• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Godzilla Vs. Destroyah: The Final Fight

Ten years after the original Godzilla perished from a catastrophic meltdown causing him to become nothing but a memory. His only child lives on. While usually peaceful, Godzilla Junior has become enraged and has begun rampaging through major cities all over the world. Now on his way back to Tokyo. While Godzilla Junior was was elsewhere Japanese scientists began researching the cause for Juniors sudden rampage. When they had begun to give up hope, a horribly familiar terror appeared and began tearing through Japan as if it were nothing but a pile of dirt under its feet. Destroyah has been resurrected through the same Micro-Oxygen that gave birth to it in the first place. When the two meet again the battle will be personal. The stakes are raised, this time the worlds fate hangs in the balance decided by the winner of this epic battle.

So this idea spawned from me having just watched Godzilla Vs. Destroyah. My idea for it is for us to all be humans either visiting or living in Tokyo so when Godzilla Junior and Destroyah have their final battle in the city we could all have wound up together somewhere we can watch the battle until the fight is over. I haven't decided if we should have our characters be strictly civilian or if they could be Scientists or even Military. Anyway if you have an opinion or are just interested in this, post here and I'll get my character bio up as soon as possible.

OH MY GOSH YESS I WANNA BE MOTHRA

Name: Mothra (Mothy)
Species: GIANT MOTH
Appearance: A giant moth with big blue eyes and multicolored wings
Personality: Pitiful, kind, smart, agile
Alliance: Once loved Godzilla and helped raise Godzilla's son as a mother. She will do anything to avenge her dead lover and help Godzilla's son bring his father to justice.

Or I could just be a civilian

Name: Gretchen
Species: Human
Appearance: Long brown hair, blue eyes, usually wears butterfly shirt
Personality: Loves animals, kind, helps out kids
Alliance: Just a civilian that doesn't wanna be smushed by the fight and wants to flee Japan ASAP
Either way, I just wanna be part of this Rp and I have my own RP if you're into that kind of thing!