• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gorgon Glare (A Fairy Tail RP Discussion)

Welcome to Gorgon Glare Guild
this will be a RP for a Fan made Guild, to join fill out this forum for your characters

Name -
Gender -
Age -
magic -
guild mark location -
personality -
appearance -

BUT WAIT! THERE ARE RULES!

1. there will be a limit of a total of 3 slayers so first come first serve

2. dragon slayers and devil slayers are allowed but no god slayers

3. fan made magic is fine with me as long as you supply a brief summary

4. if your going to have celestial spirit magic your limited to 1 zodiac key max, and no
Ophiuchus

5. please be respectful of fellow role players

6. i shouldnt be saying this but no god moding

7. no one liners please

8. and yes children of existing characters are fine but remember i will always be wondering why they'd join this guild instead of their parent's guild, keep that in mind

9. you can have a max of 2 magics, 1 if your a slayer

10. most important rule, have fun! ^^
Name - Euryale Stoneworth
Gender - female
Age - 31
magic - Stone eye and Acid magic
guild mark location - left cheek (by the way guild mark resembles a snake forming a circle around an eye)
personality - a calm and kind woman that cares for her whole guild, but becomes ruthless in battle and wont stand for aggression towards her guild members
appearance - a pale woman with sea green eyes and hair, wears a black dress along with snake skin boots, her hair reaches all the way to her back
Name - Aezer Vansyl
Gender - male
Age - 18
magic - Totem Magic (Falcon Totem)
guild mark location - right hand palm
personality - cheerful optimistic guy, emotional and smart, however he isnt too confident and waits for friends to make the first move in a fight
appearance - a frail light skinned boy wearing a brown shirt and pants, also wears a carefully sewn together cloak of leaves, has hazel eyes and black messy hair

totem magic is a form of summoning magic like angle magic and celestial spirit magic

Totem magic is used to summon totem spirits, which are weaker than celestial spirits but make up for it by sharing their magic with their summoner, this magic functions like celestial spirit magic but with wooden idols instead of keys

Totem spirits dont have fixed names and couldnt care less about having them, so their summoner's can call them whatever they want

there are 12 totem spirits, and are divided into 4 groups

Blue Idols (versatile uses)

Goose Totem
a beautiful pale white haired woman in a bride dress carrying a golden harp, she acts like a motherly figure to her summoner and is the most obedient of the totem spirits
summoning phrase - "Goose Spirit Heed my Call!"
magic - Sound Magic
status - free to use

Otter Totem
a dark hair and skinned, toned male shaolin monk with a calm and patient personality, the most literal of the Totem spirits so he tends to lack a sense of humor
Summoning Phrase - "Otter Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - High Speed
status - free to use

Wolf Totem
a knight in silver armor, wielding a sapphire decorated shield and 3 weapons he can cycle through, a sword, a mace and a lance, he is the most loyal of the spirits
summoning phrase - "Wolf Spirit Heed My Call!"
Magic - Re-equip (The Knight)
Status - free to use

Green Idols (safe distance Combat)

Falcon Totem
a wizard in brown robes and a grey long beard, wields a golden staff, short tempered and loves a good battle
summoning phrase - "Falcon Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - lightning magic
status - Taken by Me

Beaver Totem
a little pink haired girl in a beaver hoodie, very optimistic and a team player, considers the Woodpecker spirit her older brother
summoning phrase - "Beaver Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - Wood Dragon Slayer
status - free to use

Deer Totem

a black haired lady in camouflage tank top and jeans, wearing a leaf cloak and deer skull, she cycles between a bow and a gun, both of which are camo too
summoning phrase - "Deer Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - Re-equip (The Gunner)
status - free to use

Red Idols (all in Combat)

Woodpecker Totem
a blond guy in black jeans, white shirt and red hoodie, a trouble maker and a flirt, considers the Beaver spirit his younger sister
summoning phrase - "Woodpecker Spirit Heed My call!"
magic - Wood dragon slayer
status - free to use

Salmon Totem

a fisherman with a pink-ish skin tone, baggy pants, white shirt and blue vest, wields a fishing pole and has grey hair, expert in armed combat
summoning phrase - "Salmon Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - Water magic
status - free to use

Bear Totem
a towering barbarian clothed in bear fur, has ginger hair and metal braces, the strongest of the spirits physically
summoning phrase - "Bear Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - earth magic
status - @DarkHydraT

Yellow Idols (supportive)

Raven Totem
a young purple haired girl wearing a black dress, very observant and mostly emotionless, a skilled pickpocket-er too
summoning phrase - "Raven Spirit Heed my Call!"
magic - archive
status - free to use

Snake Totem
a brown haired guy with green scales and a forked tongue dressed as a voodoo witch doctor, hisses on every S he pronounces and knows the human anatomy well
summoning phrase - "Snake Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - Enchantment magic
status - free to use

Owl Totem
an old man with a long beard, dressed in a suit and reading a book, is a pacifist and the wisest of the spirits
summoning phrase - "Owl Spirit Heed My Call!"
magic - Heavenly eyes
status - free to use

Last edited:
Name - Leonidas Wilhelm
Gender - Male
Age - 21
magic - Totem Magic (Bear Totem)
guild mark location - Red and between shoulder blades
personality - Down to earth, doesn't care too much about rules unless they keep people safe or the punishment is incredibly harsh. Tends to play and fight rather defensively, keeping his fellow guild members safe whilst he lets the Bear Totem attack, joins the totem when his guild members are safe or when the Bear Totem is outmatched. Gentle to everyone unless they are intentionally harming the guild or his friends. Is known to hold his own when drinking.
appearance - A large tanned man who looks like he would kill someone if they bumped into him. He wears a black shirt and blue jeans, has a buzz cut high and tight haircut and brown eyes. He carries the wooden idol around his neck.

I hope that this is good enough, I am willing to edit anything if something feels too strong

Last edited:
@DarkHydraT My bad, I think I wasn't clear, there is only those 12 spirits in the main post, but if anyone else wants to use totem magic they can choose any of them that isn't taken, my bad I probably should of mentioned that in the post....

Name - Souma Onomoto
Gender - Male
Age - 15
Magic - Air Magic
Guild Mark Location - Right Forearm
Personality - Friendly, and Caring. He will always have his friends' backs and stay by their side when in trouble. He is also very brave, and when he has the perfect chance to strike first in battle, he will take it.
Appearance - Black forward hair with blue highlights, black polo shirt, white pants, sky blue shoes, blue eyes, and peach skin.

@SS-I Never I read somewhere that you would join every Fairy Tail RP, so I decided to help you find one
I don't remember ever stating such a thing (I'm already in two as it is), but sure I'll join.

Name- Katrina Lucofix
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Magic- Take Over: Satan Soul and Transformation
Guild Mark- Blue; Below her eye
Personality- Katrina is...a decent person to be around with. Due to her having the ability to possess the abilities of demons, she does have the tendency to act cold around others; tending to take situations much more seriously than others, but she at least tries to be nice to others. She does have a sense of justice, however, and values the lives of others over her own, though sometimes she'll let the aspects of her past control these sort of actions.
Appearance- She stands at 5'09" feet, but she tends to wear high heels which makes her already above average even taller, standing at basically six feet. Katrina has long flowing white hair, with black tips at the end of it. Her eyes are a glowing radiant of blue, and she has fair, white skin. Her usual outfit consists of a black, blue, and white robe with a frilled black skirt.

I have a question about the Totem Magic.
Totem magic is used to summon totem spirits, which are weaker than celestial spirits but make up for it by sharing their magic with their summoner, this magic functions like celestial spirit magic but with wooden idols instead of keys
Does this mean that you can use the same magic as the totem spirits? Like if someone chose the Salmon Spirit they would be able to use Water magic?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Do I need to specify a guild mark location if I plan to be a new member who has not joined yet?

Name - Melli Durless
Gender - Female
Age - 16
magic - Paper Blizzard
guild mark location - TBD (Likely the right shoulder)
personality - Someone who appears to be confident, sure of herself and someone who means business. However, part of this is just an act to try and show off more confidence to others than she may actually have, as she tries to act cooler than she actually is. Still she is very determined and passionate in her goals and a good girl underneath, just a bit more shy & unsure than she presents herself as.
appearance - Short black hair with fair skin, black eyes and a lean by athletic build. Wears a dark green, sleeveless top and a matching colored skirt with a pair of skin tight black bottoms underneath. Wears a pair of white flats as well.

Name- Michelle Dunbar
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Magic - Requip (The Knight)
Guild Mark Location - Right shoulder
Personality - Though she can be incredibly scary at times, she can be quite nice.
Appearance - Michelle has brown hair, violet eyes, and pale skin. She wears a custom made suit of armor. The top half of the armor is made more like a vest that that women of the modern day American military would wear, instead of being like Erza's standard armor, Michelle's not having the "dip" between the breasts. The logo of the company (which is a serpent's head with bared fangs) that made the armor is on the top right in green, a red colored fox paw print is on both shoulders (due to Michelle asking for them). The bottom half is similar to Erza's.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Eleo
Magic: electricity .. he can also provoke storms to make his magic faster and stronger (lighting blast , shock , he can make lighting come out of nowhere (sky included)) and speed magic ((at fullest achieves 20x the speed of light))
Guild mark location:left shoulder
Personality: not very but kind of silent and kind of nice (Perfect for rival) pretty much a smart dude that doesnt like stuff that dont make sense
Appearence: has gold eyes , yellow hair , pale skin , wears a green cape with thunder on the middle, has white shorts , and brown shoes,
Has a scar on left eye

If he can , could i give him a katana?

Last edited:
I think around now is fine since our characters got introduced to each other... or I assume they all have, correct me if I'm wrong
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have, except for my character, or at the very least she hasn't introduced herself formally. I was kinda hoping she'd have to be forced to go on a mission with some of the guildmates, or Melli since she's new. Idk. :p

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Alright ill be posting soon

Sorry i didnt post for weeks, i was doing other stuff and i didnt have time for pokecharms SORRY >. <

Last edited:
@Lord Of Pain We kinda need you to post as Master Stoneworth for the RP, or you can at least grant any one of us the permission to RP as Master Stoneworth when you're busy with irl stuff (I understand if so, life is crazy).

I also have an arc idea if you guys are interested in hearing about it.

Gorgon Glare has been in a rivalry with another guild in town, Chimera Wrath, though it has never been anything too serious, like Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord. Both guilds actually get along, and Chimera Wrath has pretty strong mages of their own.

It was a normal day, as any other, when suddenly a loud thunderous smite could be heard. Both guilds were struck with a purple lightning, which caused some members to be covered in a purple aura similar to the lightning, and disappear.

The mages who were affected by the lightning will then suddenly find themselves in a strange area which resembled a cave. Standing in front of them, will be a cloaked figure who looks extremely young (like 10 years old) and he will be holding a rod that looks to big for him to handle, yet he can. Two girls will be standing next to him.

The child will introduce himself as Drekavac, and he tells the members that have been transported to the cave that he was bored and he wants a little excitement in his life, so he made a tournament that pitted Gorgon Glare and Chimera Beak against each other to see a battle between mages. If any of the mages failed to do so, then they would face a severe punishment. It is basically impossible to get to Drekavac, however, as he is surrounded by a barrier which just transports anyone who tries to go through it back to where they were in the cave.

So, all of the mages are pitted to fight each other in a tournament. It is revealed that the loser of each battle get turned into gold, and are added into Drekavac's personal collection. It is also revealed he has other rivaling guilds face each other in the past and keeps the losers of each and every one of his past tournaments.

The problem with this arc idea, though, is that I think we need more members or we need to create more characters. Just so there's variety and all that jazz.