• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Goemon's Trades

Hello,i just wanted to let people know that i'm starting a trade for pokemon.If you want to trade pearl exclusives (rarity doesnt matter to me) or somthing neat (some of the cool 1st gens would be nice too) i'll trade an egg that hatches into an eevee,i believe some may also come with the normal move Secret Power (or at least most of mine have)

I am also currently looking for a moonstone and chikorita

If you want to trade somthing just PM me,also i'm a bit slow on trading knowledge (i've only traded with one person ever in this game) so if u could add any info such as that it would be appriciated.

I've edited the name to add i am also trading Firered/Leafgreen Buyable TMs.I can also get a variety of pokemon in firered,such as Porygon (Basically anything you remember in Pokemon Red)

Here is the list:
Roar
Hyper Beam
Dig
Brick Break
Secret Power
Attract
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Flame Thrower
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
(TMs currently off until my second team is ready for elite four,don't worry it wont be long!)

Same trades,but i am open to multiple TMs since money is easy to get,but try to keep it small if u can cause it takes awhile to trade items ^^;; (also i can only do 6 a day due to migrating)

i have lots of moonstones, i have cyndaquil, and a torchic that i'm willing to trade for the last 5 tm's on ur list, r i can get other pokemon for u.

Hows about a random pokemon with moonstone (or a chikorita might be nice if ya have one,but optional :D ) for the TMs

and Pick either Rhinos and deal.

Pick a day over the weekend and a time (i can't do it today cause i'm graduating high school :D )

The choices are too wide for me,and i'm not really looking for any specific pokemon ^^;;,i'd much prefer u list some pokemon.But i can get both of those

and NMR don't take mind to the edit,ure TM's will be ready