properties from it for an offensive and defensive)
Guild Mark Location - Left Hip
Personality - She acts regal and royal, but she knows how to fight. Amelia acts all high and mighty, but she has a militia side to her. She had the addictive fighting side to her persona. Amelia carries with her a boomerang that she uses to fight with her because her magic is mainly based on enchantments. She learned how to fight close combat at a young, making her a formidable opponent close ranged. Her boomerang is only there to deal with longer ranged opponents.
Appearance - Blonde wavy hair tied up to pony tail. She wears a soft lilac short skirt that reaches her upper thighs, with a long flowing tail that reaches her lower calves. On her feet, she wears black combat boots for easy mobility. On her back, she carries with her a giant boomerang, that she uses to fight with her enchantments.
Accepted

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Can i ask how Eleo randomly has a hotel? and how is he able to achieve 20X speed of sound when he has Electric Manipulation.

Just a personal thing but i don’t think electrical amipulation helps with speed. So maybe if you want your character be able to go 20x the speed of sound, you include speed magic into your arsenal. You can have 2 magic’s that aren’t slayer magic’s after all