• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Golder's Requests~

Hey there Golder!
I'm quite new in regards to this account, and haven't really done anything besides make Trainer Cards and comment on Loyaldis artwork, so you won't exactly know me, but I've got a few suggestions/requests for paintings ;3

• A fusion between Mewtwo, Zekrom and Reshiram (a reference to something I requested in a pixel art fusion thing on an old account)
  • Artwork of Aegislash (shiny or non-shiny, Shield Forme or not, doesn't exactly matter)
  • Art of Lugia fighting Ho-oh

Hey there Golder!
I'm quite new in regards to this account, and haven't really done anything besides make Trainer Cards and comment on Loyaldis artwork, so you won't exactly know me, but I've got a few suggestions/requests for paintings ;3

• A fusion between Mewtwo, Zekrom and Reshiram (a reference to something I requested in a pixel art fusion thing on an old account)
  • Artwork of Aegislash (shiny or non-shiny, Shield Forme or not, doesn't exactly matter)
  • Art of Lugia fighting Ho-oh
I try it, but I can't do the first one because my laptop doesn't work. XDD

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
ISABELL! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A REQUESTS PAGE!?

I have a request - I would really, really love a painting of a Venipede. Just a Venipede, nothing new, except for the eyes to be dark green. I'm collecting artwork of Venipede's evolutions, and I don't have Venipede yet. So it would be awesome if you could draw one.

ISABELL! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A REQUESTS PAGE!?

I have a request - I would really, really love a painting of a Venipede. Just a Venipede, nothing new, except for the eyes to be dark green. I'm collecting artwork of Venipede's evolutions, and I don't have Venipede yet. So it would be awesome if you could draw one.
Isabell: SORRY, CASSANDRA! I'll try it tomorrow. Okay? ❤