• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gorgon Glare! A fairy tail Roleplay reboot

"since when did I do anything dumb? Oh, I'm hurt." Alex crossed his arms, faking a pout.

Regaining his posture, he stood straight.
"Aye. Given that they'll help around, they'll fit in." Alex said, scratching the back of his head.
"Even so, did the Master meet up with them? My thoughts don't mean anything if he doesn't agree."

Alister merely rolled hie eyes as his pout before he listened to his question which concerned the Guild Master as he rubbed his chin.

"Huh, now that you mention it I don't think so. I think Garnet went over to go talk to the Guild Master. Maybe. I don't know that's the last I remember." Alister said as he offered a shrug but had nothing more to give.

"I guess we can treat them as guests until further notice. I don't think they mind, though. It'll give them some time to adjust themselves incase the Master accepts them." He said, heading back to a walk towards the guild.

"Anyways, it's getting to be too late out. Heading back should be our first priority. I'm sure we both know how the streets are once it gets dark."

"Yeah, wouldn't want to be mugged out here. Granted I can cover my losses but that is just a pain..." Alister replied as the Gold mage mused over such a hypothetical though seemed eager to head back as he'd lead the way and begin the trip back to the Guild Hall.

Whatever was to come from the new arrivals, things seemed set to get interesting in a hurry around here.

Draigh was awoken from his slumber by a presence in his area. He only heard a faint voice due to the echo in the cave, but couldn't make out what was said other than "Marshmallow." The only thing that accomplished was making Draigh hungry, so he grabbed a few crystals from his stockpile next to his "bed" and popped them into his mouth, begging to get ready; it was getting dark soon, he wanted to get to town before the more dangerous criminals started to roam so he didn't have to waste any of is magic power on such weak opponents. Once his scarf was securely wrapped around his face, Draigh grabbed one of the few sacks filled with small crystals and tied it around a small hole in his pants on his side and left the cave system.

At a decent pace, he was able to make it to town in just under 15 minutes, taking care to avoid roads and cut through shrubbery to avoid people. Once in town, he wandered around and stumbled upon a guild hall. He could hear voices inside. Hmm... maybe it's time I join a guild... I've spent way too much time in those caves, it gets lonely without having someone to spar with. His mind was made up; he kicked the doors open and stood in the doorway, fists on his hips.
"Greetings! I am known as Draigh! I would love to join this guild and I hope that you're all powerful so I can spar with someone worthy!" At least, that's what he attempted to say, all that came out was muffled shouting due to the scarf covering his mouth.

Last edited:
They reached the Guild Hall, Someone seeming to have reached there before them.
"Take care of the door, Will you? We don't need to spend our funds on a new one. We all should know about how expensive they are, or how terrible they are to be put up." Alex said, walking by. "I'll leave it up to the Master if you want to join, but make yourself at home until then. I don't know what you would want, so if you could Take your Scarf off, or at least move it where you can talk..."

The voice behind Draigh caught him off guard, but it spoke with reason. Draigh pulled down the scarf a little and exposed his mouth. "Oh, right. Sorry about that," he apologized, rubbing the back of his head. He did as told and sat down at the bar and ordered some juice, guzzling it down when it arrived. I hope this guild has some strong people, I've been itching for a decent fight...

Drake heard Draigh from his spot, responded with, "I personally would challenge you, but not right now."

Izumi was cuddled further into Drake's arm, as she fell asleep, her head on his shoulder. He looked over at Draigh, and back to Izumi. He had to protect her, especially after They lost their guild. He's been worried about her, and it won't stop there.

"It's alright. Just don't Kick down a Door unless it's an Emergency." He said, removing his Sheathe so he could place it on a Table.

"Call it what you want, but Something is going to pull up." Alex thought, shaking his head. Of course it was his brain. The passing of Marshmallow never left his mind, so he always thought the worst.
"I wonder where The master is."

Draigh waved his arm in understanding before sneaking another crystal out of his sack and popping it in his mouth. I don't want my Dragon Slayer identity making it out there yet, so I'll have to be discreet whenever my magic gets low... He turned his head just enough to be able to get a decent look at everyone currently inside the guild hall, and noticed a few of them were unbranded. It appeared that Draigh wasn't the only new arrival in this guild, but that was okay; it simply meant he had the opportunity to make more friends, and potentially more sparring partners, as well. He chuckled lightly to himself at the thought before asking for another drink, this time taking smaller drinks out of the mug.