• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Golden Sierra High School Roleplay

(Discussion and sign-up thread found here!)
September 8th, 20XX
Attention all Golden Sierra High School Students! Welcome to the 20XX school year! We are well aware at the Celin Plaza School District just how stressful a new school year can be, especially when so many of your new peers are strangers! That being said, let us all be kind and compassionate, and not let old rivalries get in the way of new friendships. All students, please report to the Multipurpose Room in the Main Hall for our back-to-school Welcome Committee Assembly!
⍟ ⍟ ⍟
Ginny
"Hun?"
The girl whined halfheartedly at the sound of a gentle rapping on her door, rolling over and burying her face into her pillow with a sigh. Too early to be awake.
"Ginny, dear, don't you start school today?"

Shit.
"I'm awake! I'm up, Dad, I'm up!"
With her cell phone displaying a bright 7:26 in her face, Ginny Aldrich hurled herself out of bed, scrambling out of her pajamas and essentially launching herself into her day clothes. Luckily, she had planned out her outfit the night before, or else she would've been in for a world of hurt. Now clad in a light denim pair of jeans, a black tank top, and an army green bomber jacket, she hobbled out of her room whilst trying to tug her shoes on, and proceeded to whirl around the house while collecting her things. While she was in the bathroom busily scrubbing at her teeth, the warm, smiling face of Mitchell Aldrich peeked through the doorway.
"First day of Junior year, yeah? You feelin' the senioritis yet?"
Ginny spat into the sink, wiping at the corners of her lips with a small grin tugging at the corners of her lips. She faked a cough.
"Yeah, actually, I think I feel a bout coming on right now..."
The girl proceeded to fake a loud cough in his direction, flicking water onto him. The man grinned and ruffled her hair, before saying goodbye as she hurried out of the house.
Ginny wasn't a bad driver; she hadn't killed anyone or herself just yet, which she considered a serious victory. But she did have a tendency to get distracted, so instead of rushing to school before 7:45, she found herself pulling into the parking lot at 7:56 with an iced coffee and a bagel in hand. Hopping out of the driver's seat, she slung her yellow bag over her shoulder, giving a brief wave to a group of students a little way's to her left, and headed into the auditorium, which was steadily filling up with students.

⍟ ⍟ ⍟
Levi
Levi Foreman, on the other hand, was not nearly as chipper. Sluggishly, the boy dismounted the school bus alongside a number of other students and stared up at the building that was Golden Sierra High School. Black, shaggy hair fluffed up in a number of different directions atop his head, demonstrating his immense lack of care. With the chattering of students surrounding him, the boy rubbed tentatively at his eyes, letting out a gentle, quiet sigh and proceeding forward.
Golden Sierra was, admittedly, a beautiful school. With a mostly-outdoor campus and small fields separating it, it was mostly composed of a series of benches and tables sprawled out along the main path. Nothing like where Levi had previously attended school, Summit High School; a generic, indoor high school like the ones you would see in movies.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you asked), Summit High School had gone up in flames at the end of last year, and the investigation for how it started was still ongoing. Ideas and rumors were everywhere, with former-Summit students even going so far as to make a suspect list. It was all drama, though, or at least that's what Levi thought. Met with the crisp, cool air of Southern Minnesota, the tall boy shuffled slowly through the sea of students, seeing some familiar faces and more unfamiliar ones as they all meandered into the Multipurpose Room for some... assembly. Finding a sea of chairs, most of which were taken, Levi found an area of mostly-empty chairs and took a seat near the middle, watching the other students file in, some faces bright with anticipation and others dull with exhaustion.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Banri just exited the school bus and yawned. He woke up late and was very tired. His red hair blew in the cold wind and quickly checked if he had everything he needed. He snagged a bite of a chocolate bar and started walking towards the school. He thought back to last year, when his previous school, Summit High School, which burned down last year. He shook off that thought and walked inside, for some kind of assembly, and sat down in an empty chair waiting for it to start.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Enzo
"Lorenzo Salvatore get downstairs already, you'll be late boy" came the stern male voice from downstairs, Enzo sighed as he got up from his exercise face dripping with sweat. He grabbed his bag and said a rushed goodbye as he left the building and calmly jogged his way to school. By the time he reached the campus he had managed to deal with the sweat and bow smelled and looked fine having dried and deodorised himself on the way in. He entered into the auditorium and took a seat right near the front and leant back slightly in his chair as he stretched out and then folded his arms against his chest waiting patiently.

Trixie
In a different home, Beatrice Decker finished up her breakfast and put her things in her bag and picked up her guitar, "mum I'm going now, make sure you eat, I made you lunch so you just need to heat it up" she said before turning and stepping out into the world. Upon arrival Trixie stared at the campus, it was pretty and she really liked it, she hoped to make new friends here and couldn't wait to get in, she skipped gently into the auditorium and sat down next to a girl with a yellow bag as she placed her guitar by her leg she turned to the girl "hey um did you go here last year or are you and exchange student" she asked not really knowing why but she had been stumped on conversation starters.
@wona

Ginny
Having taken her seat near the front of the auditorium, Ginny bounced her leg impatiently around while she watched students shuffle in. So many new faces to learn, so many people to befriend! Ooh, so many cute guys to chat with...
Hearing someone speak close to her to snap her out of her daydreaming, the girl whirled around in a mess of brown curls, now being face-to-face with a girl who had really pretty hair.
"Hey! I actually went here last year, but it's so crazy to see all these new people, right? Are you new here? Oh, my gosh, if you're new I can, like, show you around. That'd be so fun." she babbled, leaning forward slightly and tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she talked. "Oh, I love your guitar! It's such a pretty color! I wish I could play an instrument... Wait, I forgot to get your name! I'm Ginny," she continued, stopping only to take a sip of her iced coffee.

"So... what's the drama you've heard? I've heard that a boy burnt down the school, can you believe that?"

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
"Turn that damned alarm clock off!" Royce yelled.
"Stop yelling in the morning!" Royce's younger sister, Myra yelled.
"How about you shut the hell up in the morning, brat!" Royce yelled back.
"Both of you quit it, and be nice to your sister!" Their father Brady said.

Royce let out a sigh, and got dressed. His outfit was a red tank top that says "FEEL THE BURN". He put on a pair of lightbrown cargo shorts, yellow socks, and orange high tops. He then proceeded to brush his teeth, and comb his hair back. After leaving the bathroom and eating breakfast. He put his viola in his backpack, zipped it up, then headed towards the back door.

"Aren't ya gonna give momma a hug goodbye before ya go?" His mother Stacy said.
*sigh* "No. Mom" Royce said in a relatively calm voice before walking into the backyard.
"Plucky" Royce said.
"Bokooook!" Plucky went.
"Tucker" Royce said.
"Bok bok bok?" Tucker went.
"Chuck" Royce said.
"Booook!" Chuck went.
"Buck" Royce said.
*peck peck peck* "bokok!" Royce went.
"Clucky" Royce said.
"Bok bok bok... bokoook!" Clucky went.

Royce tended to his chickens with a genuine smile. He liked tending to them as he had everything the way he wanted it to be. Chicken nests neatly placed on the far left side of the coop. Water and the far opposite end. That and the occasional corn cob lying around. Plenty of hay sat in bundles behind the coop In neat bundles ready for the inevitable winter that would eventually come. After finishing in the backyard, he headed back inside.

"Come on Roy! Just one hug" Stacy said.
"Okay mama!" Myra said before embracing Stacy.
"That's my big girl! Your big brother could learn a thing or two from you!" Stacy said.
Royce pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a sigh. He briefly hugged his mother and sister before walking past them.
"Bye" Royce said.
"Good luck at your new school! I better go ahead and drive your little sister to her school soon too" Stacy said.

Royce closed the door and began walking to school. "Golden Sierra... Don't know why they couldn't just build another school for Summit. Cheapscapes couldn't be bother to build a second school. I bet they're gonna blame it on low budget or some b.s., but whatever..." Royce said walking down the street.

He eventually arrived at school. The school was actually pretty nice. Royce had nothing to complain about so he just quietly took a seat. Sone other people had already arrived, and had taken to socializing. "Guess I should probably talk to soneone... it beats looking like an anti-social loser... Hmmm, but who to talk to" Royce thought to himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Trixie
Taken aback slightly by the girls energy Trixie chuckled and held out her hand "nice to meet you Ginny, my name is Trixie and I am new here so a tour would be great" she said with a smile, this girl seemed very pleasant, when the girl mentioned the guitar Trixie smiled "oh yeah I've been playing guitar since I was little, I sing too" she said before considering the girls comment on the rumours "I heard something similar but never really paid attention to rumors" she shrugged "Do you have any interests Ginny?"

Enzo
Lorenzo sighed and stretched his arms out causing his muscles to bulge out as he did so, things like this always seemed so dull to him and to make matters worse Summit High School students were here degrading the schools image with there presence alone, he thought it himself as he turned his nose up at a group of Summit kids and returned to look at the front, of course some of the girls from Summit were at least decent looking, he thought with a smile.